I love and miss you
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Baby

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I just want you to know that I still love you. I miss you so much and I would give anything to be with you. I feel like I am going to die without you. It's been months and it has never got easier its worse every day. Please I'm begging you to try and work this out. There's nothing I won't do. You know who you are
Missy R

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Call them.
Baby

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I am scared to. He probably don't want to talk to me. He would just hang up.
crazy

Louisa, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Call him and tell him to go straight to h#ll that you don't need him then you hang up on him. That will probably get his attention. Heck sounds to me like it can't hurt nothing.
Baby

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 1, 2013
He don't deserve that. This is all my fault. I hope he will see this and call me but even if he don't I will always love him and I will always regret the mistakes I made.
reo

Louisa, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Sounds like you made your own bed and now you are going to have to lay in it.
Baby

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 1, 2013
I guess you are right. But I am not the same person. I have learned a lot and see all my wrongs and would always let him know how much he is loved and appreciated.
Okay

Paintsville, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
What did you do that was so bad? You don't know until you try, so call him!
Might Help

Salyersville, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Honey if its been months they have moved on, thats life! Find you someone else.
isyournamebritta ny

Staffordsville, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2013
you dont go by the name brittany do you?
blond boomshell

Salyersville, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Baby wrote:
I just want you to know that I still love you. I miss you so much and I would give anything to be with you. I feel like I am going to die without you. It's been months and it has never got easier its worse every day. Please I'm begging you to try and work this out. There's nothing I won't do. You know who you are
I know you and I know him.He will not call you but he will talk to you If you call him.If you care you will call him.
Baby

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2013
I think u r wrong How do u no?
blond boomshell

Salyersville, KY

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Baby wrote:
I think u r wrong How do u no?
Think about the name .How many people would know that?
The truth

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Oh yoo hoo.....the one that still watches me...it's me the one that never loved you. Just figured I would share it with the world now. Oh this isn't for any of you above posters.
okay

Paintsville, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
The truth wrote:
Oh yoo hoo.....the one that still watches me...it's me the one that never loved you. Just figured I would share it with the world now. Oh this isn't for any of you above posters.
So who's it for?
blond boomshell

Salyersville, KY

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Baby wrote:
He don't deserve that. This is all my fault. I hope he will see this and call me but even if he don't I will always love him and I will always regret the mistakes I made.
You had several chance's but mess'ed them up.It's not going to be easy for you but It Is not to late.
Baby

United States

#18 Feb 4, 2013
The name don't mean anything to me and several chances? Nah, we dated once for 6 months and I goofed up. I think u have the wrong person
tanner

Louisa, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Well you must have screwed somebody else while you were dating him. That's the only thing I can think of that would make it this bad. Did you? If you don't want to answer that then stop putting this $hit on here for people to comment on.
Baby

United States

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Nope didn't screw nobody else. But it's a free country and I will post what I want
blond boomshell

Salyersville, KY

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Baby wrote:
The name don't mean anything to me and several chances? Nah, we dated once for 6 months and I goofed up. I think u have the wrong person
How are things In Floyd County?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr uMoron 143,019
Citizens Bank is terrible!!! 6 hr Upset customer 1
bobby gibson your day will come i promise u 6 hr huh 6
Tommy Dingus 8 hr Smh 11
First Baptist Church and the library board 9 hr Curious 25
Big Breasted women in Magoffin 9 hr Steven 5
Arson on Limestone Branch 10 hr hmmmm 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages