sad

Paintsville, KY

#66 Oct 2, 2012
the news this evening said that the ksp investigating the accident and doing the reconstruction, said the driver of the pickup truck was at fault and was the cause of the wreck when he crossed the center line and struck the Mondragon vehicle
poster

Williamson, WV

#67 Oct 2, 2012
Read it on wymt it says police conducted an investigation and the male crossed the center line.If he had no license he shouldn't have been on the road ~I don't know this poor young lady but I do know from the tons of posts on Facebook she must of been very special to a lot of people and was dearly loved and will be missed deeply.From what I've read she was a very sweet and friendly person.I regret never getting to know such a caring soul.She has touched many lives during her short time here & she will live on through all the people she has brought joy to & touched.Prayers for her family you have my deepest sympathy-
poster

Williamson, WV

#68 Oct 2, 2012
From wkyt website-

Posted: Tue 7:29 PM, Oct 02, 2012
Back to Home Page
Weekend crash leaves woman dead

SaLYERSVILLE, Ky.(WYMT)- State police released new information about a deadly weekend accident we first told you about Monday morning.

It happened Sunday afternoon on Kentucky 1888 in Salyersville.

Police say Darvin Cole was going south when his truck crossed the center line and hit a car driven by 25-year old Lagonda Arnett Mondragon of Salyersville, who was killed.

Mondragon's visitation begins Wednesday night at six at the Magoffin County Funeral Home Chapel.

The funeral is Friday morning at eleven, also at the chapel.
(Wkyt)
jon

United States

#69 Oct 2, 2012
Well what about that nephew u and your uncle was lieing about what happen who would have thought that
sport

Louisa, KY

#70 Oct 2, 2012
Awful

Salyersville, KY

#72 Oct 2, 2012
Now what do you have to say nephew. You uncle took the life of a wondewrful young girl and you lied about it to. I hope they nail his butt to the barn door but thats to good for him and as for you nephew you deserve the same for lieing. I hope they put me on the jury because I'll do my best to put you both in jail for life.
what

Paintsville, KY

#73 Oct 2, 2012
has anybody thought that may have not even been the real nephew posting all that stuff because you know how people around here are, just want to start things,by the way my prayers go out to the familys involved......
WOW

Salyersville, KY

#74 Oct 2, 2012
ever think maybe he wasnt lying? Of course they are going to rule it his fault automatically, after all, as you people keep pointing out, he had no liscense, RIGHT!! Just bc Lagonda was a good driver, dont mean she couldnt have had/caused an accident - she's gone, why would they say she was at fault? even if she were??!?!?! NOW, Im in no way saying she caused it, for she probably didnt, all Im sayin is, NOONE SAW IT, there is no eye witnesses, STOP jumpin to ya'lls own conclusions - thats the problem in this town- instead, show some remorse for that beautiful girls family, and quit bashing the other family, they may be guilty, you dont freakin know.
Lagonda was a very sweet girl, so loving and kind, and touched the lives of many. she will be missed by all who knew her. Its so hard to believe she is no longer here walking this earth, but, God had bigger plans for her, and now shes in the arms of her love, Cory, again.
Everyone, just stop the bickering and argueing and pray for the family, both families actually, for Lagonda's, for they have lost an amazing individual, and for the other, bc they have to live with the fact that reguardless of whether or not it was an "accident" they killed someone.
Dont go bashing my post saying negative things, I have a mind of my own, and an opinion of my own, whether it suits u or not, I DONT CARE!!
sport

Louisa, KY

#75 Oct 3, 2012
Thats why they call it a police report,gotta wait till it comes out then we will all know
sport

Louisa, KY

#76 Oct 3, 2012
And going by the post above,looks like the police has already claimed he crossed the center line & hit her,its called black marks on the road,,easy to tell
Jerrica Arnett

Salyersville, KY

#77 Oct 3, 2012
My sister is laying down there in peace I wish this would drop off from topix because what happen already happen nothing can change it but the family is hurting really bad and don't need to be seeing this or hearing IRS from other people I really do thank you all for taking up for my beautiful sister that is now in heaven <3 we all know who done it and don't need no more said
Country girl

Salyersville, KY

#78 Oct 3, 2012
Jerrica, honey take all these posts off.They do it all the time but I do not know how to. Your family don't need to hear all of this...You all got enough to deal with. God Bless you and your family..Praying real hard for you all.
Awful

Salyersville, KY

#79 Oct 3, 2012
I agree with Couuntry girl. Have this taken off. Everbody knows who's to blame and it wasn't your sister. I said somethings on this post because My cousin was runned off the rd by a man who was driving without lisences and she was killed . She was just 19. It kills me how people can over look this. I'm sorry if I offended you or your family but I thought the world of your sister and she sure didn't deserve this. My heart goes out to you and your family. Forever in my prayers.
sad in michigan

Jackson, MI

#80 Oct 3, 2012
I agree take them off .may GOD bless your family
family member

Dwale, KY

#81 Oct 3, 2012
the news said darvin was driving on a suspended dui license. he shouldn't have been on the road!!! yeah its bad if he goes to jail considering he has kids but think about the arnett family......... do they get to see their child now? no... so he definitely needs to go, for life....just drop this the family is already suffering enough as it is
Accident

Salyersville, KY

#82 Oct 3, 2012
I would like to say how sorry I am for Lagonda's family and that my thoughts and prayers are with them. This was a tragic accident that took the life of a beautiful, young girl who was an inspiration to all who knew her. I would also like to say that I am praying for all of those involved. May every one involved in this accident find the peace they need to move forward. My prayers are with both families.
mary

United States

#83 Oct 3, 2012
Not going to read any previous comments. Just want to say My prayers are witht her family.
sadden

Paintsville, KY

#84 Oct 3, 2012
This site is stupid.let this woman rest in peace people.it will come back on you for bashing people and there loved ones.
Peace

Salyersville, KY

#85 Oct 4, 2012
Peace be with you sweet girl.You will be missed
trudy

Richmond, KY

#86 Oct 5, 2012
was there 2 boys in the wreck or just one? Heard one was hurt bad? don't know, just a story I heard. Is he in jail now? what's the update on this story. thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Big bubba 134,221
what was walter hardin sentenced to? (Jun '09) 2 hr Wondering 28
Mag 2 hr Really Tho 3
Magoffin Reported Election Corruption Makes Fox... 3 hr ashamed 37
What's going on at the trial? 4 hr Voter 172
marissa at iga 6 hr Honestly 2
Ugly Tongues: Why Do American Girls Stick Out T... 6 hr Michael 32
Breaking News HARDIN STILL COUNTY JUDGE 6 hr Yottabyte 7
Say Good-Bye To Doc Wed Safe travels 30

Flood Warning for Magoffin County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST