worried

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2012
heard one of the officers like to stalk people follow them around town every time they drive by give them dirty looks and speed off,also heard one girl had to go to the town hall and complain because he was following her around and running her tags to find out who she was is that not illegal if you are not pulling them over.
ryder

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 29, 2012
worried wrote:
heard one of the officers like to stalk people follow them around town every time they drive by give them dirty looks and speed off,also heard one girl had to go to the town hall and complain because he was following her around and running her tags to find out who she was is that not illegal if you are not pulling them over.
I dont think that any of these officers we got now would do anything like that. They are all honest and I love talking to them. Its nice to be treated with respect.
Outside

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 29, 2012
I heard the same that they follow the girls around town and ever time you go out in town they hide behind the car wash or ponds with girls in cars talking all evening glad to see my tax money at work
yep!!!!

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Outside wrote:
I heard the same that they follow the girls around town and ever time you go out in town they hide behind the car wash or ponds with girls in cars talking all evening glad to see my tax money at work
Yeah so happy I work everyday to pay for their gas so they can hangout!!!
get a life

Knoxville, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2012
everything, always, gets blown too far out of proportion.
Got a life

Knoxville, TN

#7 Dec 29, 2012
I think they need to do there job and not follow people for no reason other than to harass them how about all the drug heads they are always cutting a break take them home instead of jail
True

Knoxville, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2012
One of the cops is harassing me. He has pulled me over many times, for no reason, visits me at work when he sees my car there and is constantly saying something is illegal and my car, but "he will let this one go" , nothing is illegal on my car. He is scum. I am underage and he clearly knows this. He has checked my license repeatly.
well well

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2012
I can't even go though town without a certain one being right behind me!!! It's ridiculous!!! Oh well I work everyday and take care of my family so I get harassed for nothing!!!! I know to many pieces of crap that they do nothing to!!!
Huh

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 30, 2012
well well wrote:
I can't even go though town without a certain one being right behind me!!! It's ridiculous!!! Oh well I work everyday and take care of my family so I get harassed for nothing!!!! I know to many pieces of crap that they do nothing to!!!
ive never been harassed by the town police. I would like to hear about specific dates, times and locations!
Instead

Knoxville, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Y'all are stupid.
R-F GLADE

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>ive never been harassed by the town police. I would like to hear about specific dates, times and locations!
Come on young stupid ass copper who do you think you are foolin!
bothered

Knoxville, TN

#13 Dec 31, 2012
True wrote:
One of the cops is harassing me. He has pulled me over many times, for no reason, visits me at work when he sees my car there and is constantly saying something is illegal and my car, but "he will let this one go" , nothing is illegal on my car. He is scum. I am underage and he clearly knows this. He has checked my license repeatly.
file an harrassment charge against him. Don't even warn him, get him fired.
wake up

Knoxville, TN

#14 Dec 31, 2012
bothered wrote:
<quoted text>file an harrassment charge against him. Don't even warn him, get him fired.
hard to file a claim when youre a 40 year old guy that probably is mad because they got a ticket and is just trying to drag our cops through the mud by making stuff up.
Sounds

Knoxville, TN

#15 Dec 31, 2012
I think it's true look at all the cops that got busted for drugs not to long ago and what's the deal with them sitting and talking all day to the girls and not patrolling the town why to spend our tax dollars
hmmm

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Who is the new cop?
Careful

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 4, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Who is the new cop?
His name is Nathan miller. He's worked everywhere in swva. Washington co, Damascus, chilhowie (where he flipped & totaled a car) Marion .....then he became a state police dropout. He was a security guard somewhere after that. Doesn't appear to stay anywhere long.
hmmm

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Jan 5, 2013
Know anythÓng else about him? Careful about???
Careful

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jan 6, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Know anythÓng else about him? Careful about???
Only what I know of him professionally. Just saying don't be surprised if he doesn't stay.
anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jan 24, 2013
True wrote:
and what cop are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriffs Office Transparency 4 hr truth 13
Elderly abuse 15 hr Smackyouago 2
Town of Saltville is a Joke. 15 hr one more day 10
The High School Fri Football man 3
Joey Roark Thu boozer 2
Nikki Harris (Oct '15) Thu Youstupid 22
Titan Wheel Closing June 16th May 25 Grizz 7

Saltville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance