mountain states health alliance

Posted in the Saltville Forum

tom

Zephyrhills, FL

#1 Feb 5, 2013
i was just wondering if anybody else in this area thinks the care they receive from doctors associated with johnston memorial hosp. has changed since msha took over the hosp. & bought out a lot of the clinics in the area. just seams to me that its harder to get a appointment you have to call numerous times to get refills on your maint. meds. they think anybody claiming they have aches & pain just want dope ( which i know is the case alot ) just seams like it was better when the community ran the hospital. just wondering if others feel the way i do.
StillHere

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
tom wrote:
i was just wondering if anybody else in this area thinks the care they receive from doctors associated with johnston memorial hosp. has changed since msha took over the hosp. & bought out a lot of the clinics in the area. just seams to me that its harder to get a appointment you have to call numerous times to get refills on your maint. meds. they think anybody claiming they have aches & pain just want dope ( which i know is the case alot ) just seams like it was better when the community ran the hospital. just wondering if others feel the way i do.
MSHA is a joke. The worst move any hospital could make is to go with MSHA! Any MSHA hospital will let you die. They care about only one thing MONEY! I will never go to another MSHA hospital. Boycott any and all MSHA The care turns to crap when MSHA takes over!!
Lots to Say

Marion, VA

#3 Mar 13, 2013
I worked at MSHA, and you're right...all they care about is the money. They have high staff overturn, and no wonder. I drive to Bristol now if I get sick! They treat their employees terrible, worst place I've ever worked.
I dont know

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 15, 2013
I think they do an ok job, but will say they can do much better.
Some people don't have the means to drive that far so they have to take what they can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conway Motors (Jul '11) 11 hr Dude 17
qarry 15 hr Herbert West 4
What's the update on a new police chief? Dec 23 thistime 4
Gay Bed and Breakfast (Sep '10) Dec 22 AMforever 32
White Rock and Red Rock (Mar '09) Dec 21 joey bolz 17
Northwood Football Dec 19 Coach 10
saltville progress (Mar '12) Dec 17 morons 18
Saltville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web