saluda va to get political makeover

Posted in the Saluda Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
to the real news

Norfolk, VA

#1 Apr 1, 2010
As you read these blogs remember hope is the way to a brighter future..rid from corruption
needing information

Norfolk, VA

#2 Apr 1, 2010
In every office, behind every door, history awaits you're corruption, your fraud, your failure to do the right thing.
As a local county employees, your deeds will be sought, your failure to remember your sworn oath of office will be your down fall.

I hope you have been good employees. If not, well,
I have someone with hand-cuffs waiting to meet you and take you away to jail.

Need more be said...?
OTHERSIDE OF THE COIN

Norfolk, VA

#3 Apr 1, 2010
To those that have given their time, their patience, their involvement totheir job....
I SALUTE YOU, and SINCERELY thank you for your efforts, your sacrifices, and most of all you dedication. THANK YOU AGAIN!
new to the block

Norfolk, VA

#4 Apr 1, 2010
Are they really as bad over in Middlesex as I am reading?
reesa

Norfolk, VA

#5 Apr 6, 2010
So the reverse engineered espinage service agency can help me?
QUESTION IN TIME

Norfolk, VA

#6 Apr 9, 2010
It is only a beginning of a New day here, please stay tuned!
Just So You Know

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2010
I hear that people who run away from their past and try to pretend to be people they are not move to Saluda, VA.

Boy, they are a couple of people that moved there in recent years that are so-called members of the community that have the WHOLE town FOOLED!!!
reesa

Gloucester, VA

#8 Apr 12, 2010
Whom? Please do tell! Inquiring minds woluld like to know...
reesa

Saluda, VA

#9 Apr 14, 2010
In the news today, sources as yet undisclosed tell the reesa project, that the money stolen from the Middle Peninsula Regional Security Center, and the individuals involved goes "deeper" than just David L. Harmon and Joanne Harmon (Finney). David L. Harmon was the previous superintendent of the jail and his wife Joanne was the coordinator of queastionable work-release program there for jail contract bed assignments with the Virginia Department of Corrections.

It is an opinion, that the Regional Jail Authority is conplicit. That opinion, does not refer to all the member(s) of the Jail Board Authority.

INDIVIDUALS of law enforcement, county employees, lawyers, private enterprises, fire and resque personnel.

With millions you count, heres one for you, and one for you, and one for you.......
reesa

Norfolk, VA

#10 Apr 14, 2010
Contact the REESA PROJECTAT [email protected], for your inquires and requests.

All matters held there at that address or ip are held in confidence according to state and federal laws. That means use common sense, for reasonable inquires or reasonable opinions or information you might be afraid of being shown to the public.
Attention is "on your own." All substantial information will be turned over to law enforcement for investigation or review, as we give a great deal of attention to the idea that a need to know basis for security of our country, in the United States of America, to serve and protect, as stated in the preamble of the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION is very important. If you do not want your name or any association with your information, please stipulate that in your message(s).
reesa

Norfolk, VA

#11 Apr 14, 2010
The REESA PROJECT telephone number will be published soon.
reesa

Norfolk, VA

#12 Apr 15, 2010
I must apologize for any inconvience as the Reesa Project email address has changed to

\ [email protected]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Reesa

Norfolk, VA

#13 Apr 16, 2010
Why is VPPSA still in operation? And why has the program not been taken over by privatized
business(es).
Reesa

Norfolk, VA

#14 Apr 17, 2010
In the news today, sources have revealed that the Middle Peninsula Regional Security Center officials have been violating state and/or federal laws with regard to UNIFFORM CRIMINAL EXTRADITION ACT.

Allegation that jail officials have not complied with these laws, include not having "same-sex-agents" transfer inmates from the asylum states to virginia.

Does this mean that the affidavit for extradition submitted was falsified to judges, the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Govenor's Office?

How does the Commonwealth's Attorney figure in to this this?
The facts

Gloucester, VA

#15 Apr 18, 2010
reesa.....ex-inmate????......p robably.....anyone can talk alot of bull.....reminds me of an ex-wife....alot of hot air....
reesa

Norfolk, VA

#16 Apr 22, 2010
It is a sad day when you warn government officials that their behavior will result in their own demise. A warning was given to them last year, that if they kept on the path of corrution, their power and influence would be dismantled piece by piece, exposing multiple layers of theft, lies, deception, collusion, conspiracy, and treachery.
I stand before the public nowto expose the same.

Maybe, they should have eaten the "blue pill" as described in the MATRIX.

What ever you think as of a ways to avoid your prosecution, "government official" sorry, it is to late, I am here to see your "sorry "@!#" hauled off to jail , and to all a good night.
reesa

Gloucester, VA

#17 Apr 26, 2010
Gee, where are you at now, booking, because I have not heard a word from you in days. I bet your attorney said don't talk to me, yeah that is it isn't. He knows your stupid, given your track record, and he knows you will say something stupid and your ip address will be tracked by me and , ...oh my, there you are. Sucker..
tax payer

Norfolk, VA

#18 May 1, 2010
I sure hope they get this state. I pay my taxes and want justice. I guess now I will half to cancel my golf game, to get these guys too. To at least attend the meetings and give my say. That is my constititutionla right, I know that much!
Reesa Project

Norfolk, VA

#19 May 1, 2010
In the news today, Jail officials stated that the new budget where they had previously asked for $897,000, from Middlesex, was in flux. And that the new requested budget would be voted on soon. A jail representive, undisclosed here, stated, "public scrutiny", of the budget?

Oh my, we are watching you. Yes, don't even try the tricks, we the public have had it!\

We demand scrutiny our where you spend out money!
Hot air

Norfolk, VA

#20 May 2, 2010
The facts wrote:
reesa.....ex-inmate????......p robably.....anyone can talk alot of bull.....reminds me of an ex-wife....alot of hot air....
Speaking words of wisdom "let it be" it may be necessary for an hour of darkness....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saluda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Hurd (Nov '09) Apr 7 sick of it too 25
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
Corrupt Commonwealth Attorney and uneducated in... (May '15) May '15 no-justice 1
Tom Brady (Nov '14) Nov '14 Not Interested 1
Urbanna-Incorporation and mayor candidates (Sep '14) Nov '14 RAMROD7 7
Urbannas Joe. H, cought with his pants down por... (Oct '14) Oct '14 peeeeeekabooo 1
Poll Is TheUrbanna Oyster Festival a drunkfest? (Feb '08) Oct '14 Town resident 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saluda Mortgages