Posted in the Saltville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Cross-Dressing Hardcore Gay”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 2, 2011
I am trying to organize a gay pride day in Saltville. I know there are some fellow gays in this town. We need to be seen and heard.

If we could organize such a lovely day, it would be an awesome event.

What do you think?

The sexually confused kids need to know that there is an alternative lifestyle waiting for them one day.

God bless all of God's wonderful creations, especially my BF Manuel xxx.
hahahahaha

Paducah, KY

#2 Jun 2, 2011
This dude has been stirring (and tamping) shit on topix towns all over..he has a few logins he uses and oftentimes has conversations on here with himself just to stir up shit..literally. Ignore him and he will go back in his closet where all the good fags need to stay.....Gay Pride---the phrase doesn't even make sence! Ever heard of hetero pride? Do straight people have marches and parades cause they are PROUD of bieng straight? Hell, if he knew anything about saltville and cared for kids at all he would know that flaming that shit around here will get ya 40 lashes with a 4 foot piece of garden hose....Gay Pride---HUMMMPH!!! You can tamp a turd with no fear of corn--so what the hell is that to be proud of?

“Cross-Dressing Hardcore Gay”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 3, 2011
40 lashes with a 4 foot piece of garden hose?

OMG, you are my kind of man.

xxx
one900

Roanoke, VA

#4 Jun 3, 2011
Ron Orr is the guy to contact for this. Ron is big in the gay community.
love it

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Jun 3, 2011
We need a meeting place somewhere in this town for our people.
XOXOX

United States

#6 Jun 3, 2011
oh they have a place it is called the QUARRY HOLE...go there now see ya, gurgle, gurgle, gurgle
Randal

United States

#7 Jun 3, 2011
Be there after my shift boys ;)
saltville

Nashville, TN

#8 Jul 14, 2011
shit i think they should all burn
Respect

Lexington, VA

#9 Jul 14, 2011
Even though I am not from Saltville, I will say one thing about them. They have strong convictions and stand by them. No wonder the North had such a tough time during the Civil War.
Tabby

Paducah, KY

#10 Jul 16, 2011
Go hump whatever you like (barring the innocent or the unwilling)--no one's bedroom door has ever caught my nose when it shut, but having a gay pride march in Saltville (besides not being entirely safe) would be about as effective as having a clan rally here.
I don't deal well with rallies anyway--when one happens, someone is usually trying to convince me of something that I wouldn't think of, just muddling around on my own. Besides, here in Saltville you could have women rallies, men rallies, eldster rallies, baby rallies, slut rallies, thief rallies, doper rallies, jerk rallies, people-who-want-no-part-of-ral lies rallies. The streets would be full all the time...
BASHING THE TEAM IS WRONG

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jul 16, 2011
Got an oldie for you all GOD MADE ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE" ANNOYMOUS
bigboy109

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jul 18, 2011
sounds like a great idea to me. get em all together in one place and then run them out of the town entirely.
big j b

Martinsville, VA

#13 Jul 18, 2011
rite up your alley carla gay pride
hehe

King George, VA

#14 Jul 19, 2011
Michael anthony smith would be the leader of the gay pack

Since: Nov 09

Wytheville Va.

#15 Jul 19, 2011
Yeah, not sure that would be a real smart thing to do. Go join one in one of the bigger cities were they are tolerated a little more. You're only going to get someone killed in this area.
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#16 Jul 31, 2011
dfsh;
goodolegirl

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Aug 1, 2011
Most of the good ole boys would go down on you like a flat tire! NO ONE is safe in that shitting little town.
Hwodo

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Aug 1, 2011
The Clan had a parade in town back in the 80's, they were more State Troopers than they were Clansman, the Outlaw MC Gang from NC road through town too, back in the day
LongForgotten

Johnson City, TN

#19 Aug 27, 2011
Well I can tell all you stupid hypocritical losers are not very educated. Most everyone in Saltville has a gay person in their family. You all call them rednecks, but in all reality they aren't nothing but small dick country boys. Now, if you want to get real about something let's put some names out there and boy are you going to be surprised to find out that your grandfather, father, brother, sister, mother, grandmother were homosexuals. Don't be like your family and keep it in the family cause we all know that is how people from Saltville roll. Watch out my brother's, cause I know from experience who is gay in Saltville and you do not want me to pull your names out on here. If you going to trash somebody, then use your real names instead of these stupid post names. Let's see how real you really are...I bet not a damn one of you that has written anything on here is straight enough to let the gay community know who you are, that's right...now shut up and sit down like your momma told you too...bitches BTW my name is David and I use to live and was brought up in Allison Gap...So fuck you all, losers...You have nothing, you will have nothing and you still live in that one horse fucking town named after a enema...Fuck You All... and may your whole family die in the hole you live in...
Whodo

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Aug 28, 2011
Seen a lot of stuff over the years, to each his own !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poo tang 2 hr Big johnson 1
Football 3 hr move to another s... 14
The High School 3 hr Long Season 69
Name your top 5 bands ever. 5 hr Swollen 6
Greatest football player in northwood history (Jan '17) 21 hr Clashes Day Clay 32
In love with himself Wed Reality 8
Delivery Man (Sep '16) Tue Who u 4

Saltville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages