First Prev
of 5
Next Last
voter

West Point, VA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
to all people that plan to vote. vote joe frye, hes not a person that thinks himself better than others. he doesn't consider himself affiliated with any certain group of people. he will look into town spending and the way our officials are doing their jobs. he will do more than try and keep this a retirement town. he only lost by six votes last election. If you are not happy about the way things are being run now heres the chance to change it
Just wait

Gladys, VA

#2 Mar 20, 2012
voter wrote:
to all people that plan to vote. vote joe frye, hes not a person that thinks himself better than others. he doesn't consider himself affiliated with any certain group of people. he will look into town spending and the way our officials are doing their jobs. he will do more than try and keep this a retirement town. he only lost by six votes last election. If you are not happy about the way things are being run now heres the chance to change it
Vote out ''pardon my intelligence'' Vincent Maiden while you're at it. He's just a yes man for Lugs, Neil and Todd. Imagine him bragging on what all he's done for this town and asking on Facebook whether he should run for council or mayor.
JLS

Paducah, KY

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Just wait..... I wonder what have you done for this town? I personally think Vince has helped this town more then you since you are to coward to use your real name. I am not a member of the town council but, I know Vince and he has more intelligence then you. If he ran for mayor I would vote his way. I think he could be living the high life some where else but he is choosing to stay here at home and try to help the people of saltville out. I wonder whos nipple are u breast feeding from that's running for town council? This is my personal opinion by the way. I do not live in town and I care not for politics. Attacking someone personally without using your real name is quite cowardly to me. Be a real man or woman and use your real name. I am not trashing someone personally otherwise id use my real name and grow a set. Vote FRYE!!! RIGHT ??? lol I don't really think that having a stoner as our mayor is the way to go. Sure he doesn't think hes better then anyone else hes one with the universe lol He probably traded those six votes for a bag.... I will add again. This is personal opinion their are no facts stated.
joel fremont

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2012
JLS wrote:
Just wait..... I wonder what have you done for this town? I personally think Vince has helped this town more then you since you are to coward to use your real name. I am not a member of the town council but, I know Vince and he has more intelligence then you. If he ran for mayor I would vote his way. I think he could be living the high life some where else but he is choosing to stay here at home and try to help the people of saltville out. I wonder whos nipple are u breast feeding from that's running for town council? This is my personal opinion by the way. I do not live in town and I care not for politics. Attacking someone personally without using your real name is quite cowardly to me. Be a real man or woman and use your real name. I am not trashing someone personally otherwise id use my real name and grow a set. Vote FRYE!!! RIGHT ??? lol I don't really think that having a stoner as our mayor is the way to go. Sure he doesn't think hes better then anyone else hes one with the universe lol He probably traded those six votes for a bag.... I will add again. This is personal opinion their are no facts stated.
not bashing huh? saying someone is a stoner and then saying you are stating no facts. so you are openly and freely admitting to slander? so where is this set?
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#5 Mar 21, 2012
Fact is Saltville needs change for the better !
My opinion: He's a honest JOE !
My opinion Mr. Johnson will never be an honest JOE !
Look closely at the policies, actions and accountability ...
A little honest leadership and communication is certainly needed !
practice what you preach

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Mar 21, 2012
JLS wrote:
Just wait..... Be a real man or woman and use your real name.
And your name is?
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#7 Mar 21, 2012
Honest JOHN !
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#8 Mar 21, 2012
You've got my VOTE !
Let these meanmouth mudslingers get their jollies !
Yea - bashing honest folk - real leadership ?
Not behavior to be admired !
But remember - Hard to sling mud without getting dirty yourself !
Please stick to the issues and our community's success !
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#9 Mar 21, 2012
Mr. Mayor and Saltville Town Council
"You can't cheat an honest man !"
Mr. WC Fields
really

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Mar 21, 2012
Here we go again!
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#11 Mar 21, 2012
This is my REAL NAME !
Is that enough reality for you ?
JCJ

Albemarle, NC

#12 Mar 21, 2012
I personally know Joe Frye, and all I can say is,if I were to live in Saltville,he would get my support and my vote!
really

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Mar 21, 2012
Honest JOE wrote:
This is my REAL NAME !
Is that enough reality for you ?
Wasn't talking to you nor about you. Sorry. I meant here we go again putting Joe down like these other posters are perfect. They don't stop to think what we have now is doing no good. How much worse could Joe make things around Saltville?
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#14 Mar 21, 2012
Honesty is the best policy !
Remodel the golf club with money appropriated for the swimming pool ?
Honesty ?
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#15 Mar 21, 2012
Build a fence and close access to public wetlands !
WHY ? To promote privacy at the # 3 Green for the golf club members !
at the town's expense !
Honesty ?
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#16 Mar 21, 2012
Build a stage, ruin downtown parking for our merchants and citizens - just because you can't work with Mr. Singleton regarding a portable stage ?
Honesty ?
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#17 Mar 21, 2012
Transfer all the assets of the Volunteer Rescue Squad - to Mr. Louthian for a private venture ?
Where is the honesty and transparency here ?
Did the town council vote to transfer these assets ?
Honesty ?
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#18 Mar 21, 2012
Hiding facts from the community:
Recycler still owes for rails and let the cross ties for town disposal.
Did not see this fact reported to community !
Honesty ?
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#19 Mar 21, 2012
Timber Sales mishandled; still owes town and left a lawsuit that will cost town $$.
Did not see this fact reported to the community !
Honesty ?
Honest JOE

Burlington, VT

#20 Mar 21, 2012
Oh and don't forget the mismanagement of the grant $$ to repair homes in Buckeye Hollar !
No reposibility or accountability !
Honesty ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Show Time (Jul '17) 1 hr Luis Scola 5
Wes Kestner 2 hr Why 3
What's up with Saltvile's golf course now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Bring In Activities 22
Stan Dunham 3 hr Clarification 62
Bordwine 9 hr Jimmy Short 11
Council leaders Sat Past to Present 47
saltville medical center (May '17) Feb 16 Jobs 23

Saltville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages