Real men don't need to carry a gun.

Real men don't need to carry a gun.

Posted in the Saltville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
pucker

Strawberry Plains, TN

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Only a sacred, insecure, pu$$y of man would feel the need to carry a gun. If you're so brave and fearless pull your knife, club, or use your hands in a life and death situation. But... maybe that's getting a little to close for comfort for all you gun carriers. Why do at a distance like a coward, when you can do up close and personal like a real man would. Does carrying a gun make you feel powerful.. well if you were a real man you'd feel powerful without a gun as well..
Judge Roy Bean

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Yeah; I guess George Washington and all the other great founders of this country had it totally wrong. I am glad your wisdom far exceeds these great men.
Grounded

Washington, DC

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Get off your guardians computer pucker
classy lady

Knoxville, TN

#5 Feb 20, 2013
I would rather have a gun against 2-3 punks than a knife. But at our house we have all weapons available and know hoe to use them. Never had to here, but by baseball bat has run off one or two. I swing to kill.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 20, 2013
pucker wrote:
Only a sacred, insecure, pu$$y of man would feel the need to carry a gun. If you're so brave and fearless pull your knife, club, or use your hands in a life and death situation. But... maybe that's getting a little to close for comfort for all you gun carriers. Why do at a distance like a coward, when you can do up close and personal like a real man would. Does carrying a gun make you feel powerful.. well if you were a real man you'd feel powerful without a gun as well..
You're pure punk ass. A man or even a lady could make you piss your pants. Saltvegas wanna be.
Hamilton

Knoxville, TN

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> You're pure punk ass. A man or even a lady could make you piss your pants. Saltvegas wanna be.
Get'm Harley.

Well, I do have a soft spot for liberals. So, how is your Pope doing Mr. Harley T. Ford?

Watch your back because I am a Saltvillan!
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
Get'm Harley.
Well, I do have a soft spot for liberals. So, how is your Pope doing Mr. Harley T. Ford?
Watch your back because I am a Saltvillan!
Don't have a Pope.....you should watch your front.....I grew up around Saltvegas and everyone THOUGHT they were a villan. So, sorry....but no cigar.
usuckgoats

Knoxville, TN

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> Don't have a Pope.....you should watch your front.....I grew up around Saltvegas and everyone THOUGHT they were a villan. So, sorry....but no cigar.
GAY
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 22, 2013
The screen name suits you......goats and sheep are about all the sex you damn funny boys can get over there. Do I hear banjo music?????? I believe I do.
usuckgoats

Knoxville, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
The screen name suits you......goats and sheep are about all the sex you damn funny boys can get over there. Do I hear banjo music?????? I believe I do.
even more gay
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 22, 2013
usuckgoats wrote:
<quoted text>even more gay
Thought you would answer back quick. I bet it was hard to crawl off your goat this early in the morning. Typical Saltvegas meth head welfare rat. You sure seem to know a lot about being Gay.....but then doing goats is about the same thing,
usuckgoats

Knoxville, TN

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> Thought you would answer back quick. I bet it was hard to crawl off your goat this early in the morning. Typical Saltvegas meth head welfare rat. You sure seem to know a lot about being Gay.....but then doing goats is about the same thing,
Please refrain from referring to your mother as a goat,By the way, I left your allowance on her night stand.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Saltvegas trash. Funny.
Afraid not so much

Crewe, VA

#16 Feb 22, 2013
pucker wrote:
Only a sacred, insecure, pu$$y of man would feel the need to carry a gun. If you're so brave and fearless pull your knife, club, or use your hands in a life and death situation. But... maybe that's getting a little to close for comfort for all you gun carriers. Why do at a distance like a coward, when you can do up close and personal like a real man would. Does carrying a gun make you feel powerful.. well if you were a real man you'd feel powerful without a gun as well..
Sounds like Pucker hosed ALL y'all: BTW, Pucker, I'll gladly meet you any time, any place with whatever you choose and we'll see who the bitch is. Huh ?? Where you at ?? Mommy cut off your internet-pecker ??
Ted

Knoxville, TN

#17 Mar 7, 2013
I take it that someone is pro gun control? How sugar. Move up north where police service in the larger cities is being curtailed because of lack of funds, and be sweet...
You have been spoiled here in the mountains. One seldom hears of drive by shootings or goes to sleep to the sound of gunfire in the night.'Ever wonder why? I'd say it's because if someone roughs up someone's kin, they'll get their tail stomped flat, and should they diddle with the wrong dude, they might get shot.
So. It looks to me as if the government is about to crack down on gun ownership. Anybody with an IQ fit to pass on to the next generations would wonder why.
But it's like this: No one is going to take my gun. No one in their right mind is going to want to try to take my gun. I don't use it for more than hunting, but should someone rough up my daughter or attempt a home invasion, I'd consider season open.
The pallid faced, soft handed politicians have body guards, and they don't worry.
I'd be more concerned about the Bush law that lets the government invade people's privacy in any way they wish. I'd definitely worry about "law enforcement" being allowed to use drones to spy on civilians. They don't have to show cause for that anymore, and who do you think is going to be saying what is and what isn't a crime?
Afraid not so much

Crewe, VA

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Ted and all, Sounds like "pucker" has puckered and will be puckering no more unless he/she/it is actually a "happy" troll.
just another

United States

#20 Mar 11, 2013
The way I look at it is, if my carrying a gun offends you, well you can just get over that. You must feel almighty by coming here to whine and complain about ones constitutional right to keep and bear arms, maybe you should have paid more attention in school.
As for anything else on the subject, Ted pretty well covered it all.
I legally carry, 9 times out of 10 its open carried, for the simple facts that I support my right to have them and 911 takes far longer to respond to an emergency that a law abiding citizen that's wise enough to know what to do.
Mag

Knoxville, TN

#21 Mar 12, 2013
Real men do what has to be done, but real sheep don't need to own a gun; they just do what they're told, and provide sustenance for lions, tigers and bears. Oh my!
Now look around you. How many "officials" do you trust? My opinion, had the Jews in Germany been properly armed, Hitler would have been more of a nuisance than a catastrophe. First the Jews; then the civilians lost their right to just say "no", and then the "officials" (read military, police or gestapo took care them all.
What makes me maddest is the media's constant whining about how crime would drop if we just got rid of our right to bear arms. It didn't drop when they were softly moaning about how banning drugs would stop crime.
They're just so smart I could die looking at FOX and CNN and all of them, and still be grinning. By the time they're finished spinning reality into news the way they like it, somebody might be telling them what to say or print-whether they like it or not. Ask the media in North Korea....
uradummy

Knoxville, TN

#22 Mar 12, 2013
Mag wrote:
Real men do what has to be done, but real sheep don't need to own a gun; they just do what they're told, and provide sustenance for lions, tigers and bears. Oh my!
Now look around you. How many "officials" do you trust? My opinion, had the Jews in Germany been properly armed, Hitler would have been more of a nuisance than a catastrophe. First the Jews; then the civilians lost their right to just say "no", and then the "officials" (read military, police or gestapo took care them all.
What makes me maddest is the media's constant whining about how crime would drop if we just got rid of our right to bear arms. It didn't drop when they were softly moaning about how banning drugs would stop crime.
They're just so smart I could die looking at FOX and CNN and all of them, and still be grinning. By the time they're finished spinning reality into news the way they like it, somebody might be telling them what to say or print-whether they like it or not. Ask the media in North Korea....
do you actually believe your own bullshit?
Mag

Knoxville, TN

#23 Mar 12, 2013
Can you read? Did I start out, "Once upon a time...", or end with "Happily ever after?"
Patrick Henry believed that bulls**t; George Washington believed that bulls**t; General Patton believed that bulls**t---I could just go on forever.
But of course, you're an unbeliever. Give me one good (coherent, well-thought-out, logical) reason you're an expert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest low life @ sin city 5 hr Junior 6
Ballfields 6 hr Two Poke Manure 4
Laziness Fri Katherine 1
The Trump Thu jillstein 20
The road at the ball field Thu Exactly what wrong 20
Little League do the right thing Nov 30 Fatz II 18
Supporting OUR Little League?? (Apr '10) Nov 30 Fatz 32

Saltville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages