Carrie Bush and Chief
KARMA

Abingdon, VA

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Wow, you two lovebirds made it on tv with your own video snorting up a storm. Keep up the good work!!!
Michelle

Abingdon, VA

#2 Jul 17, 2013
KARMA wrote:
Wow, you two lovebirds made it on tv with your own video snorting up a storm. Keep up the good work!!!
wdbj.com
Whatta Skank

Burlington, VT

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Rolls up a straw for the Police Chief as she
sets him up for the big fall !
Michelle

Abingdon, VA

#4 Jul 17, 2013
Whatta Skank wrote:
Rolls up a straw for the Police Chief as she
sets him up for the big fall !
With the kids there. Good God, whats wrong with Russell County DSS to let those kids in that atmosphere? Lets keep giving her a check and food stamps, cause thats the American way.
booyah

Rustburg, VA

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Whatta Skank

Burlington, VT

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Food stamps, child support, HUD housing
assistance, FREE / REDUCED child care and WIC
enables these skanks to continue their
pill popping and hoeing !

She is not the exception !

She is the "standard case " !

Why should these people work ?
She has more disposable income than most working
families ! All that is needed is depedant children.
More kids - bigger the checks !

And looks like she is eating pretty well !

Look around - many more of these examples !

We need to stop encouraging young women to
become dependant on Government assistance !

Right now - It's just too DAM easy !
nasty

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Jul 17, 2013
I am so disappointed in this behavior. Sorry for his family. They are good people. He should have to face all the people he has done wrong.
TIRED OF SUPPORTING TRASH

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 17, 2013
Whatta Skank wrote:
Food stamps, child support, HUD housing
assistance, FREE / REDUCED child care and WIC
enables these skanks to continue their
pill popping and hoeing !
She is not the exception !
She is the "standard case " !
Why should these people work ?
She has more disposable income than most working
families ! All that is needed is depedant children.
More kids - bigger the checks !
And looks like she is eating pretty well !
Look around - many more of these examples !
We need to stop encouraging young women to
become dependant on Government assistance !
Right now - It's just too DAM easy !
Well said!!!!
shame on her

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jul 17, 2013
This dead beat whatever you want to call her will answer to a higher power in time
simple

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Why didn't WCYB or the Bristol paper try to get the video. Blame her all you want but it took two didn't it?
Michelle

Abingdon, VA

#11 Jul 18, 2013
simple wrote:
Why didn't WCYB or the Bristol paper try to get the video. Blame her all you want but it took two didn't it?
Sure it did. I dont think we should be supporting her lifestyle by going to work everyday to make a living while she sits around snorting up our money!!!!!And try to sell food stamps at the local wal-mart. Roberts will pay dearly.
Michelle

Abingdon, VA

#12 Jul 18, 2013
shame on her wrote:
This dead beat whatever you want to call her will answer to a higher power in time
Well said.

Since: Jun 13

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jul 19, 2013
Hahahaha u people assume u know everything, when in all reality u really dont know anything at all..im so glad that u people are so quick to judge. Glad u all are perfect....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cargo 3 hr nutinhuny 2
Little League do the right thing 9 hr drivethrupillbilly 42
Thank you Saltville Council for.... 10 hr Slick 1
Baller Coaches That Quit 17 hr Rule Change 28
Town Management (Aug '16) 17 hr new faces 109
bumpy Fri big john 1
Is it Still Open Fri Lardoo 4

Saltville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages