#2 Jun 3, 2013
Living near Nashville, TN under witness
protection.

See obituary below.

No Funeral Service !
No Body !
No Grave !

He snitched on friends and family
got many indictments and "earned" his freedom !

MARION, VIRGINIA: FLOYD ALVIN PUCKETT, JR. age 37, died Thursday, November 17, 2011 at Bristol Regional Medical Center.

He is survived by his wife Monica Cline Puckett of Saltville, Virginia; four sons, Donovan Wade Puckett of Saltville, Virginia, Zackary Lane Puckett of Saltville, Virginia, Jeremiah Lee Puckett of Marion, Virginia, and Skylar Alvin Puckett of Glade Spring, Virginia; his mother Edith Puckett; three sisters, Faye Griffey of Saltville, Virginia, Lenora Griffey of Saltville, Virginia, and Melissa Kell of Marion; several nieces and nephews also survive.

There will be no funeral service however friends my call the mothers home at anytime.

Expressions of sympathy may be made to the family at www.seaverbrown.com . Seaver-Brown Funeral Service and Crematory is serving the Puckett
Living in Nashville TN

Burlington, VT

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Living in Nashville TN under witness protection.

No Funeral Service !
No Body to bury !
No grave to find !

He "earned" his freedom snitching on friends and
family !

MARION, VIRGINIA: FLOYD ALVIN PUCKETT, JR. age 37, died Thursday, November 17, 2011 at Bristol Regional Medical Center.

He is survived by his wife Monica Cline Puckett of Saltville, Virginia; four sons, Donovan Wade Puckett of Saltville, Virginia, Zackary Lane Puckett of Saltville, Virginia, Jeremiah Lee Puckett of Marion, Virginia, and Skylar Alvin Puckett of Glade Spring, Virginia; his mother Edith Puckett; three sisters, Faye Griffey of Saltville, Virginia, Lenora Griffey of Saltville, Virginia, and Melissa Kell of Marion; several nieces and nephews also survive.

There will be no funeral service however friends my call the mothers home at anytime.

Expressions of sympathy may be made to the family at www.seaverbrown.com . Seaver-Brown Funeral Service and Crematory is serving the Puckett
need to know

Scottsville, VA

#5 Jun 3, 2013
Ok so shouldn't those close to him be able to say where he is buried if he really did die? Say where he is laid to rest, prove it, and no one can say otherwise again.
yeahright

Glade Spring, VA

#6 Jun 3, 2013
need to know wrote:
Ok so shouldn't those close to him be able to say where he is buried if he really did die? Say where he is laid to rest, prove it, and no one can say otherwise again.
what are you doing writing a book?go dig up your grammaw or something
Saw Him

Bristol, VA

#7 Jun 4, 2013
He was at Tracy Coe's trailor on Memorial Day. She lives behind the Skyview Equipment in Adwolfe. Tracy's Mexican boyfriend beat his ass because he was trying to get a pieces. I was there and saw the whole thing.
nunya

Brookneal, VA

#8 Jun 4, 2013
need to know wrote:
Where is Jay buried at?
he was cremated, can you people let the man rip?
grow up people

Saltville, VA

#9 Jun 5, 2013
people his sisters, mom and his children are probably seeing this bullshit you are writing. Have some damn respect for them. You people all you do is gossip.
sympathy

Farmville, VA

#10 Jun 5, 2013
who has his ashes? that would prove it.
Your name here

Marion, VA

#11 Jun 6, 2013
Who cares who has his ashes! As long as the good Lord has his soul, nothing else matters! If you all would clean up your own lives and work for the glory of God, none of this would even matter to you!
Let it go and let God lead your lives. You will feel so much better!
truthis

Saltville, VA

#12 Jun 6, 2013
no one has his ashes / there are none ,his kids an his wife never even got to see jays body or ashes _an yes his wife wanted to see the body !!!!
dead or a live he is in a better place (not here in va)
Saw Him

Bristol, VA

#13 Jun 6, 2013
No one could see his ashes because he isn't dead. He told Tracy Coe that he was "working" in the Northern VA area. Go figure.
hmmm

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2013
I hope the family presses charges to the max on " saw him"
Saw Him

Bristol, VA

#15 Jun 7, 2013
Hurry....he was at Tracy Coe's trailor less than an hour ago.
donovan puckett

Saltville, VA

#16 Jun 9, 2013
so so what!!!. What IF my dad is alive some where?. Why do an of you give a shit?.I don't NO if my dad is in other town some where or if he was turned in to ashes. all I no 100% for sure is MY DAD is not here with me no more and he should not be HERE ON TOPIX
donovan puckett

Saltville, VA

#17 Jun 9, 2013
and if my dad was alive and in town I thank, no I no. he would come see ME HIS SON be4 he would an old friend . SO WHATEVER MAN
JAYSFRIEND

Glade Spring, VA

#18 Jun 9, 2013
I wish he was still around.He was my friend and a good person.I miss him.
His niece

Palmyra, VA

#19 Jul 11, 2013
truthis wrote:
no one huas his ashes / there are none ,his kids an his wife never even got to see jays body or ashes _an yes his wife wanted to see the body !!!!
dead or a live he is in a better place (not here in va)
My uncle is dead and his kids did get to see him the oldest one didn't want to see his dad that way and his wife scene him also
His niece

Palmyra, VA

#20 Jul 11, 2013
All of you need to screw off he is gone I saw him laying in that hospital bed stop making up all the bull shit that you scene him and all he was cremated now STOP!!! And we took his ashes and buried them near where his dad is buried and each one of his kids got to say there goodbyes... And may God rest his souls I wish y'all would let him rest in peace for goodness sakes I miss him calling me baby girl and how we used to pick at each other!! And to the one that is named saw him you need to get a damn life bc he would not be at Tracy if he was alive bc that POS didn't ever love him and y would he want her after the thing she is with now please the hoe ain't got nothing to do with her son the last time she saw him he was a year hold he is 6 and don't even know who she is at all so yea... And FYI he was happily engaged to very sweet girl named Jessica so y would he want Tracy so please go get a life and stop harassing our families!!! Thanks
An Old Friend

Charlotte, NC

#21 Jul 13, 2013
Never knew he died. Can I ask why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn ward tyler!!! 1 hr Wolfman 23
Is there any single guys out there???? (Dec '14) 1 hr topdog 2
Melissa and Charles Tuggle Are Snitches (Oct '14) 3 hr lol 11
Northwood Football 14 hr Coach 8
are theyre any good men left? 15 hr true 8
White Honda Accord Early 2000s Model 4 Door Fri Rabid cannibal ak47 49
Sin City Meth Bust Fri jethro bodine 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltville Mortgages