First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Chris

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Aug 23, 2012
witw wrote:
So, who is the president of the Saltsburg PTA that is supposedly stealing from the Cheerleaders, or stealing tickets or something?
i can only imagin that it is the same family that steals from every other org they are with. like the legoin and the town
Chris

Avonmore, PA

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Stop using my screenname
rumor has it

Apollo, PA

#4 Aug 23, 2012
rumor has it that it's the same family who turned everyone in for having swimming pools.
witw

Leechburg, PA

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Oh... I didn't know she was the PTA president! Her creeper husband probably encouraged that so he could have an excuse to be around all the little girls.
Chris

Apollo, PA

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Are you people talking about Kelley?
Chris

Avonmore, PA

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Chris wrote:
Get another screenname

Yours is already taken
Chris

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
what is the pta prezs name?
Chris

Avonmore, PA

#10 Aug 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the pta prezs name?
I had first dibs to my name so you netter change it
Chris

Avonmore, PA

#11 Aug 25, 2012
Sorry i meant better
Chris

Apollo, PA

#12 Aug 25, 2012
Are you talking about Kelley?
Chris

Avonmore, PA

#13 Aug 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
No ones gonna answer you when you steal usernames
NC23dd

Leechburg, PA

#14 Aug 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
No.. new lady. A.E.
J Edmundson

Leechburg, PA

#16 Aug 26, 2012
Sorry I was so rude last post, I did want to tell you that I will adjust my schedule for any date or time to help you out with your visit. You can even bring some friends, just let me know so I can have a fire and roast some wieners and marshmallows. Then we can all sing and dance. It will be a great time, please do stop and visit, unless you would prefer to be a sissy and hide behind your useless screen name!
Ps, please bring your own sticks for the wieners I don't have many to share, god that would be like bringing a knife to a gunfight, we wouldn't want that now, would we??
Chris

Avonmore, PA

#17 Aug 26, 2012
J Edmundson wrote:
To whom it may concern,
I was alerted that some of you pathetic people were talking bad mouth about me and my family. Just so we are clear, and there is less confusion to some of you tards, please stop by and see me regarding any questions that you may have. I would certainly be happy to meet with you at my residence to have such conversations. I would be more than happy to assist you in your quest. Please don't be afraid, I will help you and your achievement .
Regarding pool permits, I don't have the time to nor do I care about anyone else's pool. So please ask about that when your here!
Regarding my wife stealing from the PTA, again that was rumor from a white trash slob, jealously pos. again more than happy to address that issue when you stop by.
Please take the time to stop and get your full moneys worth. I dont have to hide behind a useless screen name. I am not afraid of any of you.
Thank you for your time, please do stop by..! Thanks again!
Amen, I could not have said it better myself.

So many people on here make idiotic comments because they have nothing better to do with their lives, they even have taken to stealing my screenname. I talk about the trojans and they badmouth them endlessly. Even to the extent that those multiple chris' say the opposite of what i really say. And you are right the one who really said your wife was stealing from the pta is a worthless piece of shit.

Hey keep up the good work you and your family do and dont let these losers get to you and put you down
Amy

Leechburg, PA

#18 Aug 26, 2012
NC23dd wrote:
Wonder if she really stole the money, or if somebody is mad about the pool permits, so they are spreading rumors? Don't get me wrong, I think both her and her husband are nasty people, I just didn't think they were that stupid. How embarrassed she should be right about now - Wish I had a reason to go to a PTA meeting just to see what happens. I heard it got to the school board or superintendent so she is being asked to step down.
Hello
First of all, me and my husband, nasty people, please, I have the dignity to put my name on here, do you? NOT, please do me a favor come to me directly and tell me that!
As for husband wanted to be around those little girls, get a freakin life, you are the one who probably wishes you could be around them!
Secondly, please come to a PTA meeting I have nothing to hide, which I am sure people around this town already no I will tell you!
And last, I am not in any way shape or form embarrassed! I did nothing wrong, unlike you pathetic people hiding on here! You want to no something come ask or keep your mouth shut!
I am tired of being critized!
If you think you are better then by all means show up at PTA or cheerleading and take over if you think you are better!
As for the pool permit, I could care less about other people and there pool, I did my permit and that was it! You should become a better nancy drew and find your real culprit instead of pointing fingers at me just because I just recently got a pool!
Again I am not take g your pathetic rumors or accusations anymore, you have a problem with me come to me, if not keep your. Immense to yourself!
This is a small town so you better make sure you dont let anyone no who you are in here because I will be knocking on your door with the media just to let the world no who these people are on here!
There is a law called harassment and slander!
Good luck to you!
Amy
Amy

Canton, OH

#19 Aug 26, 2012
Sirry, forgot
Not that it is your business because obviously you have no reason to be at a PTA meeting, but NO ONE ask me to step down nor did the school contact me about anything so get your freakin facts straight before you run your mouth!
Again, I have nothing to hide Come ask me, do the right thing, instead of making FALSE comments, because it will only get you in trouble!
I did my nancy drew work so I no what I can do! DID YOU!!!!!
Respectfully and not embarrassed,
Amy
J Edmundson

Leechburg, PA

#20 Aug 26, 2012
Thanks Chris, or whatever your name might be.
As for some of you, don't hide behind your screen name. Time to come out of the closet and show your real pathetic faces. I would be more than happy to bash it in. Pleae don't take that as a threat, it is a promise. If you don't already know, I'm certainly not afraid of anyone, so stop on up.
I would hope everyone reads this before someone , like some little sissy, that reports it as harassment or some shit.
Although, I would be afraid of revealing who you are, cause maybe I will come see you! Now that's a threat!!! Call the 50!! Lol some of you have already on me cause I started a BBQ fire...! Ha, not afraid. But you know who you are, you have one coming...! I promise.!
Thanks again.
Friend

Apollo, PA

#21 Aug 26, 2012
witw wrote:
So, who is the president of the Saltsburg PTA that is supposedly stealing from the Cheerleaders, or stealing tickets or something?
The "rumor" that I heard was that the winning ticket from the last fundraiser went unsold at the lumber store. When informed of this from Wheezer, whoever runs the boosters went and collected the unsold tickets, but then "bought" the remaining tickets in order to claim the winning ticket for themselves.
So, i guess not technically stealing in a legal sense, but still a pretty shitty thing to do, since the prize money should have all gone to the cheerleaders then as they wouldnt have had to pay out the ticket.
Guess they must need the money pretty darned bad to do something like that. Hope it was worth it if its true.
friend 2

Saltsburg, PA

#22 Aug 27, 2012
Seeing the post that you BOTH just made says light years of who you both are.
Amazing that you both know what you have done, yet you come on and defend yourselfs and comment to COME ON UP and talk to you about it.
Would have better to just not have commented-mostly you Jack. Give me break..........
Amy

Canton, OH

#23 Aug 27, 2012
friend 2 wrote:
Seeing the post that you BOTH just made says light years of who you both are.
Amazing that you both know what you have done, yet you come on and defend yourselfs and comment to COME ON UP and talk to you about it.
Would have better to just not have commented-mostly you Jack. Give me break..........
If I was doing something wrong then why would I defend myself....Come on!
Your ridiculous if you no so much then why are you hiding on here! Of course you can think what you want, and it is people like you that make this town they way it is!
As for my husband, why won't you come up! That is how he is! Want to no something go to the source!
You should be worried about yourself not other people, but then again the mentality on here is very low!
Grow up and get a life!
I am never amazed about people in Saltsburg!
This could be a nice town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello (Oct '15) 19 hr Hank R Ostriger 12
Heroin overdose? Fri Disgusted too 14
School Board election Apr 26 Ghost of Chops 14
We need to stick together Apr 19 JaCrispy 17
New Statue of Chops Apr 18 fukwheat 1
Basketball post Apr 16 Jacob 81
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... (Feb '15) Apr 15 buckweat 3 133

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltsburg Mortgages