Saltville Police Chief
quiet

Johnson City, TN

#21 Oct 30, 2012
Everything is quiet without Taylor
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#22 Dec 29, 2012
It's nice to have a full time chief that conducts himself in a professional manner, dresses the part and can do public speaking and tries to get the public involved.
finally

Martinsville, VA

#23 Dec 29, 2012
i agree. saltville needed a "cop" overall for a long time.
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#24 Dec 29, 2012
Could the old chief conduct himself in a professional manner such as the new one does? Is drug arrests starting to happen? Now the officers are in full uniform, spending their clothing allowance instead of putting it in their pockets and wearing blue jeans and a tee shirt with Saltville pd on it. All people that think I'm nuts or disagree can't argue with those facts.
wow

Chilhowie, VA

#25 Dec 29, 2012
People get a life I knw chief hall hes trying to get the town of saltville a better place to live. If u dont like it move
truth is

Glade Spring, VA

#26 Dec 29, 2012
wow wrote:
People get a life I knw chief hall hes trying to get the town of saltville a better place to live. If u dont like it move
azz kizzer
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#27 Dec 29, 2012
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>azz kizzer
I'd rather kiss his than the old bus driver's. It's so big you'd never get done.
truth is

Glade Spring, VA

#28 Dec 29, 2012
the vulture wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather kiss his than the old bus driver's. It's so big you'd never get done.
so u like kissing dude's asses?
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#29 Dec 29, 2012
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>so u like kissing dude's asses?
I'll put it to you this way if you were made to kiss either one would you kiss one that isn't so big or kiss one that'd take all day and half the night to kiss? And no I never kissed anyone's ass. I always had someone of the opposite sex to kiss mine.
truth is

Glade Spring, VA

#30 Dec 29, 2012
the vulture wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put it to you this way if you were made to kiss either one would you kiss one that isn't so big or kiss one that'd take all day and half the night to kiss? And no I never kissed anyone's ass. I always had someone of the opposite sex to kiss mine.
your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries
sad

Johnson City, TN

#31 Jan 2, 2013
What kind of stupid stuff is this?
be careful

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jan 3, 2013
speed trap by the Saltville Elementary School each morning.
eyeonyou

Moneta, VA

#33 Jan 3, 2013
be careful wrote:
speed trap by the Saltville Elementary School each morning.
What's the difference in that and radar on the interstate? Don't do the crime and you won't have to pay the fine.
never

Johnson City, TN

#34 Jan 4, 2013
Have you never been late before and gone over the speed limit? It was just a reminder to slow down.
I hope you have to pay a fine.
speed

Charlottesville, VA

#35 Jan 4, 2013
So they are running radar near an elementary school. Sounds like a good idea to me.
eyeonyou

Moneta, VA

#36 Jan 4, 2013
never wrote:
Have you never been late before and gone over the speed limit? It was just a reminder to slow down.
I hope you have to pay a fine.
Being late is no excuse. And I'd never wish upon someone they'd have to pay a fine.
pig hater

Rocky Mount, VA

#37 Jan 14, 2013
eyeonyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Being late is no excuse. And I'd never wish upon someone they'd have to pay a fine.
you must be one of them funny hat pigs
Your Neighbor

Chilhowie, VA

#38 Jan 15, 2013
There's no such thing as a "speed trap". The speed limit is posted in the same place it has been for years. There are those who enforce the speed limit, you know they're likely to be anywhere, anytime. So therefore it's not a trap. Obey the law and you don't have to worry.
really_now

Marion, VA

#39 Feb 9, 2013
the vulture wrote:
It's nice to have a full time chief that conducts himself in a professional manner, dresses the part and can do public speaking and tries to get the public involved.
Are you for real!!! he does not know his butt from a hole in the ground. He knows nothing about the law. just look at his background an ACTOR!! thats what he does lmao
the vulture

Fork Union, VA

#40 Feb 11, 2013
We had an Oscar winner the last time didn't we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael McCready 6 hr True 4
Cheating 7 hr I know who foe ye... 7
Girl in the light blue civic 21 hr Biggin 1
Tumbling Creek (Dec '09) Tue Debbie Snead 95
Faded Black S-10 older model, missing front bumper Tue Helpful Neighbor 2
Who's the nastiest person in Saltville? (May '09) Jul 25 Concerned Citizen 48
White Honda Accord Early 2000s Model 4 Door Jul 24 some kind of coin... 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages