looking wrote:
Looking for a church that is non judge mental for my family any suggestions
What denomanation?
Concerned

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2013
looking wrote:
Looking for a church that is non judge mental for my family any suggestions
Why you saying judgemental? More information.
hi

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Why you saying judgemental? More information.
Hypocrites mostly, church that accepts everyone no matter what!
guess who

Maryville, TN

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Try Christian Faith Ministries, 45 Old Quarry Road, Saltville, VA
wow

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2013
guess who wrote:
Try Christian Faith Ministries, 45 Old Quarry Road, Saltville, VA
Thank you.
Best

Hiltons, VA

#7 Jul 12, 2013
You need to try the Chuch of New Beginnings on Forest Hill Drive in Glade Spring. The people are very friendly and warm. They have alot of kids there also.
yea

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jul 12, 2013
Christian faith ministries is really good! Mike Halsey is the preacher and he and the whole church is very friendly. And if you have kids it's great!!!
Hi

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 12, 2013
yea wrote:
Christian faith ministries is really good! Mike Halsey is the preacher and he and the whole church is very friendly. And if you have kids it's great!!!
Where is it located!
Truth

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jul 13, 2013
You need to find a church that follows the bible 100%. That is what we strive to do at MT. Carmel Christian Church ( The Church of Christ) on Lindell Rd in Meadowview, VA. Remember you are not going to church to be entertained but to worship God. People there are very nice and everyone is wanted and needed. No one is sin free and we all struggle daily.
yea

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Jul 13, 2013
Hi wrote:
<quoted text>Where is it located!
45 old quarry rd saltville va 24370. They have a great service, children church, and youth group. The VBS is this week also. If you need contact info, I can get it to you.
sweet pea

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jul 13, 2013
Also try Chilhowie Christian Church. A bible based church with wonderful childrens programs. It is across the road from Chilhowie elementary school. On the hill.
Concerned

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jul 13, 2013
sweet pea wrote:
Also try Chilhowie Christian Church. A bible based church with wonderful childrens programs. It is across the road from Chilhowie elementary school. On the hill.
so all of these people are inviting you to their church through a gossip website ? What you think?
Concerned 2

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
so all of these people are inviting you to their church through a gossip website ? What you think?
hey only you can pick your home church attend all of these & make sure that they are teaching right all based on the King James Version of the Bible. Most of all ask God for guidance through prayer.
sweet pea

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jul 15, 2013
And concerned wants to know what judgement. Please.. All have sinned and none are perfect. But each one must choose their place of worship. Nothing is wrong with me extending an invitation. And you are welcome to join us too.
SurpriseMe

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Aug 13, 2013
Chilhowie Baptist Church
Much prayers

Knoxville, TN

#17 Aug 13, 2013
SurpriseMe wrote:
Chilhowie Baptist Church
We will be glad to have you visit with us at Faith Fellowship Church in Chilhowie on Loves Mill Road the preacher in Robert Blevins. And maybe you will like us so much you'll want to make it your home church. Come and worship with us.
kcc

Knoxville, TN

#18 Aug 13, 2013
Much prayers wrote:
<quoted text>We will be glad to have you visit with us at Faith Fellowship Church in Chilhowie on Loves Mill Road the preacher in Robert Blevins. And maybe you will like us so much you'll want to make it your home church. Come and worship with us.
How does everyone dress? We don't have a lot of nice clothes.
who is a hypocrite

Strawberry Plains, TN

#19 Aug 14, 2013
hi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrites mostly, church that accepts everyone no matter what!
shouldn't everyone be welcome in a Church? I only recall one big Church in Chilhowie that wouldn't allow a little girl to return to Bible School because she couldn't talk and was causing problems because of her disability. Is that what you mean by hypocrites?
hi

Johnson City, TN

#20 Aug 14, 2013
who is a hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>shouldn't everyone be welcome in a Church? I only recall one big Church in Chilhowie that wouldn't allow a little girl to return to Bible School because she couldn't talk and was causing problems because of her disability. Is that what you mean by hypocrites?
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BO Owens 5 hr Levi 7
Cedar Bluff Mayor Herron (Oct '16) 14 hr Mary 12
Investigation 16 hr just wondering 4
dylan rouse Thu Hate you DYLAN 12
Stan Dunham Dec 12 Boner 8
Softball Dec 12 Observer 27
eyes Dec 12 Eddies Eyelashes 2

Saltville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance