First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I ponder the thought

Marion, VA

#1 Nov 13, 2013
Could Cody Moore be the biggest baddest hard ass of all time? I think yes.. no one better step on his tiny little weight lifting toes.
bubbles

Charlotte, NC

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Maybe a puss
Cody T Moore

Radford, VA

#3 Nov 13, 2013
hahhahahaha this is hilarious, I mean some ponder if I am the next chuck norris sir
smh

Bowie, MD

#4 Nov 13, 2013
Y'all really need to get a life. Cody has dealt with this kind of crap from people for years. It's so pathetic that you are so intimidated by his confidence. At least he takes care of himself. So he's passionate about working out...It's better than half the stuff he could be spending his time doing. Is that really something to talk crap about? Afraid he can out bench press you? Poor things :)
battleship

Marion, VA

#5 Nov 13, 2013
Chuck Norris? What a joke. I'll bet your a virgin unless you some how talked a midget into bed with you. Is that what women want these days? 3 foot tall body builders. HA
Cody T Moore

Radford, VA

#6 Nov 13, 2013
battleship like to talk trash, yet he hides behind a fake name, you sir must get all kinds then since you think a fat slob would get more than a fit guy
okay

Knoxville, TN

#7 Nov 14, 2013
So cody moore. I honestly think people make fun of you because frankly, it is really annoying how you act. You really do act like youre so big and like you're a god or something. You act extremely cocky and that is why people say stuff like this to you. Sorry. You're skinny so of course it is easy to be fit when you're little and skinny. You're not big though, sorry. It's just that you don't have a reasy to act so cocky like you do. So people make fun of you because it's funny that you act that way when you should'nt be. Just trying to be honest.
okay

Knoxville, TN

#8 Nov 14, 2013
Reason*
honeybooboo

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2013
Smh is gotta be Cody moore
big d

Hyattsville, MD

#10 Nov 14, 2013
Yea. You are little and skinny. Lose the big head.
Legal Drinker

Maryville, TN

#11 Nov 14, 2013
Seems like a bunch of high schoolers made this post... Talking shit and they aren't even old enough to drink a beer!
Cody T Moore

Radford, VA

#12 Nov 14, 2013
okay wrote:
So cody moore. I honestly think people make fun of you because frankly, it is really annoying how you act. You really do act like youre so big and like you're a god or something. You act extremely cocky and that is why people say stuff like this to you. Sorry. You're skinny so of course it is easy to be fit when you're little and skinny. You're not big though, sorry. It's just that you don't have a reasy to act so cocky like you do. So people make fun of you because it's funny that you act that way when you should'nt be. Just trying to be honest.
Most people don't even realize that the entire "godlike cocky ego " thing was a joke my friend made up in high school over 5 years ago, it was funny then, but then people actually believe that that is how I act every single day is ignorant, the people that actually know me will tell you I work harder at school and my hobby than any other person in swva because I want to get out of here, and that I am far from a cocky person, ask any of my family or friends and they will tell you I'm comedic and very laid back. I can honestly careless about this "alter ego" that everyone picks at. If my previous comments do not already show it then, you must realize that I will also go along with the joke every now and then if it is funny and not insulting. People will take it too far though and cross some lines that shouldn't be crossed. But that reflects the kind of person they are and not who I am.
Christian B

Wise, VA

#13 Nov 14, 2013
Haha people still trying to talk shit, and make fun of you Moore? I guess it's cause they think it makes them some kind of 'bad ass'.

Do something productive with your lives, and actually care about what the fuck you're doing on this planet. Don't give a shit about what Moore is doing! Cause trust me, I bet he's doing a lot better than all of you sorry pieces of shit.
Cody T Moore

Radford, VA

#14 Nov 14, 2013
haha Chistian love ya bro, but no need to work yourself up over peoples incomprehension of myself, You know me better than anyone and laugh at this all as much as I do
oblivious

Concord, NC

#15 Nov 15, 2013
All your friends talk mad shit about you Moore, but the thing is everything they say is true..you are cocky, if you'd stop trying so hard to be cool and tough and like you're above everyone else I'd say youd have some real friends..every time I'm around you its everything I have not to knock you the fuck out, truth hurts bud..just tone it down and you'd be a cool guy
i agree

Concord, NC

#16 Nov 15, 2013
Yeah ^^^ I agree with them. I'm friends with all of Cody's "friends" and anytime we wanna go partying or drinking they say not to invite him and just talk trash about him the whole time. its actually pretty sad, quote from Cody's "friends" "yeah even his mom and dad are funner to hang out with than him"
Zeus himself

Concord, NC

#17 Nov 15, 2013
Cody no one made that up as a joke..chase was actually being serious when he started saying that, and its still hilarious because you've actually started to think you're god. you aren't funny in any way. Every time I see you it just makes me wanna castrate myself and die just to avoid having to interact with you
rock

Concord, NC

#18 Nov 15, 2013
If someone gave me a choice of hanging out with a rock or hanging out with god, I mean Moore, I'd have to choose the rock, but you're a close second don't worry
okay

Knoxville, TN

#19 Nov 15, 2013
I'm not a piece of shit, thanks.
okay

Knoxville, TN

#20 Nov 15, 2013
Coming from a Bresnock though, it doesn't really offend me. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bumpy 1 hr big john 1
Town Management (Aug '16) 1 hr Walking Trash 108
Baller Coaches That Quit 6 hr Bobby 27
Is it Still Open 6 hr Lardoo 4
Little League do the right thing 6 hr Lawerence 39
Coaching 10 hr Cindy kat 15
That's The Best Coach 10 hr Richard Lowes 8

Saltville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance