Should Lindy face additional criminal...

Should Lindy face additional criminal charges?

Created by Skip on Nov 30, 2007

1,194 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
someone who knows better

Gloucester, VA

#61 May 9, 2008
facethefacts wrote:
for one she wasnt drunk..two she was only at urbanna to drop a kid off then left..three give it up people watch what i say here and now no one will show to support you shawn you have taken this way out of your league buddy you have said things on here that a child would have said no one is going to back you up now.you have lied about several different things on here where are the facts at ? huh the only facts i do see on here is one's from other people not you buddy..no one likes you at all nor feels sorry for you yes we all feel for his family as in his dad his mom and his little brother but not you you are sorry dude get a job move outta momma's house and grow up..yeah u have some people on here that smash other people with all kinds of crap bs crap that is that dont make a shit what they say its all childish and you will never get anywhere in life like this..hummmm maybe this person has a point look in the mirror shawn..not far fromt he truth huh..shawna is a good person and a good mother she didnt mean to hit joshua yes she screwed up by not staying at he scene but when she did find out what she had hit she did turn her self in to the cops.she screwed up so u want a life for a life huh well read the bible shawn read it really good then tell me what she deserves to get.and also tellme how u are not living your life in sin right...lol i know all this is a joke to you huh
You call someone childish, yet that is exactly what you are doing by being childish. Pain and suffering can make you do things you might not ordinarily do.
You say Shawna was not drunk that night; there is evidence and witnesses (I know who you are, for the sake of this family, tell them what you have told me) to prove otherwise. You say Shawna was not at the festival that night, there are witnesses to prove otherwise. You say Shawna is a "good person"; you call someone who murders a child, leaves him on the side of the road like a common animal a good person? Let us not forget her other offenses, let us see... there is the drug charge, that she has claimed she was "paid" to take this trip. Then let us see there is having an affair with a married man... then when that man wanted to work things out with his wife, she decided to stalk and threaten his wife and children... yeah I guess I can see how one would think she is a "good person". You say she is a "good mother" yet this is the same mother who drank and did drugs (pills) around her nine year old son, who also would leave her nine year old home alone until the wee hours so she could go out partying... The same mother who had her child in a car while she was drinking and driving (on more than one occasion); then one time she goes too far hits and kills a person, and sets a real good example for her child by leaving the scene. Yeah I bet everyone wishes they could have a mom just like Shawna!
almost forgot

Gloucester, VA

#62 May 9, 2008
BTW... face the facts, you stated "once she realized what she hit; she turned herself in". According to the RECORDED phone call she made minutes after the crime, she KNEW she hit a person.... As I recall she didn't turn herself in until what was it 1-3 days later?
Where do you get your facts from? Oh yeah, probably Shawna... hmmm you might want to try a source who tells the truth and doesn't lie to the police. Maybe see the police yourself and ask for those tapes of conversations, I think you would be mighty surprised to see what a liar your friend Shawna is. lol
me myself

United States

#63 May 12, 2008
i went to school with teresa dunlevy i know her whole family(atleast alot of them)..i also know shawna and yes she has made alot of mistakes partly because she was a child who had a child,didnt have the chance to have teenage years,to get the partying out of her system.no i wasnt at the accident but i have talked to shawna and she has told me things that do not add up with what you all are saying.im not a judge i dont know who is lying or not.hell she could have lied to everyone for as far as we all know i just thought it was wrong for people to get on here and talk nothing but trash about every one!! yeah i put some things out here to teresa because for the simple fact she did it to others on here and its not right but yea two wrongs dont make a right so i do apologize to teresa.but i still stand by what i said about both sides i do feel for both sides they both have lost in this battle that should have never happened.josh is gone and i hope he rests in peace he was a good boy from what i knew of him.and i feel for his family and on shawna's side her son has lost his mother(so far)been up rooted once again,her nephew has lost her and that child hasnt had anyone stable in his life ever! everyone has lost and this will be my last comment on here because apparently someone else is getting blamed for what i am saying because i am not related to teresa at all.!!!!!!!!!
there may be tapes like you say well if thats true it will come out in court.i really dont care what happens in court what i am saying is everyone needs to turn all this hate to the one that screwed up not everyone else and before u accuse make sure you know its facts first.to josh's family(mom,brother) i am sorry for your loss,i know that doesnt help you out any and i dont know a thing that could at this point i have meant no disrespect for you at all,i wish you the best,and i have spoke to you and you to me dont come across as the type of person to agree with all this arguing and name calling and bs that is being done on here all the time and i dont think people should be doing it yes i did it and i have now retracted it (teresa) this should be about josh..so i am ending this with god bless and you guys who want to keep arguing on here have fun..
friend of a friend

Atlanta, GA

#64 Jul 21, 2008
caring friend wrote:
and SHE WAS NOT DRUNK!
Yes she was drunk that's why she ran because she had additional charges in gloucester county and her boyfriend had already put his land up for her bond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saluda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Hurd (Nov '09) Apr '16 sick of it too 25
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
Corrupt Commonwealth Attorney and uneducated in... (May '15) May '15 no-justice 1
Tom Brady (Nov '14) Nov '14 Not Interested 1
Urbanna-Incorporation and mayor candidates (Sep '14) Nov '14 RAMROD7 7
Urbannas Joe. H, cought with his pants down por... (Oct '14) Oct '14 peeeeeekabooo 1
Poll Is TheUrbanna Oyster Festival a drunkfest? (Feb '08) Oct '14 Town resident 81

Saluda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saluda Mortgages