tec_ woods

Richmond, VA

#1 Aug 22, 2010
Does anyone know much about her? I got to meet her awhile back as I was at the golf course. I did not know if she was married or not. I enjoyed chatting with her and if anyone knows much about her, please let me know. Thanks.
corona

Ashburn, VA

#2 Sep 2, 2010
Lets See.... Jill Woodward, Sister of Will Woodward, Mother was convicted of Inbellzement from the Bank of Saltville years ago and none of the money recovered.... My guess it was used to provide them with their "Lavish" lifestyles being able to travel throughout the Carolinas; As Jill so puts it in her response about the Saltville Golf Course Forum. Party, Party, Party!!!!! Don't work, no education, other than Northwood(LoL) Lays @ the Golf Course pretending to have a job while promoting Alcohol and Drug use on the property next to a High School which I'm sure she participates due to the fact that this is all she has done in life. If I was you I would find interest in someone else with class, not running from Mommy's mistakes. Check her out on FaceBook & MySpace and you will see all you need!!!
Barbara - Saltville VA

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 2, 2010
This messages is to the COWARD that goes by CORONA...from Barbara Sykes Woodward, mother of Will and Jill Woodward. First of all you should know your facts before making any "guesses" and pointing fingers. Also, you must not have much of an education...better check your spelling!! And just where to do you "LAY ALL DAY PRETENDING TO HAVE A JOB"...you can't have a very productive live or you would not have to get your fulfillment from trashing other people.
Eisenhower

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Sep 7, 2010
I went all through school with Jill. Know her brother pretty well.

She's a cool girl. She did good in school and went on to study message I believe. Not right to say bad things about someone you don't even know.

Get a life corona. I think you been suckin down too many coronas.
Ha Ha SPD

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Oct 22, 2010
I also went to school with Jill and played ball with her throughout. Jill went on to college and was a great athelete, person and friend.

Corona you seem to have a personal problem with this family in some way so you should grow a set and address it personally.

And by the way, I'm sure other people have very similar opinions about you based on mistakes you and your family have made.
Mo Money

Lexington, VA

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Barbara - Saltville VA wrote:
This messages is to the COWARD that goes by CORONA...from Barbara Sykes Woodward, mother of Will and Jill Woodward. First of all you should know your facts before making any "guesses" and pointing fingers. Also, you must not have much of an education...better check your spelling!! And just where to do you "LAY ALL DAY PRETENDING TO HAVE A JOB"...you can't have a very productive live or you would not have to get your fulfillment from trashing other people.
I also know you Barbara I would like to know what did you do with the money I know you didnt pay it back if it had been anyone else they would be in jail today....
Grounded

Silver Spring, MD

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Worry about the mistakes you've made in life mo money!
Mo Money

Lexington, VA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Grounded wrote:
Worry about the mistakes you've made in life mo money!
OMG that was NO MISTAKE lol how funny you are (mistake) so i guess that is what they are calling stealing now a day's...
Better then anybody

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 3, 2013
All the Sykes girls acted better then anybody else. Linda quit pretending how wonderful you life is and Marty look in the mirror at your face after drinking. Barbara who helped you steal the money, because you was not that smart.
classy lady

Glade Spring, VA

#10 Feb 3, 2013
I know this family and they are wonderful people. You guys need to get a life and examine yourself and your faults before you put other people down. If you want to ask questions don't hide behind a computer. But most of all personal lives are not your business or mine. I am not a fair weather friend, when life gets tough for one of my friends I am there with them not talking about them. Try it sometime, you might like having a friend.
Mo Money

Lexington, VA

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Classy Lady u need to get a life damn yr on every topix from saltville to glade do you not work.Hell yr hiding behind a computer yr self just like all of us....Some of us would like to know where did the money go hell Barbara never had to pay it back or even serve any jail time what's up with that....and when you comment back let us know where the money went to and why NO jail time if you know the family maybe you can tell us....?????
Funny u say that

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Feb 20, 2013
If you know what sites classy lady is on then u must be on them to. Do u work? Just sayin'.
Imma Bordwine

Saltville, VA

#13 Feb 20, 2013
I never speak my mind. Especially if I will have to tell a lie tomorow. I lov my monshin n my stil.
Ted

Glade Spring, VA

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Mo Money wrote:
Classy Lady u need to get a life damn yr on every topix from saltville to glade do you not work.Hell yr hiding behind a computer yr self just like all of us....Some of us would like to know where did the money go hell Barbara never had to pay it back or even serve any jail time what's up with that....and when you comment back let us know where the money went to and why NO jail time if you know the family maybe you can tell us....?????
Excuse me. Was this your money, or are you raking up the past because you're spiteful and envious? From what I recall, all that happened years ago; it's all settled one way or the other, and if you like, you can drop it.
All the dude asked was information about a young lady he thought attractive; he didn't ask for a family history. The girl is very attractive, intelligent and has a good personality.
So now why are you so terribly concerned about other people's personal business? Thinking of becoming a caped crusader in service of the Saltville area? Like Captain Candy--s, or the Creepy Crusader?
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Mar 9, 2013
It was the Saltville bank people, there couldn't have been more than fifteen or twenty dollars total in there. I'm sure it was only a misdemeanor.
Oh Billy

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Mar 11, 2013
How funny is that!?
whattha

Milledgeville, GA

#17 Mar 17, 2013
She didn't have money. She was charged for falsifying loans for family members. When her brother in law went to get a loan, she had taken out a loan in his name.
Sykes

Johnson City, TN

#18 May 18, 2013
Better then anybody wrote:
All the Sykes girls acted better then anybody else. Linda quit pretending how wonderful you life is and Marty look in the mirror at your face after drinking. Barbara who helped you steal the money, because you was not that smart.
You really need to get a life! These are my in-laws, and they are wonderful people! I'm sure you haven't made it through life without making mistakes, and who the hell are you to talk about the way someone looks?!?! I'm sure you're perfection at it's best! It's really sad that people get on here and bash others because they have nothing to do with their pathetic lives! But please, continue to put them down! You can even comment back to me and talk about what a horrible person I am, even though you have no idea who I am! The thing is, I know I'm a good person, and I married into a great family! And I'm sure the opinions that you have of them has no effect on their lives whatsoever! But as long as you're perfect and have never made a mistake, then please continue to talk down to people! GET A LIFE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
andy 7 hr andy 1
Prostitute 13 hr Anti-prostitution 1
Amy Roe and Meth Tue Concerned citizen 3
johnathan hill ~finley aka slim (Dec '11) Mar 2 Whateveryouthink 40
Brittany Marie Ano Mar 2 Sadmama 3
Chris Evans Mar 2 Sadmama 2
Saltville Mar 1 theyallactthesame 7
Saltville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web