Just Nosey

Charlottesville, VA

#148 May 23, 2012
Nosey people!
grounded

Bassett, VA

#149 May 23, 2012
romans 1:29 they have become filled with every kind of wickedness,evil,greed and depravity. they are full of envy,murder,strife,deceit and malice. they are GOSSIPS.
whatha

Springfield, TN

#150 May 29, 2012
concerned wrote:
wow you must have your head in the clouds.yes they do lie on their reports.so think before you type.
What is the investigation with the town funds and the popo time sheets...can't they believe what they read in the news, the audit.and the other things, like Mr.Louthan and the rescue squad.
Somebody apparently lied, or there wouldn't be an investigation,now would there.
theotherside

Charlottesville, VA

#151 May 29, 2012
Who Was It wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, charge them both. I'm sure though that someone saw who was driving when their asses landed. I'd chalk this one up to the Puckett clan's refusal to accept responsibility for their actions. If she wants to go to jail, that's her choice but when Mr. Kell meets his maker he will pay in a lot worse way. Karma is a b***h.
You dumbasses Gary Kell didn't speed ever,stuck to himself,worked for everything he owns but when u get a call say ur wife rolled her car at the over look u bet ur ass ur going to speed there and nervous and scared not in the normal state of mind and accident happen he wasn't racing who trying to see how fast he can go its a damn forerunner I say that thing couldn't even do 70 down hill but the facted is he has a family that loves him and know who he really is,he didn't know the ride he was on was going to kill someone he just was heading to HIS wife so what would u of done if it happen to u and u wrecked in a run to see if ur family member is ok and people saying u should be put in jail forever beat u would be praying and saying diffrent and who ever posted that recorded be there in court I bet u eat those words he good man and has big heart he willing to take the charges for what happen y'all get on here thinking y'all know everything cause of fb and what the news website said they havnt even invested gated it then an if u were going 90 and hit someone in a forerunner no one in that wreck would be here
Truthspeaker

Charlottesville, VA

#152 May 29, 2012
Not An Uneducated Hillbil wrote:
I just looked Gary Kell up on the court website and OMG! No charges yet, if at all. But this is what I found (public record)
GT11010150-00 KELL JR,GARY DEAN 09/07/2011 01:30 PM DEFECTIVE SPEEDOMETER
GT09002741-00 KELL, GARY 05/01/2009 09:00 AM DRINKING WHILE OPER VEHICLE
GT09002742-00 KELL, GARY 05/01/2009 09:00 AM OPER/PERMIT OPER UNINSURED VEH
GT09002743-00 KELL, GARY 05/01/2009 09:00 AM OPER UNINSPECTED VEHICLE
GT09002744-00 KELL, GARY 05/01/2009 09:00 AM OPERATE/PERMT OP UNLIC MTR VEH
GT09003057-00 KELL, GARY 04/09/2009 09:00 AM OPER UNINSPECTED VEHICLE
GT09003058-00 KELL, GARY 04/09/2009 09:00 AM NO COUNTY OR CITY TAG
GT09003059-00 KELL, GARY 04/09/2009 09:00 AM DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT GENERALLY
GT11012367-00 KELL, GARY 11/18/2011 09:00 AM SAFETY BELT VIOLATION
GT07008203-00 KELL, GARY D JR 09/20/2007 09:00 AM SAFETY BELT VIOLATION
GT09003526-00 KELL, GARY D.; JR. 05/15/2009 09:00 AM FAIL TO WEAR SEATBELT
GT07009907-00 KELL, GARY DEAN JR 12/13/2007 09:00 AM OPER UNINSPECTED VEHICLE
GT07009908-00 KELL, GARY DEAN JR 12/13/2007 09:00 AM SAFETY BELT VIOLATION
GC08006555-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; II 09/25/2008 09:00 AM PUBLIC SWEARING/INTOXICATION
GC09008865-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 02/11/2010 01:30 PM ASSAULT & BATTERY
GC09010645-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 02/11/2010 01:30 PM ENTER HOUSE TO COMMIT A&B ETC.
GC09010646-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 02/11/2010 01:30 PM ASSAULT:(MISDEMEANOR)
GC11013471-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 01/20/2012 09:00 AM SHOPLIFT/ ALTER MERCH<$200
GC11013471-01 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 01/20/2012 09:00 AM FAIL TO APPEAR
GT07000604-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 02/08/2007 09:00 AM FAIL TO YIELD R/W - ACCIDENT
that's because he has three kids and ones name happens to be Gary dean Kell jr. stupid people really leave it to the cops slander a mans name don't even know what your talking about
Thelaw

Charlottesville, VA

#153 May 29, 2012
concerned wrote:
You ppl seriously need to get a life.I know ALL the families involved and yes it is horrible but plz get your facts straight before posting comments on here or anywhere else.He does not have a reckless driving charge nor a DUI!!!!And yes he does have a license!And everyone is going on mostly rumors..He had a family member that was also involved in a BAD wreck!!But that doesn't excuse what happened but i myself don't know All the facts..so i am not going to comment on the accident it's self because i wasn't there and don't know All the facts.And until charges are filed it is not murder..Let the authorities decide if it was or wasn't an accident..that's their job not any of yours.God is the only 1 that can judge someone!!So sick of know it alls that don't know sh!t!!Both families are going through hell so give it a rest!!And no i am not choosing sides because families are good ppl!!My prayers go out to all involved!!
sad thing is he won't be charged with murder cause he didn't take a weapon or used his bare hands to kill the girl it was a tragic crash
speakeasy

Charlottesville, VA

#154 May 29, 2012
jmw wrote:
That sob.. I hope you are reading this ..I hope you see what you have done them babies will never see there mommy again and for the husband I'm sorry for your loss nobody deserves that and careless ass people should set in jail and think and live with what they have done I hope that man sets and I hope it eats at his skin. You killed some one, careless ass people. Please drive safe and think of other people other people have families to. Now because of you that family now has only memories remeber this for life you peice of trash
your so easy to call him a sob and a piece of trash if only you knew! He has family that has his back for life I knew them very well so you should know what your talking about before you say it
concerned

Hermitage, TN

#155 May 30, 2012
Heard that she is actually the one driving without a license.Gary has one.so if that is the case then she shouldn't have been driving.glad to see someone on here defending Gary besides me.but these people don't listen to the truth just the lies
Right hand

Burkeville, VA

#156 Jun 2, 2012
Be easy in talking about Gary Kell. I've known him over 30 yrs, I KNOW him now. For those slamming him, check his public criminal record-oh wait...he doesn't have one! It was a tragic accident but none of you know what he's going thru & how it's affecting him. It's devastating for both families indeed. I do like how the ones living in glass houses throw the stones the hardest-ironic.
concerned

Hermitage, TN

#157 Jun 2, 2012
I know Gary as well.He is a good person.And i too know he is having a hard time with this.I am soooo sick of these people trashing him on here.Glad he has friends coming on here to defend him.Leave Gary alone!!You don't know him or his family so back off!!Go find someone else to talk trash about.
NO ONE IMPORTANT

Glade Spring, VA

#158 Jun 4, 2012
Not An Uneducated Hillbil wrote:
I just looked Gary Kell up on the court website and OMG! No charges yet, if at all. But this is what I found (public record)
GT11010150-00 KELL JR,GARY DEAN 09/07/2011 01:30 PM DEFECTIVE SPEEDOMETER
GT09002741-00 KELL, GARY 05/01/2009 09:00 AM DRINKING WHILE OPER VEHICLE
GT09002742-00 KELL, GARY 05/01/2009 09:00 AM OPER/PERMIT OPER UNINSURED VEH
GT09002743-00 KELL, GARY 05/01/2009 09:00 AM OPER UNINSPECTED VEHICLE
GT09002744-00 KELL, GARY 05/01/2009 09:00 AM OPERATE/PERMT OP UNLIC MTR VEH
GT09003057-00 KELL, GARY 04/09/2009 09:00 AM OPER UNINSPECTED VEHICLE
GT09003058-00 KELL, GARY 04/09/2009 09:00 AM NO COUNTY OR CITY TAG
GT09003059-00 KELL, GARY 04/09/2009 09:00 AM DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT GENERALLY
GT11012367-00 KELL, GARY 11/18/2011 09:00 AM SAFETY BELT VIOLATION
GT07008203-00 KELL, GARY D JR 09/20/2007 09:00 AM SAFETY BELT VIOLATION
GT09003526-00 KELL, GARY D.; JR. 05/15/2009 09:00 AM FAIL TO WEAR SEATBELT
GT07009907-00 KELL, GARY DEAN JR 12/13/2007 09:00 AM OPER UNINSPECTED VEHICLE
GT07009908-00 KELL, GARY DEAN JR 12/13/2007 09:00 AM SAFETY BELT VIOLATION
GC08006555-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; II 09/25/2008 09:00 AM PUBLIC SWEARING/INTOXICATION
GC09008865-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 02/11/2010 01:30 PM ASSAULT & BATTERY
GC09010645-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 02/11/2010 01:30 PM ENTER HOUSE TO COMMIT A&B ETC.
GC09010646-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 02/11/2010 01:30 PM ASSAULT:(MISDEMEANOR)
GC11013471-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 01/20/2012 09:00 AM SHOPLIFT/ ALTER MERCH<$200
GC11013471-01 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 01/20/2012 09:00 AM FAIL TO APPEAR
GT07000604-00 KELL, GARY DEAN; JR. 02/08/2007 09:00 AM FAIL TO YIELD R/W - ACCIDENT
Thank you so much for this helpful information. I will make sure the Commonwealths Attorney has it all.
NO ONE IMPORTANT

Glade Spring, VA

#159 Jun 4, 2012
Right hand wrote:
Be easy in talking about Gary Kell. I've known him over 30 yrs, I KNOW him now. For those slamming him, check his public criminal record-oh wait...he doesn't have one! It was a tragic accident but none of you know what he's going thru & how it's affecting him. It's devastating for both families indeed. I do like how the ones living in glass houses throw the stones the hardest-ironic.
Maybe you should go back and check your facts!!!!!!!!!!
Right hand

Burkeville, VA

#160 Jun 4, 2012
To 'No one important'...read the end, beside the name Dean-what does that say? Ummm....Jr, or II...now what does that mean? Do you need it explained to you? Ok, I will...it's Junior or the 2nd...I don't need to go back & check nothing, but you just gave me the best laugh ever!! Run to your Commonwealth Attn & make a fool of yourself. Mr Kell SENIOR has never been charged w/ anything in his life...he's never been in any trouble. Awww, isn't it a shame that you can't dig up any legal dirt? Sounds like you would be the one to punish a man for another ones crimes. Talk & spread rumors all you want about him-I can & will clarify it. Why? Because I know him that well :)
concerned

Hermitage, TN

#161 Jun 4, 2012
That's right you are one important so stfu.Right hand they can't comprehend the truth just lies.Gary is a good guy and you can't change that by spreading lies.And Anyone that knows Gary knows he is a good guy.You are no one important.Get a life and stay out of Garys.
friends of the family

Warrenton, VA

#162 Jun 4, 2012
concerned wrote:
You ppl seriously need to get a life.I know ALL the families involved and yes it is horrible but plz get your facts straight before posting comments on here or anywhere else.He does not have a reckless driving charge nor a DUI!!!!And yes he does have a license!And everyone is going on mostly rumors..He had a family member that was also involved in a BAD wreck!!But that doesn't excuse what happened but i myself don't know All the facts..so i am not going to comment on the accident it's self because i wasn't there and don't know All the facts.And until charges are filed it is not murder..Let the authorities decide if it was or wasn't an accident..that's their job not any of yours.God is the only 1 that can judge someone!!So sick of know it alls that don't know sh!t!!Both families are going through hell so give it a rest!!And no i am not choosing sides because families are good ppl!!My prayers go to all involved!!


Hmm....go to va court cases and pull his name up it is public record.....HE DOES have a dui charge
friends of the family

Warrenton, VA

#163 Jun 4, 2012
question wrote:
This may not be appropriate but I am confused. One person says she was turning right,into the car lot, which makes sense. The paper however says that she was turning left. From where? How was she possibly turning left when she got hit in the driver door. If this information is not correct, someone should notify the newspaper.
She eas coming from saltville was turning right at the caution light...the car that hit her was coming around a car going nb that was also turning right....he hit her as he went around the other car....she was at the lower end of the lot at the caution lights
friends of the family

Warrenton, VA

#164 Jun 4, 2012
concerned wrote:
She had a hell of a lot more than bruises and scrapes.I know Gary and his wife and she was in the hospital for a week so again get your facts straight before you post anything.Again you are going on rumors and hear say!Did the officer tell you she WAS pregnant??????probably not!
Is she alive? Yes....what diffeence does it make the fact remains.....HER HUSBAND KILLED ANOTHER PERSON .....I was in a horrific wreck and MY HUSBAND DIDNT KILL ANYONE GETTING TO ME......there was no need to drive erratic.....my inlaws were in a wreck that involved our niece and nephew still we didnt drive erratic to get to the hospital....the fact is if he was too emotinal to drive should have let someone else drive him....BUT NO HE ENDED A LIFE BECAUSE OF HIS CARELESSNESS
friends of the family

Warrenton, VA

#165 Jun 4, 2012
Thelaw wrote:
<quoted text>sad thing is he won't be charged with murder cause he didn't take a weapon or used his bare hands to kill the girl it was a tragic crash
Its called vechiculer assault with a deadly weapon....the car was the weapon u dumbass....look it up....
friends of the family

Warrenton, VA

#166 Jun 4, 2012
concerned wrote:
Heard that she is actually the one driving without a license.Gary has one.so if that is the case then she shouldn't have been driving.glad to see someone on here defending Gary besides me.but these people don't listen to the truth just the lies
Yes she had a license and if she didnt Mike would not have sold her a vechile which she was on her way to trade to get another one GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT since u are so high and mighty about facts....and as for his driving record my brother in law has the same record with diff names sometimes it says just his name or sr and i am pretty sure my 5 yr old nephew cant break any of those laws...
friends of the family

Warrenton, VA

#167 Jun 4, 2012
Right hand wrote:
To 'No one important'...read the end, beside the name Dean-what does that say? Ummm....Jr, or II...now what does that mean? Do you need it explained to you? Ok, I will...it's Junior or the 2nd...I don't need to go back & check nothing, but you just gave me the best laugh ever!! Run to your Commonwealth Attn & make a fool of yourself. Mr Kell SENIOR has never been charged w/ anything in his life...he's never been in any trouble. Awww, isn't it a shame that you can't dig up any legal dirt? Sounds like you would be the one to punish a man for another ones crimes. Talk & spread rumors all you want about him-I can & will clarify it. Why? Because I know him that well :)
Ummm....read the charges 2-8..... they do not have jr or second behind it it says. GARY D KELL.....EITHER DAMN WAY HE WAS DRIVING IN EXCESSIVE FORCES WITH A DEADLY WEAPON THAT KILLED AN INNOCENT PERSON NO MATTER HOW U LOOK AT IT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warrior Football 56 min Marv 14
Footballman (May '17) 1 hr Sal LaPew 24
Softball 1 hr Bas Rutten 24
Stan Dunham 1 hr Salt And Pecker 7
guys u wanna get laid?..its easy in saltville (Oct '13) 10 hr fuel 20
nw bb 10 hr NFS 11
Bordwine Fri Jackofitall 2

Saltville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages