reesa

Norfolk, VA

#1 Apr 29, 2010
In this day a battle against crime can be waged via the internet. But, interestingly enough, the focus and aim of accomplishing goals of trench warfare to rooting out the bad guys can be stalled by good old fashion "old school" rules. As an example, in trying to get information to the point of a developed story, ready for presentment to either the media or a law enforcement agency can be a challenge. By way way of notifying an agency or body of government, that you would like to obtain Freedon of Information document(s), you learn that what you ask for may be sensative, and that is there a risk in how you ask for specific information.

We believe that we can trust individuals in office, and then find out that they have personal agendas, or other motives, which are carried out by stalling, lying, misrespresenting information or denial that information exists. My favorite is the classic, high cost(s) to research and/or copy documentation.
In the near future we will discuss this high cost at length, as I demonstrate the excuses presented by Middlesex County local government officials whereby they have claimed cost(s) were forty $40.00 dollars per hour to research and copy pages of, get this local county accounting documents for a business run from inside the county administrators office, and yes
you guessed it,
FRIENDS FOR LIFE otherwise known as the FRIENDS OF MIDDLESEX COUNTY ANMAL SHELTER.

Strangely enough, the counties website now refers readers to "PETFINDERS", but has no listing there, nor any animal.
Again, the public is asked where is all the money going?
Reesa

Norfolk, VA

#2 Apr 30, 2010
We get closer and closer. But, low, it is not the final hand-cuffs, it is the fear of when they will be put on YOU!

I take comfort in sleeping comfortably, I open my eyes every day knowing I dothe right thing. I go through my day without fear of someone looking over my shoulder.......

Can you, because you know I AM HUNTING YOU DOWN LIKE A RABID DOG.

tHERE WAS ONCE a movie, goodwill hunting, the name ,for me , refers to goodwill hunting for the people that deserve more than you "scumbags" (quote-unquote)
Reesa

Norfolk, VA

#3 Apr 30, 2010
Good night to all the readers, and God help those others.
Reesa

Norfolk, VA

#4 Apr 30, 2010
I have to add an "advertisement" here.

The Middlesex Sheriff's Department like to call people names. One that I learned of recently is the word "TOAD".

Well, I got some news for you, you will soon find out it's true....you'll have to eat your lunch all by yourself.

That is the lyrics to a song. Your lunch will be served amongst other inmates, you'll understand you will "BE EATING ALONE AS CORRUPT COPS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS."

hOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW....toad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saluda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middlesex County Supervisor Pete Mansfield Nov 17 Columbus 1
News Filling faces five felony embezzlement charges (Apr '11) Oct '17 lostsoul 27
News Fred & Bettie Lee Gaskins named 2010 Oyster Fes... (Oct '10) Oct '17 exposed 2
exposed ..fema camps Oct '17 exposed 2
exposed..911 PASSENGERS Oct '17 exposed 3
conrad bareford a sell out Sep '17 i told u so 1
Corrupt Commonwealth Attorney and uneducated in... (May '15) Aug '17 tell no lies 6

Saluda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saluda Mortgages