what burnt in dixie last night?

what burnt in dixie last night?

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2012
just wondering
well

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2012
H & P Garage
Salyersville 23

Paintsville, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2012
For your info this building was leased out to the lemasters the caldwells had nothing to do with it so don't go assuming somthing when you dont know anything about it
stupid people

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2012
you all like to talk but you don't know nothing about this situation. this was leased out to the lemaster's the caldwell's had nothing to do with the garage anymore. infact the caldwell's were out town on vacation. this is what you people say when anyone place burn's there were two house burned on friday night do you think they burned their's also. maybe one day your house will burn and we can say you did it!!!!! people should keep their opinions to their self sometimes that is the best thing to do!!!!! this has been investigated and found to be an electrical fire, just ask the lemaster's for full report.
Salyersville 23

Paintsville, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2012
I wish all you low lifes would just shut your mouth can you not read they proved It WASN'T ARSON dumbass it was an electrical fire .. You all are just mad because the caldwells work hard for what they got and you just sit at home running your mouth and drawing a check ... You could have something to if you would get out and get a job and make something of your self ...
woot woot

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2012
Salyersville 23 wrote:
I wish all you low lifes would just shut your mouth can you not read they proved It WASN'T ARSON dumbass it was an electrical fire .. You all are just mad because the caldwells work hard for what they got and you just sit at home running your mouth and drawing a check ... You could have something to if you would get out and get a job and make something of your self ...
you must not have a job either...or you would'nt be on here as well.
Salyersville 23

Paintsville, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2012
Oh did I hit a nerve you welfare recipient ... Thank you I do have a job but I have the day off
anna caldwell

Salyersville, KY

#11 Jan 16, 2012
i own lemaster's auto. yes we did have a fire but no it was not set. this was an accident and i hate that it happened. you all can talk all you want and i know who most of you are because you claim to be our friends, you know when you say things it always gets back to that person who said it
i do forgive people but i never forget. i have own this business for several,as i own several other business some which you probably use and don't know i own! i do have several jobs and work very hard for what i have. i don't have to work,but i choose to. i don't have to do illegal things for money because i live just fine. so you just keep talking because i love to prove people wrong. the loss of this business has affected several people, and it hurts them even more with the false rumors you like to spread.
woot woot

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2012
Salyersville 23 wrote:
Oh did I hit a nerve you welfare recipient ... Thank you I do have a job but I have the day off
how wrong you are...NEVER drawed WELFARE in my life...But your getting on here trying to down people,and that just causes things to get worse..these peoples business has burn down and the first thing people start doing is talking sh#t.. just because something burns it DOES NOT mean Arson. but cant expect much more out of people here.but gossip.gossip.gossip.
Salyersville 23

Paintsville, KY

#14 Jan 16, 2012
No I'm not trying to down people im tired of everyone running there mouth about these hard working people that have something in life ... These people don't have nothing better to do than say the caldwells burnt there buisness when everyone knows that's not true ... That's all this town lives for is to gossip ... And I think there is nothing wrong with people getting welfare that needs it but everyone knows there is alot of people around here that get it and don't need it there to lazy to work that why I get so Mad to see people like that talk shit about good people who work hard for everything they have so why would anyone think they would destroy it when they work their butts of to get it !!!!!!
I know

Salyersville, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2012
I heard the garage had all new equipment inside . Its only a matter of time before the person that helped rickie C start singing to the police. hate to say it, but anna and Rickie are not going look good in orange..ha
woot woot

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 16, 2012
I know wrote:
Didnt Rick have a truck that was stolen and burnt ?
who gives a Damn ??????????
anna caldwell

Salyersville, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2012
no the garage didn't have new equipment, and by the way i did't own the equipment lemaster did.he owned everything in the garage. far as my husband being a douche bag that is your opinoin i see you didn't put your name when you wrote that there must be some reason! i think all this is stupid and i want be writing on here again i just wanted to answer your your questions and state the facts. and far as the jail comment maybe you can come see me, you are my best friend! we live on mashfork you can catch me there most any evening come on over and we will talk. i believe you should get your story straight before you tell things so when you come over i will tell you all about it. i will be home at 5. you talk all this bad talk but we are the first to help you when you need it!
thought

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2012
i think all of this is coming from people you think you know,HINT: L.C. and D.R.S.!! both of them is 2 faced as hell.thats no secret.
Lori Cantrell

Louisa, KY

#22 Jan 16, 2012
thought wrote:
i think all of this is coming from people you think you know,HINT: L.C. and D.R.S.!! both of them is 2 faced as hell.thats no secret.
If the "L.C." you are "hinting" at is me, I've got news for you, You couldn't be more wrong! I didn't even know this was on here until my attention was called to it.
thought

Pikeville, KY

#24 Jan 16, 2012
Lori Cantrell wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "L.C." you are "hinting" at is me, I've got news for you, You couldn't be more wrong! I didn't even know this was on here until my attention was called to it.
did i hit a nerve ? you sound a little worried.!
Lori Cantrell

Louisa, KY

#25 Jan 16, 2012
Not worried at all. As a matter of fact, my advice to Anna was to have these IP addresses traced. It would seem that most of the trash talk is coming from a Lowmansville IP address. Mine isn't. It's Salyersville, you know, like yours. ;)
anna caldwell

Salyersville, KY

#26 Jan 16, 2012
leave your name i get off at 5 i will come on up to burning fork! i might be trash but i guess you are trash also if you hung around with me!! talk all you want about me!!!! you think you know so much about me well the things you put on here are not true i didn't have a truck burn, or business. you just keep talking if you don't put your name it will soon come out!!! you don't know everything i know about this site!!!!! why do you think i put my name on here! i don't want people to be suprised!!!!!
thought

Pikeville, KY

#27 Jan 16, 2012
Lori Cantrell wrote:
Not worried at all. As a matter of fact, my advice to Anna was to have these IP addresses traced. It would seem that most of the trash talk is coming from a Lowmansville IP address. Mine isn't. It's Salyersville, you know, like yours. ;)
LC was a man....so chill out...i still say there behind alot of this..you made yourself look bad...i dont even know who in the hell you are.and could care a whole lot less.
thought

Pikeville, KY

#28 Jan 16, 2012
the best thing to do is QUIT responding to this.im quite sure nobody really gives a shit.they are just trying to aggervate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Don Barros Serrano 148,874
clifton Barker and Sheila Miller Lemaster 6 hr truth 9
is harold roark back to the old harold 7 hr Jeff 46
Edith lykins (Sep '15) 12 hr Jus to saying 20
Mike Wilson 12 hr Fed up 12
renee francis (Sep '10) 16 hr Feisty 27
Thieves and people receiving stolen property ve... 23 hr MySharona 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages