United States

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Yeah but all of the family may not yet.
I heard but dont quote me

Louisa, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2012
hey wrote:
Does anyone no the names of the individuals
I heard it was a Cole man and and Arnett woman who hit...they say she is dead. I know the first names as well, but I don't want to say right now until it is confirmed that it's who they are saying...
crazy

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2012
I think her husband died in a car wreck last year.so sad.
shew

Salyersville, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2012
this is terrible... my heart goes out to the family
No name

Wheelwright, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Does she have kids?
kay

Clay City, KY

#7 Sep 30, 2012
She doesn't have kids and her husband got killed 7 months ago in a car accident as well. So sad! My heart is broken!! Heaven gained another Angel
nope

Salyersville, KY

#8 Sep 30, 2012
no she dont have kids she was wild about her sisters girl though poor girl breaks my heart getting on those roads is just something youve gotta take the chance with never know what can happen
So Sad

Louisa, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Praying for the family they have been through so much this year....May she walk the streets of heaven with her sweet sweet husband <3 may god bless them all
Where

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2012
Where on burning fork
unknown

Louisa, KY

#11 Sep 30, 2012
Does anyone know the names of the cole boy and is he ok?
rip

Wheelwright, KY

#12 Sep 30, 2012
yes her husband died 7 months ago.and she was a good woman.she bought him a rock and also she had a rock with her name on it as well.she is 25 yrs old rip.
heard

Paintsville, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2012
LaGonda Arnett Mondragon
and I do beleive a man named shane cole.
jon

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2012
His name was darvin cole
family

Salyersville, KY

#15 Sep 30, 2012
the boy's name is darvin cole aka tutor and I heard he was intoxicated
Surely

Salyersville, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Mercy, how sad.
truth

Ivel, KY

#17 Sep 30, 2012
Nope he was not intoxicated for one and the Cole man you are talking about is my uncle and for three it was her faught she was on the wrong side of the road and my uncle tried to swerve over to miss her before he could swerve over she hit him head on I seen it so stop the bullshit his lab report came back clean
pissed

Harold, KY

#18 Sep 30, 2012
His lab work couldn't have come back clean. It takes weeks for blood work to be processed and he didn't even have a drivers license. So he shouldn't have even been on the road. Didn't he just get a DUI about 2 weeks ago? You know he is going to tell the story to his benefit because she isn't here to defend herself. Stop running your mouth and protecting a drunken murderer.
hmmm

Salyersville, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2012
pissed wrote:
His lab work couldn't have come back clean. It takes weeks for blood work to be processed and he didn't even have a drivers license. So he shouldn't have even been on the road. Didn't he just get a DUI about 2 weeks ago? You know he is going to tell the story to his benefit because she isn't here to defend herself. Stop running your mouth and protecting a drunken murderer.
agrees!!!
crazy ppl

Salyersville, KY

#20 Sep 30, 2012
I dont know the details of what happened today, all I know is a wonderful person's life was taken today! If the boy was drunk, he needs to be in jail!! I am going to miss her!! She was so sweet, and always thought of everyone else!!! She grieved, but now she doesn't have to anymore! Be side she has joined his side in Heaven!! RIP Lagonda! Your memory will live on thru all those who knew you! Dear friend, love and miss u!!! </3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardin's Appeal Denied 3 min Citizen 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr uMoron 143,147
bobby gibson your day will come i promise u 8 hr Yep 8
Why build another library? 8 hr Wake up 11
doc 9 hr mikey36 30
Alysia & Randall 16 hr Britt 12
Dollar general 19 hr PAPA 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages