First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tired

West Liberty, KY

#21 Jul 29, 2010
ok who gives a crap how old she is. its all about the money. and my family and i pay good money to see RACIN not some 14 year old kid to ride around the friggin track.
tired

West Liberty, KY

#22 Jul 29, 2010
she is 14 years old and she has been doin this for the past 3 years i have been coming there.
tired

West Liberty, KY

#23 Jul 29, 2010
i think they should make the qulifing to where if you don't run below 14.0 then you dont get on the track. cause everyone else is running 14 and 13.4 no more and no less. excepth her she is 16.9 now you do the math.
tired

West Liberty, KY

#24 Jul 29, 2010
its a start wrote:
she is 14 if she stays in her ride by the time shes 18! this is experience and her father has the money! so whats the problem! you got the money and your 12-14 years old you can do it to! ohhh your probably 30-35!
doesn't matter how friggin old i am retard i pay good money to come and see racin every weekend. thats the problem jackass!!
tired

West Liberty, KY

#25 Jul 29, 2010
Baddog1 wrote:
NASCAR had a girl driver, why not 201
where is the girl that drives in nascar at now?? she aint there anymore or do you even watch nascar!
lmao

West Liberty, KY

#26 Sep 21, 2012
Do you guy's really think this track is going to be any better than the other ones. No if you will read the breeding brthers bought it but they only list one brother. The other brother is going to race against you!!! So who do you think is going to win!!!! You guys really are stupid!!!! lmao!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Ari son of Anarchy 153,597
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Yes and Amen 131,034
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 41 min Reality 5,032
Jesse gamble 4 hr Hilarious 12
sabrina back 7 hr Get Over It 2
Board Meeting 8 hr Pissed Parent 1
Magoffin County Board of Education (Aug '13) 12 hr not happy 44
•••
•••
•••

Salyersville Jobs

•••
•••
•••