Don Mcfarland bought VOTES 4 big john...

Don Mcfarland bought VOTES 4 big johns election!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

nephew

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2011
don is the nephew of john montgomery and him and bobby howard bought votes with john montgomery's money........It will come out in court .....cause we have 100percent proof.....
DO TELL

Salyersville, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2011
FAIR IS FAIR AND TURN-A-BOUT IS FAIR PLAY IS IT NOT? FROM WHAT I HEAR THERE WILL BE QUITE A FEW LITTLE SURPRISES WAITING ON BOB JORDAN AND JOHN MONTGOMERY IN THE COURTROOM. FROM WHAT I HEAR, JOHN MONTGOMERY HAND-PICKED A CONVICTED FELON TO BE HIS CHALLENGER AT THE ELECTION POLLS AND VOTED HIM AS WELL. FROM WHAT I HEAR, MANY OF THE WITNESSES FOR HARDIN/CARSON ARE GOING TO BE QUITE A SHOCK TO THE MONTGOMERY/JORDAN CAMP AND THE TESTIMONY THEY ARE GOING TO OFFER IS UNDISPUTABLE AND BACKED BY SOLID EVIDENCE.
haha

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2011
You see what Bob got going against Doc behind his back for so long, Im just surprised that it took doc so long to figure it out. He thought he was screwing docbut ended up getting screwed big time, which is whats going to happen in the courtroom. They may be getting their lawsuit and allegations backfired back on them, if anyone needs to be investigated its big bob, sad truth of the matter even though some diluted people are in denial over it is money and power talks and [email protected] walks,its been this way all over the world for thousnads of years and will remain that way, which is why this law suit wont amount to anything.
lol

Staffordsville, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2011
DO TELL wrote:
FAIR IS FAIR AND TURN-A-BOUT IS FAIR PLAY IS IT NOT? FROM WHAT I HEAR THERE WILL BE QUITE A FEW LITTLE SURPRISES WAITING ON BOB JORDAN AND JOHN MONTGOMERY IN THE COURTROOM. FROM WHAT I HEAR, JOHN MONTGOMERY HAND-PICKED A CONVICTED FELON TO BE HIS CHALLENGER AT THE ELECTION POLLS AND VOTED HIM AS WELL. FROM WHAT I HEAR, MANY OF THE WITNESSES FOR HARDIN/CARSON ARE GOING TO BE QUITE A SHOCK TO THE MONTGOMERY/JORDAN CAMP AND THE TESTIMONY THEY ARE GOING TO OFFER IS UNDISPUTABLE AND BACKED BY SOLID EVIDENCE.
cant wait to vote against big john 4 anything......espically school board!!!!!! hope don wayne is happy that his big nephew destoyed him in politics!!!!!!!!!!never voted against him, but now i'd never vote 4 him!!!!!!!!!!
WOW

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>cant wait to vote against big john 4 anything......espically school board!!!!!! hope don wayne is happy that his big nephew destoyed him in politics!!!!!!!!!!never voted against him, but now i'd never vote 4 him!!!!!!!!!!
SEE IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. AND STOP LISTENING TO GOSSIP. YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING. 1 THING JOHN IS DON WAYNES UNCLE. NOT NEPHEW. AND ANOTHER THING BOBBY HAS BEEN IN JAIL SINCE SPRING. SO THATS ANOTHER LIE. SO STICK TO WHOEVER YOU WANT TO AND KISS DON AND JOHN'S ASS. COS DON COULD WIN ANY ELECTION AGAINST DOC OR ANYONE IN THIS TOWN HANDS DOWN. HE IS AN UPSTANDING MAN AND COMES FROM A GREAT AND INTELLIGENT FAMILY. BOTH HIM AND JOHN. SO STOP LYING FOR WHOMEVER TOLD YOU TO START THIS TOPIX. I REST MY CASE. AND THIS IS IN MY OPINION.
bobby

Salyersville, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2011
he is not talking about bobby dale howard
blah blah blah

Louisa, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2011
why dont everyone quit bitching about the election, it is over with, i voted for john and carson both, im not bitching about john losing and im not bitching about anything else to do with the damn election, why dont everyone just drop it, oh and for all u dumb asses that dont believe it, the election is being investigated by the feds, the primary and secondary both, so it is my opinion that alotta ppl will get in trouble, but i doubt that any politician will personally get into trouble bc if votes were bought for any candidate by another person then all that candidate has to do is say that they knew nothing about it, but the ppl that bought the votes will probably go to jail

BUT ANYWAYS I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO NOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE ELECTION ON HERE, ITS OVER WITH AND ITS PATHETIC TO KEEP BITCHING ABOUT IT, IF PPL ARENT HAPPY WITH THE WAY THINGS TURNED OUT THEN TRY TO CHANGE IT IN FOUR YRS, JUST LET IT REST NOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
renee francis (Sep '10) 21 min Nasty Thing 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Reason 148,426
is harold roark back to the old harold 16 hr harold roark 13
Ramey Pool Times??? (May '13) Sun Swimmer 4
Leia wood Sun Jen jen 7
What ever happen to Billy Bob???? Sun Devilman069 1
Tiffany Brown Lovely Sun Jeff 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages