Estaban or an imposter?? You decide.

Posted in the Saltville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Rat Squad

South Boston, VA

#1 Apr 9, 2009
hmmm....Now I am really wondering, who is the Great Estaban? Great pic though
Dog Lover

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 9, 2009
I guess not you live with him.
Estaban

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2009
Dog Lover wrote:
I guess not you live with him.
Wrong, oh so wrong... I'm single, no woman will put up with me for long. Estaban
MsJB

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Apr 10, 2009
Estaban wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, oh so wrong... I'm single, no woman will put up with me for long. Estaban
Your kitchen is great!!! You have to have a woman around---sorry Rat Squad.
You are athletic--Everlast and Nike--you played baseball or football (maybe both) in High School. Middle to late 40's.
Im a guessmaster. Again, great kitchen!!! Your mother taught you well.
Rat Squad

South Boston, VA

#5 Apr 10, 2009
lol...but if you noticed there is no vases or flowers sitting around..so it wouldn't be too hard to keep it clean. I know who this one is but can't say.Estaban if you know who I am tell me a litlle something you know about me. Not too much info though.
Estaban

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2009
MsJB wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kitchen is great!!! You have to have a woman around---sorry Rat Squad.
You are athletic--Everlast and Nike--you played baseball or football (maybe both) in High School. Middle to late 40's.
Im a guessmaster. Again, great kitchen!!! Your mother taught you well.
Right on 33% of your guessing. Man, I must look old (wrong). No woman around (again wrong). Still athletic (right). Profession? Estaban
Estaban

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2009
Rat Squad wrote:
lol...but if you noticed there is no vases or flowers sitting around..so it wouldn't be too hard to keep it clean. I know who this one is but can't say.Estaban if you know who I am tell me a litlle something you know about me. Not too much info though.
As I was taught, manners dictate ladies first (not to much detail). Estaban
Rat Squad

South Boston, VA

#8 Apr 10, 2009
I was taught never to ask a question with a question... ;)
Rat Squad

South Boston, VA

#9 Apr 10, 2009
would your profession be a coach?
Rat Squad

South Boston, VA

#10 Apr 10, 2009
Is your initials D. C because you look like a guy I went to school with
Estaban

United States

#11 Apr 10, 2009
Rat Squad wrote:
Is your initials D. C because you look like a guy I went to school with
That would be a 'nope' to both guesses concerning me. As for you and your husband,(I will try to be delicate with my words...) Your hubby is in agriculture and you (how should I say it) are in, lets use the word 'sales'. Estaban
Rat Squad

South Boston, VA

#12 Apr 10, 2009
nope on both of those.
Rat Squad

South Boston, VA

#13 Apr 10, 2009
I guess some things are better left in the dark. I love my job and I take it very serious, Although it can be a nasty job but someone has to do it.
Estaban

United States

#14 Apr 10, 2009
Rat Squad wrote:
I guess some things are better left in the dark. I love my job and I take it very serious, Although it can be a nasty job but someone has to do it.
It sounds healthcare related to me. Estaban
Younger Gang

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Apr 10, 2009
Estaban If that is suppose to be a picture of you,you've done alot of dying.your dark in the photo in your dumb suit.Then your red headed in the picture.Of course you can put a picture of anyone on here.If your Hulk Hogan we would like to meet your family,really just Nick,Brock is probably to busy.
Rat Squad

South Boston, VA

#16 Apr 10, 2009
Estaban wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds healthcare related to me. Estaban
Nope sorry. I went to school at University of Phoenix for a few years and some at VHCC. I do some work at a Body farm..:)
Estaban

United States

#17 Apr 10, 2009
Younger Gang wrote:
Estaban If that is suppose to be a picture of you,you've done alot of dying.your dark in the photo in your dumb suit.Then your red headed in the picture.Of course you can put a picture of anyone on here.If your Hulk Hogan we would like to meet your family,really just Nick,Brock is probably to busy.
It's a lighting thing. Estaban
Younger Gang

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Apr 10, 2009
Bull It's more than likely a lying thing.We know the difference.Unless the picture in the suit is very old.
Estaban

United States

#19 Apr 10, 2009
Younger Gang wrote:
Bull It's more than likely a lying thing.We know the difference.Unless the picture in the suit is very old.
The pic of the gentleman in the suit was of a interpreter that I came to know while stationed out of the country. Estaban
Estaban

United States

#20 Apr 10, 2009
Rat Squad wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope sorry. I went to school at University of Phoenix for a few years and some at VHCC. I do some work at a Body farm..:)
yuck! Estaban

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel?? 2 hr MIA 1
Conway Motors (Jul '11) Thu Dude 17
qarry Dec 25 Herbert West 4
What's the update on a new police chief? Dec 23 thistime 4
Gay Bed and Breakfast (Sep '10) Dec 22 AMforever 32
White Rock and Red Rock (Mar '09) Dec 21 joey bolz 17
Northwood Football Dec 19 Coach 10
Saltville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Saltville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saltville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saltville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:32 pm PST