the truth

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Dec 11, 2012
how in the world does someone buy a trampoline, New bike, a new 70 inch tv and a crap load of toys and barbies for their kids but lives on welfare and lives in low rent apartments afford all of that crap?!
saltlicksuperman

Glade Spring, VA

#2 Dec 11, 2012
the truth wrote:
how in the world does someone buy a trampoline, New bike, a new 70 inch tv and a crap load of toys and barbies for their kids but lives on welfare and lives in low rent apartments afford all of that crap?!
you answered your own question
Santa

Rice, VA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
the truth wrote:
Mery Christmas Scrooge. Love your joy.
spyr

Lebanon, VA

#4 Dec 12, 2012
the truth wrote:
How does it feel to be a bitter small person???
larry

Marion, VA

#5 Dec 12, 2012
the truth wrote:
because the sell their suboxone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck 2 min Wilma 6
Town Council 13 min Benny Bignuts 20
nosey people 15 min Benny Bignuts 2
Tony Rhea (Apr '13) 1 hr beebopyadontstop 31
Buckeye Sat Just saying 1
Cargo Sat madmax 12
I have a problem Sat Salt KId 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages