Whats homeschooling like?

Posted in the Saluda Forum

federicasmu534

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 31, 2013
Whats homeschooling like?i have been going to public school from pre-k to 8th grade & for the 9th i want to be home schooled i want to know how you turn in your work or how you learn and what you have to do & is it true that you finish high school in 2 years rather than 4 i live in florida so i don't know if each state is different? oh and does it cost money?
celissergl338

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Oct 31, 2013
federicasmu534 wrote:
Whats homeschooling like?i have been going to public school from pre-k to 8th grade & for the 9th i want to be home schooled i want to know how you turn in your work or how you learn and what you have to do & is it true that you finish high school in 2 years rather than 4 i live in florida so i don't know if each state is different? oh and does it cost money?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saluda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Oak Cafe - Rt. 602 in Remlik (Aug '14) Mar '15 Tony 10
Tom Brady Nov '14 Not Interested 1
Urbanna-Incorporation and mayor candidates (Sep '14) Nov '14 RAMROD7 7
Urbannas Joe. H, cought with his pants down por... (Oct '14) Oct '14 peeeeeekabooo 1
Poll Is TheUrbanna Oyster Festival a drunkfest? (Feb '08) Oct '14 Town resident 81
Corruption in Middlesex government (Dec '13) Sep '14 tell no lies 2
Marie (Dec '09) Mar '14 Marie 2
More from around the web

Saluda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]