beard boy

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Have you had your case go wrong because of tampering with video or forinsic evidence? Have you been charged with a false arrest and lost your case cause the cops are so truthful they will do more than the job reqires to please Rob Hall to keep the $8.50 job they need to live? Have you had a 911 call on someone just to have it turned around and you get charged because of the cops' relations with your perp? This stuff is wrong and Hall and the Judges and Commonwelth and thier puppits do no wrong! Come here lets talk(pi).Here gotta warrent for you just sit here till it gets here.stop resisting I'll tase you(no reason for the taser).have you been drug out of your home and taken to jail just because they can do it? The buck stops here and spd all need a good old fashoned course in the Constitution and civil rights. Say A man!!!!!!!!!!
just sayin

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Dirty Pigs!!
beard boy 496 4215asap

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

I hear that the pigs squeeled on josh today. Just cant figuire why he ant in jail. Recon that he rated on everybody he knew!!!!!! Best watch out CW cant do any meth for a while. I love you Nan ready to leave him yet.Stan you ant got the gonadds of a moth least nancy can smell moth balls.your day is comming mr. high and mighty. See you imn hades uncle stan.
just sayin

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Who is josh
jellybean

Barboursville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

beard boy wrote:
Have you had your case go wrong because of tampering with video or forinsic evidence? Have you been charged with a false arrest and lost your case cause the cops are so truthful they will do more than the job reqires to please Rob Hall to keep the $8.50 job they need to live? Have you had a 911 call on someone just to have it turned around and you get charged because of the cops' relations with your perp? This stuff is wrong and Hall and the Judges and Commonwelth and thier puppits do no wrong! Come here lets talk(pi).Here gotta warrent for you just sit here till it gets here.stop resisting I'll tase you(no reason for the taser).have you been drug out of your home and taken to jail just because they can do it? The buck stops here and spd all need a good old fashoned course in the Constitution and civil rights. Say A man!!!!!!!!!!
No nothing like that ever, but then again I am a good citizen and try to obey all laws.
gestapo

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

They'll do what they want. If they want you bad enough they'll frame you.
lol

Chilhowie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Josh won't be posting anything more for a while. He got 7 months for something he "didn't do". Maybe you'd have remembered it better if you hadn't been drunk as hell. Glad this piece of crap is of my road!!
Anonymous

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

What josh are you talking about ?
up to date

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Keep up man keep up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Saltville Forum right now

Search the Saltville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Saltville police 10 hr Run for your life 1
Operation Salt Vegas 11 hr Gladeville 8
senior girls at nhs harlots (names) 18 hr bored 1
who is the ugliest person at nhs (Jul '12) 18 hr bored 13
Boycott Saltville (CorruptTown Council) (May '12) 19 hr just so you will know 265
who is the sexygirl in the dark blue chevy cava... Mon dodgeman 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Apr 19 abe 1,350
•••

Fire Warning for Smyth County was issued at April 23 at 4:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Saltville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Saltville Jobs

•••
•••