Should Lindy face additional criminal...

Should Lindy face additional criminal charges?

Created by Skip on Nov 30, 2007

1,193 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Freddy

Issaquah, WA

#1 Nov 30, 2007
LET THE JUDGE AND JURY TRULY SEE WHAT TO GIVE HER.
slb

Greenville, SC

#2 Nov 30, 2007
Sometimes they need help of the community to do the right thing.
RJH

Antelope, CA

#3 Dec 1, 2007
slb wrote:
Sometimes they need help of the community to do the right thing.
I agree
LUUCCY

Norfolk, VA

#4 Dec 2, 2007
I hope the judge and jury are in touch with their conscience.
Joshs friend

Radford, VA

#5 Dec 2, 2007
This lady needs to be put to death...seems only fare to me

Since: Nov 07

Urbanna, VA

#6 Dec 2, 2007
It looks she is voting for herself
SRC

Williamsburg, VA

#7 Dec 3, 2007
Shawn A Morton wrote:
It looks she is voting for herself
and Angela Jenkins, Donald, Michael, Mary Ann Waitman = 5
Teresa Dunlevy

Urbanna, VA

#8 Dec 3, 2007
I personally feel that she needs to be brought up on several additional charges. I also feel that anyone that helped her that night needs to be charged too. It's not right that Joshua's family be the only one thats suffering.
Brent

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2007
Teresa Dunlevy wrote:
I personally feel that she needs to be brought up on several additional charges. I also feel that anyone that helped her that night needs to be charged too. It's not right that Joshua's family be the only one thats suffering.
2nd degree murder!!!!!!
Brent

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2007
Freddy wrote:
LET THE JUDGE AND JURY TRULY SEE WHAT TO GIVE HER.
Commonwealth Attorney decides the charges. Judge/Jury rules either for the people or Lindy.
Quick Comment

Williamsburg, VA

#11 Dec 3, 2007
Teresa Dunlevy wrote:
The car did not belong to Lindy. The car belongs to her roommate, Michael Hatton.
now what

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2007
all charges were dropped today!! see no on has posted that comment yet.she is not a drug addict or dealer just wrong place wrong time.has that never happened to anyone else before?? no not anyone that leaves comments on here huh

Urbanna, VA

#13 Dec 6, 2007
You want a comment? Okay, so the investigator doesn't know how to do his job. Doesn't mean she wasn't guilty as charged. I'm willing to bet that you thought O.J. was guilty, but he got a way! You guys get ready for the next battle. Go get your high on tonight and celebrate your victory with a "BIG BUD" You won't be as lucky next time.
To soon to say

Williamsburg, VA

#14 Dec 7, 2007
now what wrote:
all charges were dropped today!! see no on has posted that comment yet.she is not a drug addict or dealer just wrong place wrong time.has that never happened to anyone else before?? no not anyone that leaves comments on here huh
your first sentence should say -- all STATE charges were dropped today!!
Southside Sentinel

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2007
Benefit bake sale set for Saturday

Cub Scout Pack 370 will be holding a bake sale to benefit the family of the late Joshua Halstead. It will be held Saturday, December 8, starting at 9 a.m. at the Quarles Store (formerly known as Robins Texaco) in Locust Hill.

Joshua frequently attended Den and Pack meetings with his brother, Zachary, who is a Webelos. His mother, Donna, is an assistant den leader.

Anyone wishing to contribute or donate baked goods to be sold should call Keith Billings.

http://www.ssentinel.com/Pages/school.html
Shawna ex friend

Lexington, SC

#16 Dec 11, 2007
I hope she goes to jail.she no friend of mine
Name

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2007
She needs to be put in jail for about 10 years. She killed my cousin in November during the Oyster Fest && she is known for drugs & alcohol. She needs to be locked up.
Mitch

Ionia, MI

#18 Dec 27, 2007
Name wrote:
She needs to be put in jail for about 10 years. She killed my cousin in November during the Oyster Fest && she is known for drugs & alcohol. She needs to be locked up.
10 years not enough. Should be more.

Urbanna, VA

#19 Dec 27, 2007
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
10 years not enough. Should be more.
I have to say I agree with you Mitch. I think she should get 20 years or more. She took that much away from Joshua and his family.
Steve C

Williamsburg, VA

#20 Jan 9, 2008
Joshua Martin Halstead
Memorial Service Video

Played on November 10, 2007
Lebanon Worship Center
Saluda Virginia

Video Produced by Joshua's
Spanish Teacher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saluda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Hurd (Nov '09) Jul '15 Anonymous 22
Big Oak Cafe - Rt. 602 in Remlik (Aug '14) Jun '15 Lor C 14
Corrupt Commonwealth Attorney and uneducated in... May '15 no-justice 1
Tom Brady (Nov '14) Nov '14 Not Interested 1
Urbanna-Incorporation and mayor candidates (Sep '14) Nov '14 RAMROD7 7
Urbannas Joe. H, cought with his pants down por... (Oct '14) Oct '14 peeeeeekabooo 1
Poll Is TheUrbanna Oyster Festival a drunkfest? (Feb '08) Oct '14 Town resident 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saluda Mortgages