Chris

Avonmore, PA

#47 Aug 27, 2012
All of this stealing accusations are wrong
What to do

Vandergrift, PA

#48 Aug 27, 2012
Print iall the conversations now from the pages of posting. Send it to the school board and PTA headquarters . All information and addresses on the web. Do not send Otto the saltsburgh high school that would be a waste of your time. Print it now
parent and memeber wrote:
I heard the gossip about this for the last few weeks. As far as i and others were concerned we just let it roll.
Now being informed about the post here, and reading such i am more concerned about the actions of the post then the gossip over the money.
Being a parent and member (along with others who are aware of this now). I strongly feel that if your wife condons your profanity, and threats, let alone the statement that your feel SHOOTING someone solves the problem. That yourself nor you wife should be involved in such a club as the PTA.
Teaching your children MR/S Edmundson that if you have a problem, just shoot them or fight IS NOT what we are about. You should have just turned the other check and left well enough alone.
I will strongly encourage that you step down Amy if you are backing up these HORRIBLE statements.
It is time to stop this...Let the others con't but on your part you need to just stop. I am sure the district would not be happy reading any on this.
Cousin it

Leechburg, PA

#49 Aug 27, 2012
rumor has it wrote:
rumor has it that it's the same family who turned everyone in for having swimming pools.
If you are reference to the edmundsons, you are very inaccurate. Yes they got a pool, very nice for that fact, and got a permit for such. As for anyone else that has a pool, why would they care about yours. Jealously is very vicious, but makes the world go round and round. I heard the same rumor but after some investigation, found your statement to be untrue. I do know that they are very nice people and have never once did anything wrong to anyone in this community. Fact!! We all have skeletons in our closet, but I wouldn't throw stones.. I have read things on here and appears that most of you are jealous about them for some reason or another. Many people have used Jacks services and Amy is a very nice person. If you have a beef with one of them , why not confront them directly instead of making it a public element. Then for some of you to bring their children into this is just immature and disrespectable. I know they love their kids and would do anything to protect them. I would caution any of you not to be disrespectful towards those kids, that should stand what it is.
One funny story is that one of their neighbors are so jealous about their new pool that they called the police on them for having a camp fire beside there pool.! And yet some complain about their lights being too bright so the bust them out. Let's all grow up and stop the jealous rumors.
Chris

Apollo, PA

#50 Aug 27, 2012
Amen Friend and friend 2.
Very scary stuff

Vandergrift, PA

#51 Aug 28, 2012
Bring knife to a gunfight... Bash your face in... Beat your ass down... Taught my kids how to shoot so that's a plus... This day and age that is some very very scary comments from a parent. All parents I fell should be very concerned ..
agree

Saltsburg, PA

#52 Aug 28, 2012
after reading all the comments wrote, it sure as heck concerns me with the comments. My goodness and he is part of the PTA?
Chris

Avonmore, PA

#53 Aug 28, 2012
You know all things you say on here can ruin reputations
Mister mister

Leechburg, PA

#54 Aug 28, 2012
Remember people, everything must be verified. I can post anyone's name on here and call whomever anything. I can post my name is Mickey mouse or Rick santorm, would you believe that it's such a person....! And I live at xyz address or alhouse road. Would you believe that? Yes I like to be Fat Albert, I'm gonna post now as fat Albert so anything I write is now coming from fat albert. Please believe me, it's really me...hay hay hay, what ya say!
You guys are all maroons! Grow up! Get a life! Children!
I read it on the "Internet" so yes it must be true. Please aunt B say it's not true. I read it on the Internet, and I know he/she had to have said it. Wtf. Really people.
Aunt B

Leechburg, PA

#55 Aug 28, 2012
Thanks for your input mister, let's not forget about our granted first amendment right to free speech.
One can utilize this amendment as he/she wishes, except to threaten a specific individual,(by name) or defame a specific individual ( by name). It appears by reading all of the posts, no names were mentioned, except that of fat Albert who is a fictional character as well as our beloved friend Mickey.
As for a PTA member making any type of innuendo towards another, I would believe that is done on a day to day basis in our political system against one another. Then we have the law of proof, this is a very sharp edge sword. Anyone can post on this specific web site any name and change their name as they see fit, I would strongly believe that some of you utilize different names and you are the same person. Accusing someone of a crime or some type of harassment is a very difficult task and requires probable cause to investigate by law enforcement. As u see here, no crime has been committed or show just cause to prove such an act.
I would suggest that this posting cease before such actions cause people to be embarrassed or derogatory statements made which could cause you loss of a job or very disrespected within the community.
Rumors and such must cease. It appeared this all started by a rumor which led to a jealous rage of some.
Good luck to you all, and I would hope that this does not escalate into something we would all regret .
Thank you and god bless all of you.
Fat Albert

Leechburg, PA

#56 Aug 28, 2012
Aunt B wrote:
Thanks for your input mister, let's not forget about our granted first amendment right to free speech.
One can utilize this amendment as he/she wishes, except to threaten a specific individual,(by name) or defame a specific individual ( by name). It appears by reading all of the posts, no names were mentioned, except that of fat Albert who is a fictional character as well as our beloved friend Mickey.
As for a PTA member making any type of innuendo towards another, I would believe that is done on a day to day basis in our political system against one another. Then we have the law of proof, this is a very sharp edge sword. Anyone can post on this specific web site any name and change their name as they see fit, I would strongly believe that some of you utilize different names and you are the same person. Accusing someone of a crime or some type of harassment is a very difficult task and requires probable cause to investigate by law enforcement. As u see here, no crime has been committed or show just cause to prove such an act.
I would suggest that this posting cease before such actions cause people to be embarrassed or derogatory statements made which could cause you loss of a job or very disrespected within the community.
Rumors and such must cease. It appeared this all started by a rumor which led to a jealous rage of some.
Good luck to you all, and I would hope that this does not escalate into something we would all regret .
Thank you and god bless all of you.
Wow, enlightening! So basically I can say that I'm prince Albert, fat Albert, Theresa, Steve, Patty, Colleen, Chris, Jackie, Elizabeth, or whomever I want to be for that day on here?? Amazing . What a great forum and a great country we live in.
Thank you very much for your info.
I'm now going to sign this Caroline
Chris

Avonmore, PA

#57 Aug 28, 2012
Fat Albert wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, enlightening! So basically I can say that I'm prince Albert, fat Albert, Theresa, Steve, Patty, Colleen, Chris, Jackie, Elizabeth, or whomever I want to be for that day on here?? Amazing . What a great forum and a great country we live in.
Thank you very much for your info.
I'm now going to sign this Caroline
No she is talking about you stopping those awful hateful rumors about the Edmundsons
Freind

Leechburg, PA

#58 Aug 28, 2012
Agree, I do know that they have filed a report with authorities and have contacted legal council to subpoena all topix records on this forum which would give all IP addresses of those involved.
Interesting to see just who it is posting.
OMG

Vandergrift, PA

#59 Sep 7, 2012
I would seek mental help not legal
Market Street Gang

Mckeesport, PA

#60 Sep 15, 2012
I have read some funny sh*t......But this exchange between Saltsburg retards has been the best!!!!! Wow!!! If this is not proof of inbreeding, science has failed us.

Any of you that has wasted one bit of emotional energy on this, please come on up for your prize.

Yes sir!! Step on up for your award as Saltsburg's Most Mentally Defective Citizen Award!!!!!!!

*insert crowd applause*

Sir, please take this award with Pride! Pride in knowing that you have done your country and the anus of the world, Saltsburg, a genuine service. From now on, all will know that you are the biggest douche ever!!!

*insert standing ovation*

Go out into our world and continue to impress us with your greatness. We do truly appreciate all of your efforts!!
Never Forget

Mckeesport, PA

#61 Sep 15, 2012
A county judge Thursday ordered the Lancaster County district attorney's office to return thousands of dollars in cash, cars and precious metals taken from a Willow Street man arrested for marijuana possession during a 1995 drug raid.

It was later discovered that one of the detectives conducting the raid had stolen precious coins from the man.
Judge Lawrence F. Stengel ordered the immediate return of the items to Edward C. Stark Sr. Stark proved to the court that property seized by Jack O. Edmundson Jr., a former detective for the Drug Task Force, was not purchased with money made from alleged drug sales. The property included:

180 ounces of platinum.

$4,122 in cash.

$11,000 in Series EE savings bonds.

A 1975 Corvette.

A 1996 Pontiac Trans Am.

A $29,500 certificate of deposit payable to Stark and his daughter.

Also, all other legal items confiscated by the Drug Task Force.

"We provided the district attorney's office with complete and accurate documentation tracing the funds used to buy the platinum and other negotiable securities," said Stark's attorney, Alan G. Goldberg. "As a result, the commonwealth realized they could not meet their burden of proof and agreed to the order that returned the property to Stark, his brother and other family members."

Lancaster County District Attorney Joseph Madenspacher agreed.

"Mr. Stark acquired these assets legally," said Madenspacher, who represented the county. "This entire investigation was severely compromised by the allegations and subsequent plea by Jack Edmundson to the theft of some of the property."

A condition of Stengel's order requires Stark to drop his federal civil suit against the county and the Drug Task Force.

The suit, however, remains active against the Bank of Lancaster County and Edmundson, Goldberg said.

Stark, who is serving two years' probation for marijuana possession, declined comment following the hearing.

He has long contended that he and his brother purchased the platinum from the proceeds of their mother's estate.

Edmundson was one of the task force detectives who raided Stark's home in 1996. He subsequently inventoried Stark's safety deposit box at the Willow Street branch of the Bank of Lancaster County.

When Stark received a copy of the inventory sheet, he noticed that there were only 180 platinum coins listed, not the 200 he and his brother had purchased.

Several days later, Edmundson sold 10 of the coins to an East Hempfield Township coin dealer for $3,670.

As details of the theft became public, another suspected drug dealer came forward, claiming Edmundson had stolen several prepaid telephone calling cards during a November 1995 drug raid.

In September 1998, Edmundson, 28, of Latrobe, was convicted of two counts of theft by unlawful taking for stealing the coins from Stark and using telephone calling cards seized from John Anderson of Paradise.

Judge Michael J. Perezous subsequently sentenced Edmundson to one to two years in prison and ordered him to pay about $8,400 in restitution and fines.
The Saga Continues

Mckeesport, PA

#62 Sep 15, 2012
Latrobe police are seeking a suspect in the daylight robbery last week of a Saltsburg man who fought with the robber outside the Rite Aid store on Depot Street.

The victim, Jack O. Edmundson Jr., 42, told police that the robber got away with $400 and a global positioning system that was stolen at 12:15 p.m. Friday from the front compartment of Edmundson’s sport utility vehicle, which was parked by the store.

Edmundson told police he was inside Rite Aid when he saw a tall, thin, white man in his early 20s in the rear compartment of his Ford Explorer. Edmundson said he wrestled the man to the ground, but the robber broke loose and ran toward the Norfolk Southern Corp. railroad tracks.

Edmundson said he did not lock his vehicle because he parked it close to the store and intended to be inside the store only a few minutes. The victim said he did not chase the robber because his son had accompanied him.

A witness told police she observed the scuffle and saw the robber run from the scene.

Police Chief James Bumar said the city’s police dog tracked the robber to the railroad tracks but lost his scent.

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/2372326-74/robber-po...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
Some Background

Mckeesport, PA

#63 Sep 15, 2012
Jack O Edmundson was born in 1970. Jack currently lives in Saltsburg, Pennsylvania. Before that, Jack lived in Latrobe, PA from 1999 to 2007. Before that, Jack lived in Blairsville, PA from 2005 to 2008.

Jack O Edmundson is related to Jack Edmundson, Jack O Edmundson is also related to Amy Wano, who is 38 years old and lives in Saltsburg, PA. Jack O Edmundson is also related to Sandra Edmundson, who is 64 years old and lives in Blairsville, PA. Jack O Edmundson is also related to Janelle Lydic, who is 43 years old and lives in Blairsville, PA. Jack O Edmundson is also related to Julieanna Baldauf, who is 40 years old and lives in Eighty Four, PA.
Market Streeter

Apollo, PA

#64 Sep 15, 2012
Who gives a shit? You need mental health counseling. Do everybody a favor and seek it immediately.
FACTS

Apollo, PA

#65 Sep 18, 2012
Fact ! Slander is spoken words. What is written is concidered libel. Fact ! Charges can be pressed for libel or slander but 3 important things are needed which most ppl are not willing to get in order to persue a libel or slander or defemation case for that matter.#1 A lawyer,#2 about $20,000.00.#3 about 3 years time at the least to persue a case as such. Fact ! Threats are persuable by law enforcement who can take action once a report of threats are made. Fact ! You AMY gave money back that did not belong to you ! Fact ! Wheather you did or didnt do what is claimed, Everyone has and is entitled to their opinion. And it is also fact that I believe what has been accused along with many other familys.
TARDS

Leechburg, PA

#66 Oct 2, 2012
GREAT, lets go and take information from the internet and repost. Anyone can look that shit up, its public information. You assholes have nothing better to do wih your time. Most know who you are, but really who the fuck cares of who did what or when. Is it that much of a big deal of who did something in his small little shit town, then stab that person in the back. Jealous people are usually the biggest disrespectable pieces of shit there are. Take your letters, your internet and your misinformation and wipe your fat ass with it, cause people dont care. FACT..
Who cares what Jack did 15 years ago, or that fact who he is related to. Does it really mean that uch to you. Cause I know he dont give a damn what people say.
Its generally the same low-life peope that sit on their pathetic ass all day and look shit up, sit around and get fatter (yes wieght watchers did work for ya, FACTS). Maybe try and go with othe fat members and stop for a SNACK on the way to and from...) haha.
ALL you bitches need to wake up, and discover who really cares!!!FACT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kvi (Jan '16) 8 hr Hillarys big b0ner 155
Saltsburg football 8 hr Hillarys big b0ner 11
Randy and Amy saga. Fri Josie 7
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... (Feb '15) Thu Ugly which 86
the muffie man, the muffie man, the muffie man ... Aug 24 BAM 21
Free backpacks, school supplies,and haircuts Aug 22 D Nuts 10
The foundry update Aug 21 D Nuts 4

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltsburg Mortgages