Parent

Columbia, SC

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Is there trouble with the queen bee? I heard there is a lot of fighting going on within the organization. Kids are talking about a man hitting another man during a game.
other parent

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2012
MY MY MY !!!!! It is true a coach pissed the wrong parent off...
getalife

Axton, VA

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Little Leagus isn't even going on right now
whatchagot Stew

Bristol, VA

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Parent wrote:
Is there trouble with the queen bee?
I don't know who "queen bee" is, but I'm taking it as, who ever is over the LL in Saltville. What I have found, most people bitch about how a LL program is run, but there is no way they would take the head job and put in the hours and listen to the bitching people do.

It reminds me of a game, I was the first base ump. I made a call and a lady close buy really let me have a mouth full, nothing off color, just a strong disagreement, with the call I made. I turned to her and said, " we need a ump at second base, come on out here and help us". Her reply was, " WHAT, you think I would come out there and listen to somebody run their mouth at me, like I'm doing to you". I said, "well at least you are honest". We both laughed and the game went on.

The point is, if you are not willing to help, back out of the way.
Citizen

Midlothian, VA

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Little league is always going on! They manage to keep some sport going so they can collect the fees! They have baseball, basketball, volleyball, and football! Anything to make a buck! That's all our saltville little league is worried about!
ummno

Axton, VA

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Little league is always going on! They manage to keep some sport going so they can collect the fees! They have baseball, basketball, volleyball, and football! Anything to make a buck! That's all our saltville little league is worried about!
Actually Little League only does baseball/softball. Walker Mtn Youth Sports has football, volleyball, and basketball.
okk

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Who is over Walker mtn sports and who is over little league, didn't know that they had different people running them. I guess I was mistaken.
revised

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 1, 2013
ummno wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Little League only does baseball/softball. Walker Mtn Youth Sports has football, volleyball, and basketball.
That is all LL is supposed to run. U know and I know that is not true. Same people run football & basketball. Wonder why they try to hide this if it o.k. Should stick to what LL is supposed to do.
ummmm

Axton, VA

#9 Jan 2, 2013
The president of Walker Mtn is Aaron Allison. Now Carol Nutter is the Vice President and tries to take over whenever she can. I don't think she needs to be apart of both organizations.
Dawn

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Walker mountain was created when the town took football away from little league. It is a front for the same people to run every sport in town and hike up the prices! This town is a joke and the parents who allow their children to play under these people are crazy! Money and drama are all these organizations want! My kid will never play for them again! I don't want my children exposed to the fights, cussing, and criminals involved in these programs!
revised

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Dawn wrote:
Walker mountain was created when the town took football away from little league. It is a front for the same people to run every sport in town and hike up the prices! This town is a joke and the parents who allow their children to play under these people are crazy! Money and drama are all these organizations want! My kid will never play for them again! I don't want my children exposed to the fights, cussing, and criminals involved in these programs!
Finally, someone who can see thru the lies these people do. So proud of you. Tell it like it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somebody looking for me? 39 min huh 4
Rich valley fair 2 hr red neckerson 25
2016-2017 Best Coach 10 hr Alvin Mack 1
Alexis Hess 23 hr Curious 6
Queen of Drama Sun Being honest 5
Biggest low life @ sin city Sat Junior 6
Ballfields Sat Two Poke Manure 4

Saltville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance