Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I'm getting sick and tired of people on facebook running their mouth against people with no power.Whining because the overpaid workers have to work overtime to get the power back on.Funny how the ones taking up for AEp didn't lose power.AEP charges whatever they want and doesn't care whether people can afford to eat or pay their bill.AEP is a monopoly which their are supposed to be laws against in this great country of ours.I remember not long ago when power was never out as long as it is now.I guess that keeps the overtime pay rolling.But they ill jack up our bills to pay for it.So,AEP defenders on facebook SUCK MY D ICK.
bothered

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

You are never grateful for what you have until you don't have it. I had power but no water, but I made the best of it. In the storm of '93 I was without power for 5 days .Aep said I had power, told them to drive by and see. Our street was the only street that had no power. If you can call and talk to an actual person you might get somewhere.
No Power

Crozet, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

get real wrote:
I'm getting sick and tired of people on facebook running their mouth against people with no power.Whining because the overpaid workers have to work overtime to get the power back on.Funny how the ones taking up for AEp didn't lose power.AEP charges whatever they want and doesn't care whether people can afford to eat or pay their bill.AEP is a monopoly which their are supposed to be laws against in this great country of ours.I remember not long ago when power was never out as long as it is now.I guess that keeps the overtime pay rolling.But they ill jack up our bills to pay for it.So,AEP defenders on facebook SUCK MY D ICK.
I lost power Thursday, hope to get it back today. Too bad you're such an idiot. They forecasted bad weather. Buy a generator, dumbass. The ones working don't set the bills. Hate on the bigwigs, not them out in the weather. Hope you stay in the dark. You deserve if for being so stupid.
ricky f

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

are you retarded?
get real

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

No Power wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost power Thursday, hope to get it back today. Too bad you're such an idiot. They forecasted bad weather. Buy a generator, dumbass. The ones working don't set the bills. Hate on the bigwigs, not them out in the weather. Hope you stay in the dark. You deserve if for being so stupid.
I'll keep warm banging your granny
No Power

Crozet, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

get real wrote:
<quoted text>I'll keep warm banging your granny
Really? Maybe digging her up. She's been dead for years. You're a sick freak.
get real

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

No Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Maybe digging her up. She's been dead for years. You're a sick freak.
So that's why she just lays there.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

get real wrote:
I've read a lot of stupid shit on Topix, Hell I've even posted some.....but you rate at least a number 2 on the dumb ass scale.
Informed

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

get real wrote:

Maybe u should have your meds adjusted...just a thought
get real

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> I've read a lot of stupid shit on Topix, Hell I've even posted some.....but you rate at least a number 2 on the dumb ass scale.
FU CK U HARLEY
get real

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Informed wrote:
<quoted text>.
Maybe u should have your meds adjusted...just a thought
I've got ur meds hanging
No Power

Crozet, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

See, the AEP workers have this thing called "a job", which means they earn their living, AND YOURS, so tht you can sit on your sorry azz in gumment housing, drawing a "disability" check for "nerves", smoking weed, doing meth, and playing with yourself and on the computer. You have the imagination of a 7th grader when it comes to insults. Oh, wait, you're from Saltville. 7th grader means you have a college degree!
get real

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

No Power wrote:
See, the AEP workers have this thing called "a job", which means they earn their living, AND YOURS, so tht you can sit on your sorry azz in gumment housing, drawing a "disability" check for "nerves", smoking weed, doing meth, and playing with yourself and on the computer. You have the imagination of a 7th grader when it comes to insults. Oh, wait, you're from Saltville. 7th grader means you have a college degree!
you forgot about my free phone and food stamps so hurry up and get to work
a joke

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

No Power wrote:
They earn a living making over time and double time sitting on their asses.
LMAO

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey Get Real,,,Why don't you get out there and help these guys since you seem to know all about the electricity, the grids, how the lines run, and how it works. Go on up to a downed line and touch it,,, then see what happens. Help them guys out instead of sitting on here complaining about what they are NOT doing. Heck you might could even get a job working with them and making them big bucks. Quit Whining,,,you won't be charged for the electricity you didn't use. LOL
ricky f

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

you sound retarded too!
get real

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
Hey Get Real,,,Why don't you get out there and help these guys since you seem to know all about the electricity, the grids, how the lines run, and how it works. Go on up to a downed line and touch it,,, then see what happens. Help them guys out instead of sitting on here complaining about what they are NOT doing. Heck you might could even get a job working with them and making them big bucks. Quit Whining,,,you won't be charged for the electricity you didn't use. LOL
Shit and fall back in it
bill

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

now i see why most people only have bad things to say about the town i was raised in. this entire post is just a bunch of idiots talking smack more about each other than the power company. these worker's do have a very dangerous job but they choose to do it and from what i hear make good money doing it which they should, with that being said i personally think they were really milking the clock all they could, i was in bristol on saturday shopping at lowe's , sam's & then i had lunch at chili's this all took about 2 1/2 hours there were about 5 or 6 trucks with worker's standing around in the parking lot when i first got there and when i left 2 1/2 hours later those same workers were still just hanging out in the walmart parking lot, now personally i think that is a very long lunch break, especially with so many people without power. they should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!!!!!!
The horror

Crozet, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

bill wrote:
now i see why most people only have bad things to say about the town i was raised in. this entire post is just a bunch of idiots talking smack more about each other than the power company. these worker's do have a very dangerous job but they choose to do it and from what i hear make good money doing it which they should, with that being said i personally think they were really milking the clock all they could, i was in bristol on saturday shopping at lowe's , sam's & then i had lunch at chili's this all took about 2 1/2 hours there were about 5 or 6 trucks with worker's standing around in the parking lot when i first got there and when i left 2 1/2 hours later those same workers were still just hanging out in the walmart parking lot, now personally i think that is a very long lunch break, especially with so many people without power. they should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!!!!!!
Those bastards! Lincoln should have never freed the slaves! If you want something done, these AEP workers should work 24/7, pee in their coveralls, get an IV so they don't have to use a hand to eat. Imagine - taking a break! By god, I'll bet they even slept for an hour or two!!!

You are pathetic for critisizing these workers. Unless you're their boss, you have no clue about what their work is. Don't jump to conclusions. Dumass.
ricky f

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

it would be funny as hell if yous goes out next!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saltville Discussions

Search the Saltville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Doss- Halle Petree 7 hr amy 2
michelle and halle 7 hr bollt 1
Looking for a man late 40's name is Steve he is... 9 hr zeustoots 3
Dysfunction 20 hr Who 18
who is Michelle Davidson Jul 25 Joyce 1
who likes matt schmink aka bear Jul 24 just wondering 1
Getting rid of a child /man Jul 24 Fed Up 1
•••
•••