Bi the way

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Where r all the Bi guy's at in this town better yet Name me some love to hook up with a few???
King Farouk

Stuart, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Bi the way wrote:
Where r all the Bi guy's at in this town better yet Name me some love to hook up with a few???
Being a queer is against nature, and is immoral. How do I know? The Bible tells me so. In my kingdom, queers are beheaded!
Xerxes

Paducah, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
King Farouk wrote:
<quoted text>Being a queer is against nature, and is immoral. How do I know? The Bible tells me so. In my kingdom, queers are beheaded!
First off, many known species of animals have gay tendencies, so it is not against nature or immoral. Second, the bible is not a credible source of information, and most certainly not one to take seriously.
In the know

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Bi guys make the best lovers and bfs ladies. They're sensitive and into fashion but also dtf.
classy lady

Knoxville, TN

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Xerxes wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, many known species of animals have gay tendencies, so it is not against nature or immoral. Second, the bible is not a credible source of information, and most certainly not one to take seriously.
the Bible is the word of God, given to men. I take it very seriously.
Xerxes

Paducah, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
classy lady wrote:
<quoted text> the Bible is the word of God, given to men. I take it very seriously.
The Bible is a book. A book full of contradictions. If it is as you say, God is a horrible writer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Boardwine 1 hr MochA 4
Wow (Dec '16) 7 hr MochA 5
What's titan wheel doing now 16 hr Ding Dong Larry 7
Town of Saltville 17 hr Stu 5
Northwood Wed State Police 21
Alisha Sexton Wed deadhead24370 2
So you will be heard Apr 17 one more time 8

Saltville Jobs

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages