Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Should he stay or go? Why?
stupidredneckhil lbillie

Knoxville, TN

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Billy Goat wrote:
Should he stay or go? Why?
nobody liks gravity. we shoud chang tha law of gravity!
WillPower

Marion, VA

#3 Sep 12, 2012
GO!!!! He walks around like he is better than all Saltville citizens. He is useless, does not know the law he is suppose to be enforcing. He is just a fake!
poor us

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Sep 12, 2012
WillPower wrote:
GO!!!! He walks around like he is better than all Saltville citizens. He is useless, does not know the law he is suppose to be enforcing. He is just a fake!
Not as bad as the last one
Be Nice

Spruce Pine, NC

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Stop bitching and moaning. Who cares. How does it effect you. It don't . Get a job and go to work.
council meeting

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Did the council get rid of the chief last night?
concernd citizen

Farmville, VA

#7 Sep 13, 2012
Well I don't know if they fired him but they should have! I witnessed him pull up in his vehicle between the pressbox and concessions and turn around while a game is in progress. Everyone knows how the kids go back and forth in that area. Does he not have any better sense than that.
HERE WE GO AGAIN

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Sep 13, 2012
HE stated at the council meeting that he could not get the fed/st bank accounts to balance. Where did all the refunds go that our town was due? Or is this another attempt to smear the past chief?
poor us

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Sep 13, 2012
HERE WE GO AGAIN wrote:
HE stated at the council meeting that he could not get the fed/st bank accounts to balance. Where did all the refunds go that our town was due? Or is this another attempt to smear the past chief?
The past chief doesn't need to be smeared anymore. Honest folks know what an ass he was and still is. The facts are coming to light now. That's why some want the new chief gone. He's digging for the truth and has asked for a auditor.
Now wonder

Burlington, VT

#10 Sep 14, 2012
No wonder the citizens in Crisp, WA cursed him constantly ! Then he tried to get a cursing law so he could arrest those who dared to try him !
The major in CRISP, WA - had enough after about
8 - 9 months & fired him !

You can't get any response from him !
He's sittin at his desk 9 - 5 and collecting a paycheck.

I think he just does not care !

Sadly - the town council did not ask any of those residents in CRISP, WA - what they thought of him !

Sure could have saved us alot of pain.

Mr. Taylor will you please borrow a pair from sombody and fire this SOB ! You are the acting chief of police - anyway !
Now wonder

Burlington, VT

#11 Sep 14, 2012
YesNdeed

Marion, VA

#12 Sep 30, 2012
Now wonder you are right .... He needs to go for sure. the town should have done a check on him. Useless never see him out of office. Collects a check for nothing!!
the vulture

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Sep 30, 2012
What's the matter? Got someone honest to expose the corruption that has looks like it's been going on for a long time?
Suggestion

Knoxville, TN

#14 Sep 30, 2012
I hope he cleans the town hall, top to bottom. Everybody is out for themselves, pretending to care about the town. Full of BS.
meolmy

Marion, VA

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Now wonder wrote:
Go!!! you are right for sure
whattha

Knoxville, TN

#16 Oct 18, 2012
What about the balancing of the books now? He has stirred up a hornets nest in town.

what is the news on corruption today? Who is next on the investigation lists. "Clean up Saltville""
the vulture

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Absolutely clean it up. People have been burying their heads in the sand too long.
Some people

Burlington, VT

#18 Oct 19, 2012
Some people can only promote themselves by dragging others down.

Reason: They are not capable of original thoughts / solutions.

Is Chief Hall implementing any new solutions ?

OR

Keep bringing down the house !
Some people

Burlington, VT

#19 Oct 19, 2012
The people of TWISP, WA realized it before he did too much damage and dismissed him !

http://www.methowvalleynews.com/story.php...

Apparently - Mayor of Twisp is smarter than the entire Saltville Town council.

the vulture

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Some people wrote:
Some people can only promote themselves by dragging others down.
Reason: They are not capable of original thoughts / solutions.
Is Chief Hall implementing any new solutions ?
OR
Keep bringing down the house !
Facts and figures don't lie. An auditor could straighten it out. After all they found between $190k and $225k that was missing. If the house needs cleaning wash it out. Too much has been going on behind closed doors and if it brings down the house so be it. We can build anew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thoughts 1 min thats my opinion 4
Adam 3 hr Danielle Shatrowskas 26
meth dealer 4 hr hoping for nothing 7
Welfare 7 hr Dianna 13
Northwood Football Mon What the heck 9
Popeye Mon Fooling nobody 5
Rooster? Sun Roosters Rod 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages