big country

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2010
where is she i need to find her someone please help.....
Dalton

Salyersville, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Salyersville, Ky Rt. 40
Cuz

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2012
She works at the circut clerk office for tonya
nooo

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
she draws a check for it but dont haff to show up. hb and buck lemaster worked out the deal
lol

Hurley, VA

#5 Jun 16, 2012
shes a two faced bitch that only looks out for herself, she cld care less about anyone. She drives around high with her little girl in the vehicle all the time, why dont anyone do sumthing, But I guess If I was suking Carson's Ass I cld get by with it too...
go figure

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2012
lol wrote:
shes a two faced bitch that only looks out for herself, she cld care less about anyone. She drives around high with her little girl in the vehicle all the time, why dont anyone do sumthing, But I guess If I was suking Carson's Ass I cld get by with it too...
Probably laying somewhere with a pill up her nose. Isn't is funny how trash gets everything handed to them. what a waste!!
sweet pea

Salyersville, KY

#7 Jun 17, 2012
let me tell you somthing i have known tracy for a long time and yes she may do a pill every now and again but she takes good care of that baby and as fare as sucking carsons butt she sucks no butt she is straight up with every one and if you would take time to know someone for who they are and not what they do yal might know that if you where to go threw what that women has you might stick a pill in your nosie to every one dills with things differint and you might think about praying for her and let the lord do something about her adiction amen !!!!
cuz

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jun 17, 2012
she forgets where she come from. just b/c she got a job with tonya, she thinks she s better than us. and she dont even go over but once a week and gets paid for everyday.
curious

Jenkins, KY

#9 Jul 3, 2013
Is Tracy seeing anyone or having relations with anyone? Does anyone know?
Hahaha

Salyersville, KY

#11 Jul 4, 2013
She wasn't working for tonya...she was working because she draws a welfare check an you are required to do so many hours of community service. They said she was always so high when she did show up for work I don't know how she didn't get put back in the slammer. She must have been sucking someone.
omg

Salyersville, KY

#16 Jul 15, 2013
shes a drug head hoe, shake the pill bottle and she'll be right there.
Carter H

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 15, 2013
She got deeze nuts buried up her nose right now
Hellcat

Salyersville, KY

#18 Jul 15, 2013
I seen her last week blowed away. She haint gunna stop. It's sad she gunna leave dem babies motherless but she don't care. She been runnin with Wendy wheeler again so what's that say? Holed up in a motel with Wendy and Tye. Maybe they can get their cop boyfriend in on it and have a party
Car

United States

#19 Jul 16, 2013
Don't hate
not

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2013
Car wrote:
Don't hate
Hate?whats to hate i dont do drugs hate on nasty diseased pill hos yuck there eat up!!!!!? Ur crazy if u think i hate on them......
Evil addiction

United States

#21 Jul 17, 2013
not wrote:
<quoted text>Hate?whats to hate i dont do drugs hate on nasty diseased pill hos yuck there eat up!!!!!? Ur crazy if u think i hate on them......
do you know where your kids are? Or where they will be??
not

United States

#23 Jul 17, 2013
Evil addiction wrote:
<quoted text>do you know where your kids are? Or where they will be??
i dont have kids gutter ho
lol

United States

#24 Jul 17, 2013
Are you straight. Enough to know where your kids are is the legal question dumb a##
Evil addiction

United States

#25 Jul 17, 2013
lol wrote:
Are you straight. Enough to know where your kids are is the legal question dumb a##
my kids are grown and have kids of there own, I thank god they are straight and work for a livin, I'm just sayin if you don't understand addiction don't be judgin, it's ppl like you that are so quick to throw stones instead tryin to help ppl that are sick
shakey

Stanville, KY

#26 Sep 5, 2013
big country wrote:
where is she i need to find her someone please help.....
just shake a pill bottle she will come runing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Wisdom of Ages 168,907
next sheriff 2 hr John 16
Gina Salyer's dating Phillip Henderson 2 hr wondering 7
Eddie Bailey 4 hr filth 16
Andrea Hunt 7 hr Confused 3
Brittany brown Howard. 12 hr Unbelievable 2
its ok buddy hall (Jan '09) 22 hr Kim 3

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages