theres several good ones andrew oliver lisa minix andrea preston katie fletcher
Country2010

Louisa, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2010
Nicky Howard And Jason Arnett
yessssss

Hazard, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2010
Lisa Mischel, Nikki Howard, and Jerry Swiney (although he moved to the board) I miss them greatly!
duke fan

Salyersville, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2010
Vince Minix and Brandon Napier
T0DD

Hagerhill, KY

#7 Apr 17, 2010
JERRY SWINEY he is a great guy.
name

Salyersville, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2010
There are very few there who are actually there to TEACH. It is sad that there are so few who actually want to see the students succeed.):
I'm not naming any names of those who are there to socialize and sit on their ass... But we all know who they are.
PARENT

Hagerhill, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2010
I ATOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU NAME.I CAN NAME SEVERAL TEACHERS WHO ACT LIKE THEY ARE BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTY BUT!!!THEY ARE NOT,THEY ARE A TEACHER FOE CRYING OUT LOUD WE ALL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE PAID!!WELL SOME MIGHT HAVE A HUSBAND OR WIFE WITH A BETTER INCOME.BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE IS A CERTAIN TEACHER THAT IS FEMALE THAT HAS MADE A BIG DIFF,IN CHILDREN.I HAVE BIT MY TONGUE ALMOST OFF FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW FOR HOW SHE HAS TREATED MY CHILD IN HER CLASS MY DAUGHTER IS A GOOD CHILD,STUDENT MINDS WELL AND VERY GOOD GRADES NOT JUST HER THERE IS A COUPLE MORE SHE HAS TREATED THIS WAY!she DOESNT WANT ME TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT it beacause she has to take this class again next year,but if it continues i will raise 10 kinds with this teacher believe me im very sick of it! i can several examples of what she does ,i know i could get her fired and also she is very sick minded the way she talks aboout stuff,but i will stop for now before i get madder than i am?if anyone thinks i should say something let me know!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min coal sugar tits 6,979
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min positronium 155,249
scammer from saylersville now in indiana 17 min Bbb 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,106
John Montgomery and H.B.Arnett Both Victimized 1 hr Vance 117
Paying Jobs Held By Hardin...How Many? 1 hr Vance 115
John Montgomery Clean Safe Water A Top Priority 2 hr Malcolm 14
Salyersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Salyersville Jobs

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salyersville News, Events & Info