Saltville Police Chief
Idiots

Burlington, VT

#41 Feb 11, 2013
The ONLY reason Chief Hall requested looking into
Saltville Police Department salaries.

The officers he inherited kept telling him they were being underpaid ! He believed them !

Town Manager and Secretary convinced the Saltvile Town Council that financial audits were a waste of the Town's money =$ 5,000.00 / Year.
( I was present at this meeting !)

The Saltville Town council voted to stop the financial audits !
comeon

North Garden, VA

#43 Feb 13, 2013
the vulture wrote:
It's nice to have a full time chief that conducts himself in a professional manner, dresses the part and can do public speaking and tries to get the public involved.
He never comes out of the office. He dosent know how to talk to people and wont talk to people. He dosent dress well at all, he dosen't know how to be professional. Get real! Show him the door I know that several of us buisness people in saltville would gladly pay his fee if the town gets rid of him. Just ask us we will pay what he coned you into putting into his contract.
puhlease

Knoxville, TN

#44 Feb 13, 2013
comeon wrote:
<quoted text> He never comes out of the office. He dosent know how to talk to people and wont talk to people. He dosent dress well at all, he dosen't know how to be professional. Get real! Show him the door I know that several of us buisness people in saltville would gladly pay his fee if the town gets rid of him. Just ask us we will pay what he coned you into putting into his contract.
You are a moron, who is lying or you don't know what you're talking about. Every time I've seen the Chief, he has been in uniform, and been incredibly professional. Obviously 5 out 6 people in town like him.
comeon

North Garden, VA

#45 Feb 13, 2013
puhlease wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron, who is lying or you don't know what you're talking about. Every time I've seen the Chief, he has been in uniform, and been incredibly professional. Obviously 5 out 6 people in town like him.
You better poll the town again, more like 1 out of 6, lol, can you say coned he is a bigger con than con smith. Truth Hurts he is useless!
yep

North Garden, VA

#46 Feb 15, 2013
puhlease wrote:
<quoted text>
You my friend are the MORON
Imma Idiot

Knoxville, TN

#47 Feb 15, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>You my friend are the MORON
What do you think of the new town attorney? Should he stay or go?

Signed,
Imma Idiot
LooK

North Garden, VA

#48 Feb 15, 2013
Now wonder wrote:
Go see for youself
Cridon

Charlottesville, VA

#49 Feb 15, 2013
I haven't read all the comments here, just the first few. But Im gonna go ahead and comment anyhow.... Chief Hall inherited a bad mess. Anyone else might have thrown up his hands and left this town. The Chief has hung in there even though some of you want to tar and feather him. He has addressed the issues in a forthright manner and acted professionally. What more do you want from him?..... Give the man a chance, for crying out loud!
Look

North Garden, VA

#50 Feb 19, 2013
Cridon wrote:
I haven't read all the comments here, just the first few. But Im gonna go ahead and comment anyhow.... Chief Hall inherited a bad mess. Anyone else might have thrown up his hands and left this town. The Chief has hung in there even though some of you want to tar and feather him. He has addressed the issues in a forthright manner and acted professionally. What more do you want from him?..... Give the man a chance, for crying out loud!
LOL are u kidding me .... He does not have a clue!
Look

North Garden, VA

#51 Feb 19, 2013
Cridon wrote:
Why would he leave .... lol ... the town is just giving him money ... just like a child still at home at 40yrs old mom and dad still handing out. Town is mommy and daddy hall is kid etting everything handed to him for nothing. If he knew what he was doing it would be different but hes just robbing the town of money and local jobs. Everyone he hire has a problem from some other place. These cops we have now no one knows them and he goes through them like crazy no one wants to stay here maybe its because of him. Get your head out of your butts people cant you see.
Do your own reasearch look up rob hall and you will see for yourselfe what he is and what hes about
LooK

North Garden, VA

#52 Feb 21, 2013
Imma Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of the new town attorney? Should he stay or go?
Signed,
Imma Idiot
Dont know much about town attorney that may be a bad thing, but i cant say for sure
Mr Knowitall

Knoxville, TN

#53 Feb 22, 2013
Take a look at the Town Web-site. It is paid for by the Tax payers of Saltville, so that we can all have the information we need to vote for our town council.
It does have some very interesting information about our new Town Attorney.
Ted

Knoxville, TN

#54 Mar 20, 2013
Look wrote:
<quoted text>Why would he leave .... lol ... the town is just giving him money ... just like a child still at home at 40yrs old mom and dad still handing out. Town is mommy and daddy hall is kid etting everything handed to him for nothing. If he knew what he was doing it would be different but hes just robbing the town of money and local jobs. Everyone he hire has a problem from some other place. These cops we have now no one knows them and he goes through them like crazy no one wants to stay here maybe its because of him. Get your head out of your butts people cant you see.
Do your own reasearch look up rob hall and you will see for yourselfe what he is and what hes about
I don't know the dude, and haven't even met him. But... From what I understand about the natives of Saltville who policed the town, any body up to and including "woodsboogers" would do better.
I've seen here where they lured children into becoming junkies, ran teen girls to distraction to get a date in some dark secluded lane, indulged in vendettas against certain individuals, took pay-offs, looked the other way whenever possible, stole whatever they could, and lied out of both faces.... That's just according to what I've read on here.
At least the nepotism got a kick in the end.
Stumpy

Miami, FL

#55 Mar 30, 2013
It might be interesting for any of you who care to research Rob Hall's record of employment in law enforcement. He has a history of being fired after periods of controversy while still relatively new in his job. He also has a high rate of turnover among officers who have worked for him in a number of places. He can only seem to get hired in places that are desperate for someone, offer only low pay, and do not perform thorough background checks.

Take a look at his recent track record from:

Grants, New Mexico, Deputy Chief, Fired
LaCrosse, Virginia, Chief, Fired
Twisp, Washington, Chief, Fired

It goes back further than this, and in each case, you will find some polite wording such as "postion eliminated" or "probation terminated" to cover the firing, normally negotiated by Hall himself to cover his exit after a period of controversy about him such as seen now in Saltville, with the exact same complaints that he does not leave his office or do real police work. The man never changes, and simply goes from place to place doing the same things all over again. These are the facts and they are on the record.
what is the deal

Elizabethton, TN

#56 Apr 8, 2013
What was a simple parade on Saturday turned into something crazy due to our police chief. Just leave the kids alone, they can't have any fun. Taylor get with it.
just sayin

Newport News, VA

#57 Apr 8, 2013
My girl has waited tables for this man...Straight Prick...Not very nice or professional...not the subjuct but just sayin !!!
Hard to Tell

Marion, VA

#58 Apr 13, 2013
Get this idiot out of Saltville. He is no chief Mike taylor get with it and get rid of him
Hard to Tell

Marion, VA

#59 Apr 13, 2013
Stumpy wrote:
It might be interesting for any of you who care to research Rob Hall's record of employment in law enforcement. He has a history of being fired after periods of controversy while still relatively new in his job. He also has a high rate of turnover among officers who have worked for him in a number of places. He can only seem to get hired in places that are desperate for someone, offer only low pay, and do not perform thorough background checks.
Take a look at his recent track record from:
Grants, New Mexico, Deputy Chief, Fired
LaCrosse, Virginia, Chief, Fired
Twisp, Washington, Chief, Fired
It goes back further than this, and in each case, you will find some polite wording such as "postion eliminated" or "probation terminated" to cover the firing, normally negotiated by Hall himself to cover his exit after a period of controversy about him such as seen now in Saltville, with the exact same complaints that he does not leave his office or do real police work. The man never changes, and simply goes from place to place doing the same things all over again. These are the facts and they are on the record.
Yes Get rid of him and be sure to do a background check next time. If you would have done it right the first time you would not have this trouble. He is a waste of space and a waste of taxpayers Money!!
concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#60 Apr 27, 2013
Hard to Tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Get rid of him and be sure to do a background check next time. If you would have done it right the first time you would not have this trouble. He is a waste of space and a waste of taxpayers Money!!
Thanks to one of our great council members for making sure he gets the job!! Can't wait for election time for him!!
Hamilton

San Jose, CA

#61 Apr 27, 2013
@ concerned -

You need to read the Town Council Minuets. I don't think that you truly understand the difference between the Town Attorney and the Chief of Police.

I also think that you should do your homework. There is a world of difference between the Fire Department and the Police Department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So you will be heard 1 hr Johnny 10
Underage Sex (Nov '10) 7 hr Deb 34
ToNyA SSSS!?@&!? 17 hr Helpthecrybabbies 3
Michelle Boardwine Sun Charles DEEPDICK ... 9
Fryes'on buckeye st Sun Hoot Owl 5
Town of Saltville Apr 21 Driver Solone 7
Northwood Apr 21 WHO CARES 24

Saltville Jobs

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages