Since: Oct 08

United States

#81 Oct 15, 2008
To Concerned:
Are you that stupid that you think people can't figure out who you are, David. Oh, wait a minute, you are. I have some facts for you and the peole reading this. First of all, the real reason you was voted off the rescue squad was that you was lazy!! You left your call night open and never tried to get someone to cover for you. The very few calls you did decide to run, you would sit back and listen to your radio and if was a wreck or you thought it was going to something real serious, then you would come out. As for the many years that you was on the squad, it was actually 2 years. And the only reason your Daddy was voted out was he just didn't care, for the last 2 years that he was on the squad, he never run 1 call. When he was captain, if the squad had a problem and needed him nobody could get in touch with him. Now is that thinking about the community? I don't think so!! I don't see why you are asking if anybody has any information about the investigation. From what has been told to me, you and a few select others are the real reason for that in the first place. YOU NEED TO QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH out in the public, and stop using web sites to spread your lies and rumors. That is actually a COWARD!!! But if you are the man that you say you are, then go to the squad and get the REAL TRUTH!! They will be happy to sit down and talk with you or whoever. They have and never will try to hide anything. All they have ever tried to do is help families in the community when they need it. It's people like you that is hurting the squad. And as for me, I'm glad that you are gone!! I would not let you come and take care of me or any of my family members. YOU HAVE NO HEART OR COMPASSION FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELf!! I don't see how you can sleep at night knowing what you have done and said, but I guess it's easy for people with no feelings for anyone. All of this will come back to you and when it does i hope that its 10 times worse. And one more thing, if you don't shut your mouth, it will be shut for you!!
flyonthewall

Knoxville, TN

#82 Oct 15, 2008
rsfan1 wrote:
To Concerned:
Are you that stupid that you think people can't figure out who you are, David. Oh, wait a minute, you are. I have some facts for you and the peole reading this. First of all, the real reason you was voted off the rescue squad was that you was lazy!! You left your call night open and never tried to get someone to cover for you. The very few calls you did decide to run, you would sit back and listen to your radio and if was a wreck or you thought it was going to something real serious, then you would come out. As for the many years that you was on the squad, it was actually 2 years. And the only reason your Daddy was voted out was he just didn't care, for the last 2 years that he was on the squad, he never run 1 call. When he was captain, if the squad had a problem and needed him nobody could get in touch with him. Now is that thinking about the community? I don't think so!! I don't see why you are asking if anybody has any information about the investigation. From what has been told to me, you and a few select others are the real reason for that in the first place. YOU NEED TO QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH out in the public, and stop using web sites to spread your lies and rumors. That is actually a COWARD!!! But if you are the man that you say you are, then go to the squad and get the REAL TRUTH!! They will be happy to sit down and talk with you or whoever. They have and never will try to hide anything. All they have ever tried to do is help families in the community when they need it. It's people like you that is hurting the squad. And as for me, I'm glad that you are gone!! I would not let you come and take care of me or any of my family members. YOU HAVE NO HEART OR COMPASSION FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELf!! I don't see how you can sleep at night knowing what you have done and said, but I guess it's easy for people with no feelings for anyone. All of this will come back to you and when it does i hope that its 10 times worse. And one more thing, if you don't shut your mouth, it will be shut for you!!
I'm looking for work???

Since: Oct 08

Chilhowie, VA

#83 Oct 16, 2008
To flyonthewall:
what kind of work are you looking for? If its shutting David's mouth, you will have to stand in line. Their are many others who wants that job
ijustknow

Knoxville, TN

#84 Oct 16, 2008
tytum wrote:
WTF in Emory ...... snap judgements about ppl i don't know? who are you to judge wether i know them or not well lets just say that the Fryes are well known in Saltville.... and what is known about those fryes in particular is NOT good .... but any way small minded ppl and their comments mean nothing to me nor anyone else and it is funny that you say mr perry is the worst thing that has happened to the FD if memory serves the town correct when he was chief they had a real dept and well that can't be said for them now... but that is ok what goes around comes around and they will find out the truth about the "members"
and as far as the embezzlement goes what ever they will see the truth and god knows it hurts so they better hold on
Working at Cargo you think you would be more careful about expressing your opinions about certain people or should I say customers. I though you were smarter than that Kristien Surber. But, then again look at what you married.........
express

United States

#85 Oct 17, 2008
Sounds to me like you people need to spend a little less time and energy on feuding and apply it towards getting qualified as a firefighter or EMT, (one that is trustworthy). Then spend a little time each week volunteering to make your little corner of the world a better, safer place. Who knows, the life/home you save may be your mama's :)
CONCERNED

Emory, VA

#86 Oct 17, 2008
rsfan1 wrote:
To Concerned:
Are you that stupid that you think people can't figure out who you are, David. Oh, wait a minute, you are. I have some facts for you and the peole reading this. First of all, the real reason you was voted off the rescue squad was that you was lazy!! You left your call night open and never tried to get someone to cover for you. The very few calls you did decide to run, you would sit back and listen to your radio and if was a wreck or you thought it was going to something real serious, then you would come out. As for the many years that you was on the squad, it was actually 2 years. And the only reason your Daddy was voted out was he just didn't care, for the last 2 years that he was on the squad, he never run 1 call. When he was captain, if the squad had a problem and needed him nobody could get in touch with him. Now is that thinking about the community? I don't think so!! I don't see why you are asking if anybody has any information about the investigation. From what has been told to me, you and a few select others are the real reason for that in the first place. YOU NEED TO QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH out in the public, and stop using web sites to spread your lies and rumors. That is actually a COWARD!!! But if you are the man that you say you are, then go to the squad and get the REAL TRUTH!! They will be happy to sit down and talk with you or whoever. They have and never will try to hide anything. All they have ever tried to do is help families in the community when they need it. It's people like you that is hurting the squad. And as for me, I'm glad that you are gone!! I would not let you come and take care of me or any of my family members. YOU HAVE NO HEART OR COMPASSION FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELf!! I don't see how you can sleep at night knowing what you have done and said, but I guess it's easy for people with no feelings for anyone. All of this will come back to you and when it does i hope that its 10 times worse. And one more thing, if you don't shut your mouth, it will be shut for you!!
Since you know my name, tell me your's. Everything I have said it just an opinion. I have not spread any rumors. The REAL REASON the investigation got started is because people were lieing on their call sheets. If the squad did nothing wrong the investigator would have nothing to go off of. You're calling me stupid...how about the idiots that rolled the ambulapory patient into the court house on a stretcher. As for you calling me a coward and being lazy, you know the old saying opinions are like ass holes. We could sit and type to each other all day and all night. I feel good when I sleep at night because I am compassionated and I do care. Also, if you really want to shut my mouth, just tell me when are where.
CONCERNED

Henry, VA

#87 Oct 17, 2008
compassionate**,ambulatory** and** typos
CONCERNED

Henry, VA

#88 Oct 17, 2008
Just a couple of other things to add----- How hard was it to figure out who I am? You think you are a genius because you figured it out? I have gotten a lot of phone calls asking me if I was CONCERNED, and everyone of those people that called said that they agree with me.If you think that I am the only person who doesnt agree with the squad, come out town and ask everyone you see. I bet you will be surprised.And no it is not because of people spreading rumors, people have asked why certain members are not on there anymore and I tell them to call the captain and ask. "First of all, the real reason you was voted off the rescue squad was that you was lazy!!"- I was not lazy, I helped clean, sweep, and mop on SATURDAY NIGHT (my call night). "You left your call night open and never tried to get someone to cover for you. The very few calls you did decide to run, you would sit back and listen to your radio and if was a wreck or you thought it was going to something real serious, then you would come out." I did not leave my call night open, and if you would actually sit back and think about it, I was a junior member and big daddy red told one of the other junior members that since we were under age and could not legally provide care by ourselves, it did not matter but that it would be good if we could. So I was never there but my friends and family complained that I was at the squad TOO MUCH. I wish that you would go back and look at the call logs for the time that I was on there because I ran every one that I was available for. And saying that I only came out for wrecks is crap. I was 3 hrs late for leaving to go on a family vacation because of a call where a pt had a twisted "bird". "And the only reason your Daddy was voted out was he just didn't care, for the last 2 years that he was on the squad, he never run 1 call" This is hilarious. First of all, how can you vote out a life member? And wait a minute, just in case you fire back with some idiotic remark about oh we changed the by-laws again, go to VDH.STATE.VA.US/OEMS and look up his name in the agency affilitation page. GUESS WHERE IT SAYS HE IS AFFLIATED!!!!!!!Oh my goodness. My father continued to run calls, I know because I was there.
CONCERNED

Henry, VA

#89 Oct 17, 2008
The reason that I have been asking for information is because I have been told so much, and no I am not the one talking out in public about it, from the fire dept and the police dept and even some rescue squad members so I was trying to find out the truth. I do not believe that I can get it at the rescue squad. I have been told so many things as to the reason that I have been voted off that I could not remember them all. But I do not care becuase it saved me the time that it would have taken to write a resignation letter. The question that has been burning in my mind since I first read your post is, if you know who I am and you know so much about me, WHY NOT MAKE THE EFFORT TO PICK UP A PHONE OR FIND ME so that we can discuss this like men. Everything I have said on here has been said at the rescue squad. I do not care what most of the members out there have to say. But I will take you up on your offer to see what they have to say so that I am not biased in my beliefs. If the rescue squad is so great and wonderful, why do they not have any members. And before you say well they have members, what is with the sign at the end of the road asking for help? How long have you been on the squad? I never claimed to be on there for longer than two years so do not act like you're a genius. I am glad that you are glad that I am gone. It makes me happy to make others happy. The whole being self-centered thing is a lie. The reason that I did not help some of the people on the squad is because they treated me like, well, like shit. I am so sick of everyone that thinks they do so much for the community getting on here and acting like they are something. I sene a couple of the members on the RESCUE SQUADS tractor in buckeye driving away from their house and another member was in their pov right behind them. What about the day that I saw a man and woman get out of the ambulance at sherman's and go inside and buy a lawn mower, charge it to the squad, put it in the ambulance and take it to the house. So do not give me this holier than thou shit. I really wish that you would tell me who you are that way I can know if I need to start shaking or not. If you do not wish to tell me then stop making threats. I would appreciate it.
CONCERNED

Henry, VA

#90 Oct 17, 2008
Not sure why it posted twice, but I apologize. After reading all of this, I do apologize if there were some things that I have said that have been harmful, I do support the rescue squad and if the need arose I would help them, but that does not mean that I agree with them. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and if you think that I am lazy, or a coward or whatever you may have in that mind is fine with me. Becuase i probably have a few opinions about you. This is the place to talk about what is wrong and how to fix it not make personal attacks. The only thing that I can suggest is that you leave me alone and leave my father out of this. If you have something to say to me, there are a lot of people who have my number. All you have to do is give me a call and we can talk about this. As i said before, I will go out there and talk to whoever is there so that I know both sides of the story. If you are there when I come, please speak up because I am curious.
just wondering

United States

#91 Oct 17, 2008
is this the same david frye that worked at the pizza plus and dollar store ? if it is i dont think that anything he says can be taking as truthfull. he is the one that got fired for stealing at both places !! he also was fired at the ambulance place he worked for not doing his job !! and about to loose the job he has now !! i know that his app was turned down at chilhowie fire and rescue and i think he has run out of places to app at !!
concerned

Abingdon, VA

#92 Oct 17, 2008
the eyeball wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder who these two people are. Maybe the rescue squad needs to have a long discussion about membership and what it means to be a member. I remember when the Saltville Rescue has (what I consider) one of the BEST. Tell me it still is.
The top 2. The captain and the president.I think cleaning house is all it needs and the rest would work out and things would be back the way it should be. I have heard from old timers that it was one of the best in the state of va. Now it is not. S.R.S is not the only agency that needs some adjustment, but they need the most out of all. And i think chilhowie f.d. just need to take care of things and stop trying to be like a big city. Now dont get me wrong c.f.d. runs alot of calls and they handle it and they have some great people on the angency , but if all agencys would skip all the political bull shit and have more fun everyone would have enough staff and no one would have anything to fuss about.
saltville res

United States

#93 Oct 17, 2008
yes that is him !! he doesnt sound like the type of person to be talking about any one !! HA ! HA ! i dont know him very well but his sister has been arrested for theft ! sounds to me like he is just lashing out for revenge kinda thing cause he was voted off. but i do know some of the fryes that are on the fire dept, dont know names just know that they are good men so i dont think that people should be putting down all the fryes just because of the three out of the bunch thats bad! people be open minded this is coming from a BOY with a bad back ground !!
heart attack

United States

#94 Oct 17, 2008
i dont know what all the fuss is all about!! i just wont my say! i am from saltville, not to long ago my father became very ill and we called 911. the squad came very quickly and took great care of my father. the fire dept was also there and helped get him into the truck quickly. if it hadnt been for these fire and rescue members taking care of him he would not be here with me today, the er doctor said it was a good thing that the emts got there and gave him the meds or he would have died so to the boy that is downing the people that are here for the community i say
i dont wont to hear another opinion from you you have said to much bs !!
truley concerned

United States

#95 Oct 17, 2008
the eyeball wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder who these two people are. Maybe the rescue squad needs to have a long discussion about membership and what it means to be a member. I remember when the Saltville Rescue has (what I consider) one of the BEST. Tell me it still is.
Yes, the squad is still one of the best. The members are few, but some of the most experienced, trained and caring EMT's in the business. Unfortunately, SRS has the same problem almost all volunteer squads around the county have--not enough people willing to give up their free time to get the training and spend a night on call. Then you have to deal with a few disgruntled former members who want to trash the squad to anyone who will listen. Because they got caught stealing, didn't cover their on-calls or generally didn't measure up to the standards required and never got voted on after their probationary time. Most people out in the community don't hear about all this because the members with integrity don't go around spreading lies. Just a note to people who do care about Saltville, most of the current certified members don't even live in Saltville. If you are concerned about who will be coming to rescue your kid after they rolled their vehicle and have severe injuries, or your loved one when they are having a heart attack, then come talk to us and find out how you can help.
CONCERNED

Henry, VA

#96 Oct 17, 2008
I love you people. You jackasses wanna talk about spreading lies?! I did not get fired from pizza plus,I quit. I turned in a two weeks notice and quit. Same as the dollar general, I left because I went to work somewhere else. The reason I got fired from the ambulance service is unknown to me. I run every call that was given to me and even bugged the piss outta kevin austin to work overtime. I jsut hope that one day you find out the truth. The damn fire dept called me back, I had moved to abingdon and joined the damn washington co. lifesaving crew. Get your head outta your a*s and find out the truth before you go running your mouth. You wanna know some truth? There is no revenge being plotted or anything like that. When the investigator came to me and interviewed me I told him that I did not want anything to do with the damn investigation. He told me everything that they have on the squad and if you don't believe me come find me. I was really beginning to think that I miss living in saltville, but you retards are the reason that I moved out. No wonder Saltville has such a bad name. There is hardly a person on that squad who gives half of a shit about the community, almost every one of them get paid to be there. I know a few members who said that is the ONLY reason they are staying on! I am not a disgruntled ex-member, I love that rescue squad and that town but you just gotta know what kinda people are on there. The reason people left is not because they are not devoted, it was because of the politics and the stuff that was said behind everybody's backs.
CONCERNED

Henry, VA

#97 Oct 17, 2008
"heart attack" I did not say that they can not cover calls, I have talked about the bs of the place. If you people would read the damn posts. There are two other people that post on here by the name of "concerned" damnit. Not everything that is said by "CONCERNED" has been me.
CONCERNED

Henry, VA

#98 Oct 17, 2008
Let's stop all this bickering, what do ya say. We all sound like a bunch of school girls. Why don't we meet and talk about our problems with one another?
1vegas

Henry, VA

#99 Oct 17, 2008
Isn't it funny that all of those posts come from people getting their ISP from Charlottesville? I know that it doesn't actually mean anything, but what if one person made all of those posts?
1vegas

Henry, VA

#100 Oct 17, 2008
The squad is one of the best? How did they do at convention this year? I was at the awards ceremony, I don't think they placed. But i may be wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northwood Football Fri Coach 10
snitches Dec 18 Willie Nelson 11
saltville progress (Mar '12) Dec 17 morons 18
brandy bennett Davidson Dec 14 curious 3
Brandi Davidson (Oct '11) Dec 13 curious 24
What's the update on a new police chief? Dec 7 Enjoy life 1
Who is the hottest guy in smyth co? Dec 5 Jess1 24
Saltville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Saltville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saltville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saltville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:06 am PST