who is this dude

Chilhowie, VA

#1 May 5, 2013
who is this saltville town cop that has the scanner tied up all the time with traffic stops and does he actually write them tickets or just pull them over to make friends. looks like this is borderline "harassment" to me.
notsure

Green Bay, VA

#3 May 6, 2013
Miller?
stupid

Alexandria, VA

#4 May 7, 2013
No you jackasses, that is Juan Pablo, Antonio Lourero, our Mexican friend, they need to get rid of him.
get him a map

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 7, 2013
He does not know where the Cargo is.
dawn jawn

Washington, DC

#6 May 9, 2013
I'm sick and tired of this mfer. He pulled my wife over some bull s*it. Said she was going 31 in a 25. Are you serious!? Send his Puerto Rican ass back across the water. Or at least get him out of Saltville. I heard he's messing around with other peoples women. Saltville beware of the angry robot Mexican.
always

Green Bay, VA

#7 May 9, 2013
I dont think there is a cop around here that doesnt mess around with married women. Even the married cops cheat so it doesnt matter to them if thier side piece is. I dont understand why anyone would want to hook up with a (married)cop, especialy the ones we have around here. If they need a map for a gas station just imagine what else they cant find. LOL
Lady

Glade Spring, VA

#8 May 9, 2013
Why is it when someone new comes to town, everyone starts judging them. I have lived here all my life and it will never change. I have talked with Mr. Lourero and he has always been nice and polite as a gentleman should be.Could it be that he is everything that a saltville man is not, and that brings him much deserved attention. I do believe Mr. Lourero is a single man and who ever hooks up with him is one lucky lady.
nownow

Glade Spring, VA

#9 May 9, 2013
always friendly to me
turp

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 9, 2013
Yeah he's a nice guy until he pulls you're underage daughter over some b.S. AND THEN skates around it when he gets confronted.
YUP

Johnson City, TN

#11 May 9, 2013
I Hurd he held some old woman at gunpoint.
lady

Washington, DC

#12 May 9, 2013
a teenager would be underage to a police officer as most officers are 21 and older. i am sure all the police officers in this town have pulled over their share of teenagers. now if anything was wrong shouldnt that have been recorded.do you want these police officers to do their job or just ride around and do nothing.
brats

Charlotte, NC

#13 May 9, 2013
Is your daughter one that never does anything wrong in your eyes, and I guess the cops are wrong and dont know what they are doing. ha. they are doing their job. your child must not be as perfect as you thought... how olds the new unmarried cop? looking for a man not a boy...
always

Green Bay, VA

#14 May 10, 2013
Yes an unmarried cop is free to hook up with anyone. "brats" if you are looking for a man not a boy then maybe he would be a good a choice since he isnt from here. There arent any men around here, only older boys!!
lady

Hyattsville, MD

#15 May 10, 2013
always wrote:
Yes an unmarried cop is free to hook up with anyone. "brats" if you are looking for a man not a boy then maybe he would be a good a choice since he isnt from here. There arent any men around here, only older boys!!
and Tony Lorero is one handsome man.
Dont no

Green Bay, VA

#16 May 10, 2013
He seems like a nice guy, but who knows. The cops from Smyth County the past years seemed nice at first. Until they were in the news for sex with teens, using/selling drugs, driving drunk, stealing. You neve1400r really know.
Ted

Chilhowie, VA

#17 May 31, 2013
lady wrote:
a teenager would be underage to a police officer as most officers are 21 and older. i am sure all the police officers in this town have pulled over their share of teenagers. now if anything was wrong shouldnt that have been recorded.do you want these police officers to do their job or just ride around and do nothing.
Every one wants the police to be effective. The problem is this: Every time I see the Saltville police with a car on the side of the road there is always a pretty young girl, a pretty woman, or a very unhappy-looking teen aged boy with a pretty female passenger in it. Admittedly, I don't see everybody who gets pulled over and perhaps pretty females just can't drive worth a hoot, but it isn't looking good for the "justice-is-blind" faction.
I know

Johnson City, TN

#18 May 31, 2013
My friend from Tenn has been stopped 3 times for silly things, No tickets given, but she is tall blond and is from out of state. Now she travels 107 down valley road, does not even go to Saltville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff And Dede (Feb '14) 20 hr BITCH PLZ 8
Rachel?? 23 hr MIA 1
Conway Motors (Jul '11) Thu Dude 17
qarry Dec 25 Herbert West 4
What's the update on a new police chief? Dec 23 thistime 4
Gay Bed and Breakfast (Sep '10) Dec 22 AMforever 32
White Rock and Red Rock (Mar '09) Dec 21 joey bolz 17
Saltville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web