Sign of progress won't slow Mathews t...

Sign of progress won't slow Mathews traffic

There are 4 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Dec 24, 2008, titled Sign of progress won't slow Mathews traffic. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

A decision to install a traffic signal - this sleepy bayside community's first - has been struck down by the state Department of Transportation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

josiah p

Hampton, VA

#1 Dec 25, 2008
mathews residents, rise up and throw off the impending chains trying to be imposed on you by your supposed leaders who want to get a dasterdly traffic signal. you did it once before, you can do it again. o j is too cole.
Mitch Miller

Gloucester, VA

#2 Dec 25, 2008
Why does the BOS want to increase the accident rate at this intersection?
No Inbreeds

United States

#3 Dec 25, 2008
The traffic signal would not be needed if the inbreeds from Middlesex and other points north could read and understand what a STOP sign means. Since they either don't have brakes or they are too stupid to comply.

Tappahannock, VA

#4 Jan 17, 2009
I'm concerned about all these teens driving I think its a very good idea for traffic lights out here in the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saluda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
perjury Aug '15 iknow 1
Mike Hurd (Nov '09) Jul '15 Anonymous 22
Corrupt Commonwealth Attorney and uneducated in... May '15 no-justice 1
Tom Brady (Nov '14) Nov '14 Not Interested 1
Urbanna-Incorporation and mayor candidates (Sep '14) Nov '14 RAMROD7 7
Urbannas Joe. H, cought with his pants down por... (Oct '14) Oct '14 peeeeeekabooo 1
Poll Is TheUrbanna Oyster Festival a drunkfest? (Feb '08) Oct '14 Town resident 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saluda Mortgages