Tumbling Creek
Sleepy

Bristol, VA

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Just beautiful!!
suzie

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 24, 2010

Absolutely, and especially in the fall of the year. The fall flowers are blooming and the leaves are beginning to fall. Go back to the lake on a clear Oct. day when the leaves are turning and just look at the lake.
susie

Glade Spring, VA

#3 Sep 30, 2012
There is a lady writing about the Stuart Land and Cattle Company, who is looking for people who worked there or had family who worked there. Any information or pictures would be welcome in her book.
hatesbackstabber s

Vinton, VA

#4 Oct 25, 2012
I googled Tumbling Creek and Laurel Bed Lake, and was shocked at how close it is to Saltville. Is the road very steep and scary? I really would love to go up there, but
am scared of mountain roads without guardrails. lol
marsha

Clinton, MD

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Love fishn up there
marsha

Dracut, MA

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Beautiful
Peg

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Tumbling Creek and Tumbling Cove were my husband's favorite places to fish and hunt. He did a lot of hunting in Laurel Bed, before it became Laurel Bed Lake. It was his wish to have his ashes taken to the Cove, we made that journey in the summer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northwood Football 6 hr Big Red Machine 1
Cheating 19 hr Wants to know 8
Michael McCready Wed True 4
Girl in the light blue civic Tue Biggin 1
Tumbling Creek (Dec '09) Tue Debbie Snead 95
Faded Black S-10 older model, missing front bumper Jul 28 Helpful Neighbor 2
Who's the nastiest person in Saltville? (May '09) Jul 25 Concerned Citizen 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages