Election Process Unfair: Don't Get M...

Election Process Unfair: Don't Get Mad, Get Even!

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Rat

Paintsville, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2010
John Montgomery whether Doctor Hardin knows this or not actually won this election. Anyone around the county who truly spoke out to improve life for the people know this to be true. Many leaders know details of the Hardin funding activities, both above board and below. Because people know this to be true, the majority of the county people whose opinions cannot be compromised, no matter what the offer know that Hardin from this day forward will be shunned by a good part of the population, the population who cared. People have come to realize that election laws no longer hold any meaning for certain members of the citizenry. People know and understand that fair elections are virtually impossible in Magoffin County. Because of this fact, since Dr. Hardin desires to be your judge, then you should help him be your judge and only your judge. We the citizens of Magoffin County who now feel powerless and helpless against this type of funding, encourage anyone in the county who felt that due process involving the election was somehow thwarted or stopped, must take a stand and agree that since Dr. Hardin wants to be a judge so very badly, then we should not seek his services or the services of his clinic, pharmacy or Paul B. Hall Medical Center for our health care needs. We must fight back. We have no rights, we have no power, we have no choice. Choose Doctor Hardin, County Judge Executive or Doctor. We will not put up with your double dipping any longer. Power hungry Huns have no place in Magoffin County.
Hell Yes

Paintsville, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2010
dont doctor with that sick bastard or go to his hospital. paul b hall. he screwed h b arnett and now hes screwed john montgomery, bob jordan and jack allens nephew the allen boy. he screwed or tried to screw every canidate but them he piked up. harden is a sick wezel
Understanding

Salyersville, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2010
Big Rat wrote:
John Montgomery whether Doctor Hardin knows this or not actually won this election. Anyone around the county who truly spoke out to improve life for the people know this to be true. Many leaders know details of the Hardin funding activities, both above board and below. Because people know this to be true, the majority of the county people whose opinions cannot be compromised, no matter what the offer know that Hardin from this day forward will be shunned by a good part of the population, the population who cared. People have come to realize that election laws no longer hold any meaning for certain members of the citizenry. People know and understand that fair elections are virtually impossible in Magoffin County. Because of this fact, since Dr. Hardin desires to be your judge, then you should help him be your judge and only your judge. We the citizens of Magoffin County who now feel powerless and helpless against this type of funding, encourage anyone in the county who felt that due process involving the election was somehow thwarted or stopped, must take a stand and agree that since Dr. Hardin wants to be a judge so very badly, then we should not seek his services or the services of his clinic, pharmacy or Paul B. Hall Medical Center for our health care needs. We must fight back. We have no rights, we have no power, we have no choice. Choose Doctor Hardin, County Judge Executive or Doctor. We will not put up with your double dipping any longer. Power hungry Huns have no place in Magoffin County.
No wheather you like it or not Dr. Hardin is our county judge. Our hometown doctor. Didn't you go and vote, and if you did that is your right to vote for who you wanted to. It is also everybody elses right to vote for who they wanted. Just because more people chose Dr. Hardin and he won why are you complaining about it. If John had won I would have said that was the peoples choice.
Bam

Salyersville, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2010
Im glad Doc Hardin Won the Election, I seriously think you people *I mean John Supporters* need to face the fact! Life GOES ON! I promise! lol
Singing Like A Canarie

Paintsville, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2010
We'll see...tell Doc it aint over, it aint never going to be over and when the dust settles, doc is gonna be crying and so are you.$$$$$$$$Cha......ching$$$$ $$$$$$
lisa

Paintsville, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2010
Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
No wheather you like it or not Dr. Hardin is our county judge. Our hometown doctor. Didn't you go and vote, and if you did that is your right to vote for who you wanted to. It is also everybody elses right to vote for who they wanted. Just because more people chose Dr. Hardin and he won why are you complaining about it. If John had won I would have said that was the peoples choice.
hardon ddidnt win. hardon aint gonna doctor here much longer. hardon sucks, hardon is trash and you people that voted for him is trash too. people usded to put mad dogs down not elect them to office. go to hell you sick bastards all you bastards that wrote letters for that hardon sick fuck. i hope your little kids dont get pictors took of them with big men screing them. you deserve that fraud.
hell no

Paintsville, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2010
wont be doctoring with that jip hardin power hungry sicko ill find another doctor if i hve to drive 25 miles
Mud Flap

Springfield, OH

#8 Nov 5, 2010
back in the old apartment, still working outta county. old doc thanks he won well he didnt and if by a miricle he does come out to win, if i was you people that got rear ended by him, i would tell my people and kin not to go to him as a doctor. that fat gredy pig, might buy his that office, but i would make him hurt in his doctor bidness. ill probly move out of that erea, cause that place aint goin noplace. dont give up john , you might come out winnin yet. you dumbshits that voted for harden, i hope you enjoy yours and docts meserbele lifes together. when you start bellie aking about mid spring, dont blame me. i tried to tell you to give john a chance. old faithful said doc and bub might be going to the big house. i hope doc is waring that little civel war gray solder outfit when some big black guy named Jamal is givin him the business from behind. mud flap washin my muddy hands clean of magoffin and the filth some of you let stay in office. a good part of youens is dumb asses.
Old Faithful

Salyersville, KY

#11 Nov 6, 2010
Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
"Understanding"

You are not listening or just don't want to. John Montgomery won the popular vote. Dr. Hardin bought the absentee ballots. So you see, the majority of the people actually wanted John as their county judge. How does that make you feel? I think it is a shame to bring an outsider in that doesn't have Magoffins best interest at heart, yet you still back him. What is it brother, cousin, one of his young girlfriends, wife? I know it's hard to take that John won the popular vote. So, when Frankfort gets all the evidence they need, will you then admit what a fraud he is. I doubt it if you are his brother. You see, he can't get away with it much longer. He's had a long, easy ride. But, not anymore. There will be a lot more people attending the fiscal court meetings to see first hand his corruption in action. Cameras will be brought along. Not only will "Doc be going down, but so will many of his "yes" men.
Budzen

Springfield, OH

#12 Nov 6, 2010
If I were all of you Magoffin County voters who felt that you were somehow deprived of due process in the Magoffin County general election, I would teach this arrogant autocratic dictator Dr. Hardin a lesson and seek medical services elsewhere than his clinic, pharmacy or Paintsville based Paul B. Hall Medical Center. Send him a message that if the Judges office is the life he truly seeks, then give it to him, but in the process, force him to cut back on his medical practice. Seek medical attention with his competition, go to the other practicing doctors, clinics, pharmacies and hospitals with whom he has no affiliation. While Judge Charles Hardin increases, Doctor Charles Hardin decreases. Understand me, people who have been deprived of their rights as American citizens; sometimes, just sometimes, justice and fairplay must be realized by any means necessary while also obeying the law.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 6, 2010
Budzen wrote:
If I were all of you Magoffin County voters who felt that you were somehow deprived of due process in the Magoffin County general election, I would teach this arrogant autocratic dictator Dr. Hardin a lesson and seek medical services elsewhere than his clinic, pharmacy or Paintsville based Paul B. Hall Medical Center. Send him a message that if the Judges office is the life he truly seeks, then give it to him, but in the process, force him to cut back on his medical practice. Seek medical attention with his competition, go to the other practicing doctors, clinics, pharmacies and hospitals with whom he has no affiliation. While Judge Charles Hardin increases, Doctor Charles Hardin decreases. Understand me, people who have been deprived of their rights as American citizens; sometimes, just sometimes, justice and fairplay must be realized by any means necessary while also obeying the law.
Budzen,
I would like to ask you again. Are you a Doctor and did you once practice with Doctor Hardin in Carter County?
Stunned

Salyersville, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2010
Proton Torpedo wrote:
<quoted text>
Budzen,
I would like to ask you again. Are you a Doctor and did you once practice with Doctor Hardin in Carter County?
Budzen ain't no doctor he is just another jealous loser. He does not live in Lexington either. He is from Magoffin County just posing as an outsider.
Budzen

Springfield, OH

#16 Nov 6, 2010
Stunned wrote:
<quoted text>
Budzen ain't no doctor he is just another jealous loser. He does not live in Lexington either. He is from Magoffin County just posing as an outsider.
Stunned, you are so desperately uninformed.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 9, 2010
Stunned wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Hardin Voters and Supporters,

This is how I see the Magoffin County Primary and General Election. I found this quote, but do not know the origin.
Oink! Oink! Oink! Here Piggy, Piggy, Piggy.

"If pigs could vote, the man with the slop bucket would be elected swineherd every time, no matter how much slaughtering he did on the side."

Was Dr. Hardin carrying the big slop bucket this time?
Old Faithful

Salyersville, KY

#20 Nov 10, 2010
Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion is that it was the people's choice. No, your comment is that it was the people's choice. Winning the popular vote, the legal vote, says it all. This will be "Docs" last term. He deceived too many people, including his own friends, this election. Most of his loyal supporters will not be so loyal after his true colors were shown this election. Bye-bye Charles Hardin.
Push

Salyersville, KY

#21 Nov 10, 2010
Old faithful, Just get over it! Doc is your judge, Regardless on how bad it hurts, HE IS! And yeah you say it will be his last term? Maybe he wont run after the 4 yrs its up. Or Maybe he will! And just maybe he will WIN AGAIN!. No matter how bad you hate doc, could you please just quit trying to run him down. Hes a great man, and also a great, doctor and friend.

Location hidden

#22 Nov 10, 2010
Push wrote:
Old faithful, Just get over it! Doc is your judge, Regardless on how bad it hurts, HE IS! And yeah you say it will be his last term? Maybe he wont run after the 4 yrs its up. Or Maybe he will! And just maybe he will WIN AGAIN!. No matter how bad you hate doc, could you please just quit trying to run him down. Hes a great man, and also a great, doctor and friend.
Push,
How little you know. I have faith in our legal system and when our legal system recognizes blantant irregularities and outright fraud in the election process, our legal system will function for the protection of the people. Perhaps Dr. Hardin is a fair M.D. but he certainly is no Marcus Welby. And Dr. Hardin is most assuredly not a great man. He was never a great man, he is not a great man and he will never be a great man. He is just a grubby little parasite who is sucking the life blood out of the people of Magoffin County. Say he is a great man one more time and I will tell you some facts about him that will settle this issue once and for all. You should be ashamed voting for Dr. Hardin against a man like John Montgomery. Some gentlemen in Salyersville allegedly warned John's supporters that the Hardin camp were paying $250.00 a vote toward the end of the day Tuesday. How can any everyday, honest man compete with that kind of money? The truth is, they can't. You have nothing to take pride in. However, you can rest assured, this will not go unnoticed. This election is far from over and you know what, it will never be over.
Old Faithful

Salyersville, KY

#23 Nov 10, 2010
Push wrote:
You are very misinformed. I hate no one, including Charles Hardin. However, I would like our county back from the vote buyers and from what I hear, the temple is ready to crumble. I have to say, I will actually feel sorry for him when it happens because I do have a heart. But, I feel for the people of our county who are taken advantage of every election. He was warned that this election was different. That many more people were watching. The citizens spoke up and ask for a fair election. If any candidates bought votes or cheated in any way, form or fashion, justice is going to be served. These candidates need to think before they keep doing things they are use to getting away with and realize that it can't last forever and that "all good things come to and end." Well, it has. Thank God.
Budzen

Springfield, OH

#24 Nov 11, 2010
The folks know how this election came down. The deck was stacked and the game was not straight, and everyone knows it. At one time, I held a deep sympathy for the poor who sold their votes. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, perhaps they were hungry or their children needed school clothing, or the holiday season was approaching. Why not share the wealth? The sad reality of the whole vote buyer seller relationship boils down to, my folks are the upstanding landholding farmer, merchant, banker, school teacher or office holder and you and you family have always been low down, lazy, undeserving people fit only to be our servants. You see, the so called people of standing in the community, always took great pride in the fact that they, were not vote sellers, while frowning on the poor who, having been looked upon as second class citizens throughout the entire history of the county, served to somehow give a boost in status to those who prided themsleves on their autonomy and self reliance. Now we all know, there are no true aristocrats in Magoffin County, most are just plain red blooded Americans, and when people have been trying to make an honest living in the economically depressed Appalachian Mountains, for some reason, they take a sick comfort and pride in their few accomplishments by comparing themselves to none other than, those horrible people, the floaters. How high and mighty they looked as they stroll about and converse among themsleves in a secret language, regarding how this or that family, from this or that creek, holler or street can be voted come elction day. They go about in the market places and honestly believe they are the center of the universe. Now the poor vote sellers, who having been the target of ridicule, jokes, and scorn for generations could care less who was elected because to them, it made no difference in their lives, at least not to any significant degree. The question in their minds in the past was, great it is election time, maybe we can sell our vote and get some school clothing for the children or perhaps a little extra food for the holidays. A few chronic drunks looked out for a half pint of Wild Turkey or a six pack of bud. Well the climate of vote selling has changed, now the poor seem to have fallen into the most pathetic type of dependency. A good part of them, now sell their votes for prescription drugs or money to buy prescription drugs. No longer do they seek the money for their votes to buy school clothing, winter bedding, or food. They have become addicts and so many of their children are in foster care that everywhere one looks one sees signs posted by social service agencies begging for foster parents to apply within. Something is seriously wrong in Magoffin County and some people recognize this fact and tried to do something about it. People like John Montgomery tried to do something about it and John had a good solid following of solid, upright citizens from all economic levels, from the wealthy, to the middle income to the lower income. However, due to opposing forces, whom some say played upon this very obvious weakness of the people and through unscrupulous, irregular, fradulent election processes were able to alter and change the natural outcome of the County Judge Executive race. Your little county is in trouble, John Montgomery tried to help, but powerful dark forces were at play and their influence was made evident with the outcome of the election with the outrageous number of absentee ballots cast. This whole business of vote buying and corrupt manulipation of the election process should be left behind forever.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25 Nov 22, 2010
Friends and Neighbors,
Have any of you heard that some charges have been filed, something to do with the election? Please let me know if you hear anything. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Strel 151,619
hope williams (Feb '10) 6 hr LOL 17
Robin bailey 8 hr Wonderer 1
renee francis (Sep '10) 9 hr Wizard 33
mika reed (Mar '09) 11 hr Maggie 8
Mayor and City Council Wasting City funds 14 hr no no 11
best mobile home movers (Apr '09) 16 hr Someone 9

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages