wreck on burning fork
Kruiz

Ivel, KY

#43 Oct 1, 2012
Your sister hit us!! She may have been a good driver but accidents happen! You wasn't there to see it/go threw it! I was!! I know what happen. She crossed over in our lane, and hit us! I'm sorry about what happened but I'm not gonna put up with people saying we ran into her and calling my uncle a drunken murderer! He had not drank a drop of alcohol that day and he's not a muderer!
Jerrica Arnett

Salyersville, KY

#44 Oct 1, 2012
Look we're getting the report and it was your guys fult because someone watched it I know my sister better then anyone! You guys don't
Jerrica Arnett

Salyersville, KY

#45 Oct 1, 2012
Face it I'm laying my sister to rest because of you ALL but that is alright you guys got out of it while my sister was still in there DEAD and you all saying this and that it's not really a good time to be getting on saying stuff were not mad or anything because you can't bring her back
Awful

Salyersville, KY

#46 Oct 2, 2012
POINT he should not have been driving and the news did say that they were other who seen it. Call Riter and hear it again. Why get on hear and say that they wasn't others who seen it. He has 2 kids a baby on the way. That poor girl will never know the joy of a child.What are you gonna say when they finish working the wreck?
Seems to me you should be trying to help this poor family instead of bashing them and the dead girl. You make me sick kriz. God have mercy your soul. One thing is for sure Legonda was a good soul but I can't say the same for you. I think your uncle has more respect for the family than you do .At least he isn't on here talking about that poor girl.
sad in michigan

Jackson, MI

#47 Oct 2, 2012
I know Darvin and i agree he made a bad choice and I
also know he is sorry for that choice .also I know he
would not want his family on here disrespecting her
family in anyway. Im so sorry for your family's loss
my prayer's will be with every one involved.
Service

Staffordsville, KY

#48 Oct 2, 2012
Kruiz wrote:
We were not traveling at a high rate of speed. We were doing 50-55 MPH and yes she did cross in our lane. I was conscious the whole time and knew exactly what happened. Nobody witnessed it Cuz at the scene the police were asking everyone around there if they seen it happen and everyone said no they didn't see what happened.only heard it. I also watched the news tonight and they said nothing about it! So idk where your getting your info but its wrong
Excuse me, but isn't it true that ur uncle just passed a vehicle on burning for(it doing 55) right before this accident? He was flying and wasn't even SUPPOSE to driving!!!!! Its the law, and he needs to be punished!!!! Just curious, how many DUI's does he have?
Stupidity

Salyersville, KY

#49 Oct 2, 2012
My goodness ppl there was a life lost in a very tragic way u have the nerve to get on a stupid computer an argue with the family whom are hurting in a way that u couldnt even realize I hate this web site it is so disrespectful to everyone an everything that is posted on here...my heart goes out to lagondas family an I am so outraged that this boy is so ignorant to get on here an disrespect her sister this way. The truth will be reveled an until then ppl need to show sympathy to the arnett family not try an put blame on the person who can no longer defend herself :/
Straight Shooter

Salyersville, KY

#50 Oct 2, 2012
BTW....the speed limit on Burning Fork is 45mph. Read the signs.
exactly

Louisa, KY

#51 Oct 2, 2012
Straight Shooter wrote:
BTW....the speed limit on Burning Fork is 45mph. Read the signs.
maybe the law needs to start writing speeding tickets on this road it is very dangerous four wheelers darting in and out of lanes, cars passing where children might be playing next to the road, the speed limit needs enforced
Awful

Salyersville, KY

#52 Oct 2, 2012
The news said when inpact the speed was 130 mph thats with both cars hitting at the same time but the people who seen it said that she wasn't speeding but he was.
jon

United States

#53 Oct 2, 2012
Sounds like the nephew does not now the law his unlce was driving without any drivers license so how does he get it was the girls fault he also said they were speeding 50 to 55 mph the speed limit is 45 and they passed a car that was running 55 well wonder who was in the wrong main thing is uncle had no rights behind the wheel cant u get that nephew its his fault face it

Since: Nov 11

Wittensville, KY

#54 Oct 2, 2012
Speed at collision of 130.. sorry to tell you but both were speeding were that true.
friend

Salyersville, KY

#55 Oct 2, 2012
the news said last night on chancel 7 that the truck was going a lest 125.Miles and she was going normal speed he did't need to be on the rd acting crazy like a big shoot I lost a good friend. and it not right He was flying and wasn't even SUPPOSE to driving!!!!! By law, and he needs to be punished! for what he done. not let off so easy like some of you are wanting I under stand he has a family but he should have thought about that be for getting under the wheel and driving like crazy like he was and yes he did pass a car be for the wreck some people just dose not need to be on the road ways. I mean How wood u You feel if The shoes was on the other foot.
what

Logan, WV

#56 Oct 2, 2012
and thats the reason why you are saying she came on your side of the road,,cause u said nobody else was around..It went through your alls mind hey nobody saw..we can lie and get out of it..so sad..your day is coming when you have to be judged for that
what

Logan, WV

#57 Oct 2, 2012
and btw..it does not matter if she was on your side,on your back,in your front or on top of your car..if you have no drivers lis,or are drinking..it is automatically 100 percent your fault..what part of that do you not understand..Read your laws of Justice before you go speaking goofy stuff out of your mouth
what

Logan, WV

#58 Oct 2, 2012
what is the site to look at all this information anyways
Kruiz

Prestonsburg, KY

#59 Oct 2, 2012
Never once did I bash on lagondas family or say anything harmful. I just don't appreciate the way people are talking about him or I. All you people saying shit have no idea what happened or how it happened. I DO!! Ain't my uncle or I lying about the accident and how it happened. Call the police. They told me this morning after investigating the accident they confirmed she had crossed over the yellow line and hit us. This isn't something anybody should be talking crap about. This is a serious matter. Yes he had no license and shouldn't have been driving. But we are both very hurt and upset about this and the last thing we need is a bunch of people talking shit and assuming things. He was completely sober and alert when driving.
what

Logan, WV

#60 Oct 2, 2012
let me make this clear...sober or not,if she was on your side or not..HE HAS NO LICENSE!!!! Period..so that makes him at fault automatically...duh. That would be like letting a dog in Walmart knowing it is not allowed..I mean what would be the reason for all thee people in the world to go to the DMV,stand in line for an hour just to get drivers licence if they didn't need them..He has no drivers license,,what part of that do you not understand,,Please,if you don't mind me asking,,do you yourself have drivers License??????I am talking to you Kruiz...
Sadness111

Van Lear, KY

#64 Oct 2, 2012
I think we should reserve judgments until the police finish their investigation. We know that a lovely young lady lost her life and that is tragic in itself. I know the other drive probably feels very guilty about this. Accidents happen, she may have crossed the line, is it possible she was texting and driving? I'm not placing blame here just don't want to condemn the other driver if it may have in fact been an accident. It's so sad. I believe if he were intoxicated they would have arrested him on scene for DUI. Please let this family grieve and stop putting blame when no one knows, no one was an eye witness here.
stopposting

Logan, WV

#65 Oct 2, 2012
It's sad anytime someone loses a life like this. I think the best thing to do is stop posting all together. It's not helping anyone here. I feel for BOTH families involved. I think the family of Lagonda needs to stay off of topix, cause clearly it will only upset you even more, you need time to grieve and focus more on the next days, etc. ahead and if it were me I wouldn't spend any of that time wasting it on here arguing. And the other family involved, show respect and stop posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Just an observer 169,982
Michael mccarty 9 hr Ex for a reason 2
Billy Carpenter "BillyBob" 10 hr billy carpenter 8
Does anyone know Sabrina Bailey? 11 hr You know men well 7
Anyone know y Kenny Rowe was in grand jury cour... 12 hr Lmfao 4
Election time 13 hr TCB 4
any one know tatum gibson Sun Harley Davis Ferg... 7

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages