Bus driver charged with DUI after cra...

Bus driver charged with DUI after crash at elementary school

There are 1 comment on the WACH-TV Columbia story from Apr 20, 2012, titled Bus driver charged with DUI after crash at elementary school. In it, WACH-TV Columbia reports that:

Read more: Local , Crime , Community , News , Batesburg Leesville , Lexington County , School Bus Driver , Charged with DUI , Driving under the Influence , Crash , School Bus Crash , Three Buses Crash , School Bus Crash at Elementary School , SC School Bus Driver Charge with DUI after Crash , Batesburg Leesville Elementary School , Walter Davidson ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WACH-TV Columbia.

Mom of child on bus

West Columbia, SC

#1 Apr 23, 2012
HOW DARE HE? What nerve do you have? you could have killed my son! You could have killed all of those children and adults. Your a selfish man! HOW DARE YOU! May god have mercy on you soul. You put so many in danger cause so much confusion. I am livid about this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saluda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Max Smith Jul 13 Rover 1
News Tony Frazier - from under the hood to behind th... Jul 12 nadine zacharie 1
Johnston and the rest of this forsaken state (Aug '06) Jul 4 Kaitlin Cobbie 4
I(E)rvingsĀ’ Matriarch Died Heartbroken Over Fam... Apr '16 Drt 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Nikki Setzler as ? Apr '16 Lone Ranger 1
Heirs Property Outright Taken/Sold by Lawyers [... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Thelma J Irving T... 1
Atty. Billy C. Coleman Involved in Outright Tak... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Thelma J Irving T... 1

Saluda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saluda Mortgages