First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Louisa, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2012
did the carty girls get arrested for fighting yesterday?
huh

Dwale, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
what carty girls u talking about
update

Louisa, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
my friend was in mickey d's. said there was like 10 cops there. she heard they got out of it because one of them was dating the jailor.
Hello

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
who was it fighting at McDonalds yesturday
Wrong

Wheelwright, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2012
I don't think Brian's girlfriend was fighting. Must b b deputy jailer
what

Dwale, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Well who's the girls
i no

Louisa, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2012
tosha and kendra. kendra was doing the fighting with an elderly man over her baby.
Mama harper

Salyersville, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Did someone try to hurt the baby?
update

Louisa, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Mama harper wrote:
Did someone try to hurt the baby?
does she have a baby? my friend didnot see a baby. he heard they were fighting over some man. didnot know who the other people were. he just knew the carty sisters. he said together they are 2 he wouldnot want to make mad
Mama harper

Salyersville, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Lmfao...Them girls are afraid of their own shadows!! Kendra trying to raise money for her daughter for a beauty trip in Florida ...Hello druggie !! Work and save like everyone else does for their kids !!!
carty

Duluth, GA

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Mama harper wrote:
Lmfao...Them girls are afraid of their own shadows!! Kendra trying to raise money for her daughter for a beauty trip in Florida ...Hello druggie !! Work and save like everyone else does for their kids !!!
Mind ur own business!! It's ppl like u that is scared!! I have a life, it's time u get one!! U have something to say to the Carty girls , they r not hard to find!!
Mama harper

Salyersville, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Yeah your right !! On the street looking for your next victim or a pill...Easy found!
oh yea

Salyersville, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2012
kendras a sexy woman id like to sample her
yell

Louisa, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
oh yea wrote:
kendras a sexy woman id like to sample her
me to but she still with the jalor ant she
carty

Sitka, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2012
mama harper.. im not hard to find!! no im not looking for a pill!!! u must b talking about urself!! u dont have a life so go get one, or face me if u have something to say to me to my face!! seems like u r scared, hiding behind a false name!! get a life!! leave me alone, but im sure u wont bc u have nothing better to do !! anyone that has a question about me who im seeing or anything else ask me!! no im not sleeping with anyone!!! u all r so jealous and love to do nothing but cause trouble!!! GET A LIFE !!!!!!!!
Hoss

Duluth, GA

#16 Nov 14, 2012
You tell them Carty! Those people are just obviously so bored with their own lives that they have to worry about yours. It's like they get a fix out of trashing people and putting other people's names down. They are just sick bastard in my eyes! And need to get a Life! And if they want to mess with you, then honey I got your back!
LOVE ME SOME CARTY GIRLS

Paintsville, KY

#17 Nov 15, 2012
them carty girl are fine as hell. i'd like to holler at em ;)
I know

United States

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Someone said it was Kendra's ex boyfriends father who she was fighting with. She was trying to get to the Slone boys wife and he stopped her. She needs to get over that boy. He's moved on and from what I have heard is very happy with his wife. I saw him his wife and little girl the other day and she was being very sweet with that little girl. Kendra better be happy he don't have someone who is mean to her daughter. Time to move on and quit causing trouble.
carty

Sitka, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2012
I know wrote:
Someone said it was Kendra's ex boyfriends father who she was fighting with. She was trying to get to the Slone boys wife and he stopped her. She needs to get over that boy. He's moved on and from what I have heard is very happy with his wife. I saw him his wife and little girl the other day and she was being very sweet with that little girl. Kendra better be happy he don't have someone who is mean to her daughter. Time to move on and quit causing trouble.
Well for ur info.. U know nothing !!! Is that y he cheats ?? And yes, u know, he is cheating on her and he lives the life of riley, bc her parents pays the bills for him and she knows he cheats and wont divorce him bc of me !!! So who would blame him for never wanting to get rid of someone so stupid... And his parents taking care of his responsiblities,telling and backing him saying he does nothing wrong !! i dont blame him a bit, he knows how to work it with them, he just doesnt understand our daughter has picked up on him, and i am teaching, and explaining to her thats y nathan and i arent together... U need to get a life, I dont go around causing trouble!!! Seems like u think u know everything, u know nothing !!!
Married her

Salyersville, KY

#20 Dec 9, 2012
carty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for ur info.. U know nothing !!! Is that y he cheats ?? And yes, u know, he is cheating on her and he lives the life of riley, bc her parents pays the bills for him and she knows he cheats and wont divorce him bc of me !!! So who would blame him for never wanting to get rid of someone so stupid... And his parents taking care of his responsiblities,telling and backing him saying he does nothing wrong !! i dont blame him a bit, he knows how to work it with them, he just doesnt understand our daughter has picked up on him, and i am teaching, and explaining to her thats y nathan and i arent together... U need to get a life, I dont go around causing trouble!!! Seems like u think u know everything, u know nothing !!!
He married her and not you!!! That should tell you something Kendra!!! Move on he doesn't want you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min so true 142,486
Lovesta Risner 9 hr omj 9
Stephanie blanton 10 hr Courtney 9
Minnie Compton 10 hr dog 15
Biggest Knockers 11 hr hmmm 8
Davina Nicole Howard 12 hr treebee 5
kinkiest girls in Salyersville 12 hr big gay bob 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages