Stupidity at its finest :)

Stupidity at its finest :)

Posted in the Saltville Forum

Idiots

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Thought I'd start my own discussion by reposting my comment for all see.

Fact:

Before you start talking shit you should probably check your grammar and spelling. You are all obviously under educated and possibly mentally retarded and for that, I might give you a little bit of slack. For you name drop first and last name shows that you have no class at all. Saltville is a small town with small brains and very poor stupid people like you. This town will never amount to anything nor will it ever produce intelligent people due to the lack of good DNA. I feel sorry for all of you and your children. When I think of Saltville I think of meth, inbreeding, stupidity, poverty, STD's, sorry, lazy, over weight, disabled people. This forum is the perfect example to back up my bold statement. I'm not going to tell you to "get a life" like every other stupid person from Saltville because I know you have a life, it's just a sucky one.
Grounded

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jul 20, 2013
You were up at 1:30 am. Posting here? Who's life sucks?
less than sucky life

Palmyra, VA

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Sorry yours is!
cardwelltown

Saltville, VA

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Grounded wrote:
You were up at 1:30 am. Posting here? Who's life sucks?
lol I no right !!!
Idiot is as Idiot does

Palmyra, VA

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Idiots wrote:
Fact:
Before you start talking shit you should probably check your grammar and spelling. You are all obviously under educated and possibly mentally retarded and for that, I might give you a little bit of slack. For you name drop first and last name shows that you have no class at all. Saltville is a small town with small brains and very poor stupid people like you. This town will never amount to anything nor will it ever produce intelligent people due to the lack of good DNA. I feel sorry for all of you and your children. When I think of Saltville I think of meth, inbreeding, stupidity, poverty, STD's, sorry, lazy, over weight, disabled people. This forum is the perfect example to back up my bold statement. I'm not going to tell you to "get a life" like every other stupid person from Saltville because I know you have a life, it's just a sucky one.
Must be the type of people you are use to hanging around with. If you're postng on Saltville Topix at that hour of night I don't think you are in any position to be telling anyone else to "get a life." Might I suggest you to "take your own advice." Peace!

“don't make me embarrass u”

Since: Mar 14

Johnson City, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2014
Idiots wrote:

Fact:

Spot on sin city apt 406! U got it!
Uhoh

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 8, 2014
Idiots wrote:
Fact:
U don't have to explain yourself to us we already knew u were like that
Uhoh

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 8, 2014
Idiot is as Idiot does wrote:
<quoted text>Must be the type of people you are use to hanging around with. If you're postng on Saltville Topix at that hour of night I don't think you are in any position to be telling anyone else to "get a life." Might I suggest you to "take your own advice." Peace!

We'll see luckily for me I made that none of your concern! I don't obsessively try to bash your name so it would be in your best interests to stop while u still have the chance!
Uhoh

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 8, 2014
Why don't u act as bada$$ as u make yourself out to be on here and come say it to my face??? Imagine if you applied yourself in life as much as u did on topix attempting destruct my life and name hell u might have a life worth talkin about!! Like I said man up and say it to my face!
Uhoh

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 8, 2014
Ah just as I expected! I can always rely on u to disappoint! Yet I didn't expect that u would brave enough in person!
Uhoh

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 8, 2014
Idiot is as Idiot does wrote:
<quoted text>Must be the type of people you are use to hanging around with. If you're postng on Saltville Topix at that hour of night I don't think you are in any position to be telling anyone else to "get a life." Might I suggest you to "take your own advice." Peace!

As should you! U wanna sit here talkin crap about sin city when all you are proving by lying and hiding behind fake names is that u were meant for this place! Not to mention your statements about how "I should be cleared out" due to the drugs u wrongfully accused me of being on! But the twist to this is that I'm 100% clean and have been for ages, but u on the other hand are a complete different story! Well u couldn't even sober up long enough to pass your drug test and got terminated! So look in the mirror before u open that mouth! U might embarrass yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prevert 21 hr ignorance 4
Jeff And Dede (Feb '14) 21 hr LOL 14
Dysfunction (May '14) 22 hr LOL 29
Elizabeth St apartments Tue 200 yard tasha 6
Michael Smith (Oct '14) May 31 candid 55
Allen bradley clark of saltville May 28 someone 1
who's ChadLittle dating? May 28 Just askin 6
More from around the web

Saltville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE