Saltville Medical Center.....NOT!!!

Saltville Medical Center.....NOT!!!

Posted in the Saltville Forum

local yokel

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Should have went to urgent care in Abingdon. I stopped going to SMC long ago..
Dissatisfied Patient

Arcadia, SC

#3 Aug 13, 2013
The nurses there spend to much time talking and gossiping about everybody who comes in, that's why they never do what they are supposed to. I would also recommend urgent care, they have always treated my family good.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 13, 2013
I must add that Sally personally called me today to appologise for my inconvenience...that was a truly AWESOME thing to do!!!!! I did get my scripts as a reasonable cost. Thumbs up for a very sweet woman!
2chapmans

Knoxville, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Received a certified letter today announcing that I have been released as a patient at Saltville Medical Center. Due to the post about Sally. After 16 years as a patient, will have to find another health care provider. I will be seeing an attorney next week to begin a First Amendment law suit! Will keep you posted!
Waiting

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Dec 10, 2013
What kind of post?
Insulted

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Dec 12, 2013
Dissatisfied Patient wrote:
The nurses there spend to much time talking and gossiping about everybody who comes in, that's why they never do what they are supposed to. I would also recommend urgent care, they have always treated my family good.
You have right. I had no choice but to take my daughter with me to an appointment one day, I'm a single mother and that day I could not find a sitter. After being left alone to wait in the exam room for over 2 hours, my toddler became restless (I had to hold her on my lap the whole time because it was too dirty in the room to put her down) and she began to throw a tantrum. At that point a nurse stuck her head in the door and gave me a dirty look & walked out. After she walked out, I got up and stood in the doorway with my daughter and over heard her saying to the other women working there that "I had obviously done something to hurt the child". I was so shocked & offended that I immediately left without seeing a doctor after waiting all that time and told them on my way out that I could hear everything that the nurse was saying and I would never be back.
Smile

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2013
The staff who works there has always been caring for me when I go there. I dont think they are that bad at all. Maybe you just caught them on a real busy day.
concerned

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 12, 2014
There are no doctors out there they should shut it down
saltville

Abingdon, VA

#10 Jan 14, 2014
concerned wrote:
There are no doctors out there they should shut it down
Little do you know, there is a doctor in the Saltville Medical Center and he is a good one at that!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somebody looking for me? 3 hr BrntH 1
Queen of Drama 5 hr Being honest 5
Biggest low life @ sin city 21 hr Junior 6
Ballfields 22 hr Two Poke Manure 4
Laziness Fri Katherine 1
The Trump Thu jillstein 20
The road at the ball field Thu Exactly what wrong 20

Saltville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance