First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ur kidding

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Just seen in the paper that salt fd was heading to first responder. I guess chilhowie fd will b making more trips over the mountain. Lord knows the can't even answer the fire calls. O wait chilhowie fd will get them. What was I thinking.
what was you thinking

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 22, 2012
ur kidding do you volunteer anywhere? I would say no or you must be a member of the srs just being jealous. For your information, most of the srs
have quit.
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#3 Oct 22, 2012
what was you thinking wrote:
ur kidding do you volunteer anywhere? I would say no or you must be a member of the srs just being jealous. For your information, most of the srs
have quit.
What makes you think some of the fd members won't quit?
Well

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Because they are not paid. THEY VOLUNTEER.
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Well wrote:
Because they are not paid. THEY VOLUNTEER.
Well volunteers quit too.
ur kidding

Chilhowie, VA

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Well if they run first responder calls like the do fire calls they are still hurting. Well I take that back cause then they don't have to do nothing but sit and drive. Oops that's what they do now.
Watch Out

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 14, 2012
One day you will need the fire dept. can't wait
I bet

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 15, 2012
I bet you have never volunteered in your life.
ur kidding

Chilhowie, VA

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Well if I do I can assure you it won't be sfd.
ur kidding

Chilhowie, VA

#10 Nov 15, 2012
I bet u have never been cross the mountain. There is a whole new world on the other side.
information

Johnson City, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Saltville Rescue had a call on Friday, when the volunteer got to the rescue squad all doors were locked. Do not know what the call was, but somebody need help quick, The fire dept picked up the slack and helped someone.

This may be you next time.
ur kidding

Chilhowie, VA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Well just keep your eyes close like everyone eles does in that town. Ask yourself this if they are so good why does chilhowie has to keep coming over to help.And why doesn't surrounding departments ask them for help so maybe you and the town needs to wake up. Just think maybe when you do need them see how many shows up.
SAD THING

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2012
ur kidding, you must have problem with the fire dept so that leads me to believe that you are a member of the rescue squad. Just give it up and pray a new group takes over the squad.
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Watch Out wrote:
One day you will need the fire dept. can't wait
We know you can't wait the way you think you can hell bat it down the road in a fire truck or personal vehicle. You haven't been trained that rescue and fire vehicles are subject to the same laws as a pedestrian vehicle. Think about that if you're involved in an accident while speeding or reckless driving going to the fire hall or to the scene.
no way

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Very true they need to drug test some of them guys at the FD maybe that will wake the town up!!!!
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Hell there's no waking them up. They're giving the town away inch by inch. Orr lied in the Smyth County news about his committee suggesting the letter to the board of supervisors the need for a first responder. It was never brought to a vote. All they want is to ride up and down the roads. We need fire MEN not fire BOYS and a good man to lead them.
true

Johnson City, TN

#17 Nov 28, 2012
All council,town employees, rescue squad, fire dept. should be drug tested. I bet over 1/2 of them fail.
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#18 Nov 28, 2012
true wrote:
All council,town employees, rescue squad, fire dept. should be drug tested. I bet over 1/2 of them fail.
If it was an IQ test they'd all fail.
no way

Lancaster, SC

#19 Nov 28, 2012
The only way the fire chief has it now cause of his dad working for town. He is useless and have no control of his officers and guys.That's why it's in the shape it's in now. And it gets worse everyday.they have been a few good firemen there and the crap they pull and do things they leave if nfpa would come in they would be shut down. But nobody cares
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#20 Nov 28, 2012
no way wrote:
The only way the fire chief has it now cause of his dad working for town. He is useless and have no control of his officers and guys.That's why it's in the shape it's in now. And it gets worse everyday.they have been a few good firemen there and the crap they pull and do things they leave if nfpa would come in they would be shut down. But nobody cares
He was one who liked to fly thru town all the time in that white fire dept car. Yes the good ones have probably left. But I can't see having two first responders in a little town like this. We need men our kids can look up to not someone who fornicates at the fire hall on the pool table.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating wives of Saltville. 10 hr Haha 8
Haunted Places 11 hr Been There 4
Supervisor 17 hr One Side 3
New gym in Chilhowie Sat chilman 1
Woody A Daddy?? Sat Bubby G 8
Jeremy Ringstaff (Apr '12) Fri lol 12
What's the update on a new police chief? Apr 29 Holbrook 9
More from around the web

Saltville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE