saltsburg kids out of control
truth

United States

#66 Apr 26, 2012
How about bitching about something relevant like the aholes flying everywhere. Black vet and silver GTO.
boomboom stick

United States

#67 Apr 28, 2012
truth wrote:
How about bitching about something relevant like the aholes flying everywhere. Black vet and silver GTO.
the kid rolled the black corvette.
truth

Blairsville, PA

#68 Apr 29, 2012
Good
meee

Greenfield, NH

#69 May 1, 2012
okay so u dont know shit about us. im deff reporting this i aint no bad kid so how about u keep ur drumaa and who u dont like out of ur mouth thanks bitch grow up
Stacy

Apollo, PA

#71 May 2, 2012
You all need to worry about yourself's not other people's kids. This should be a crime you putting these minor girls names on here. You had no right. No one know's what kids are going though in there lives,and you calling them out on here is so very wrong!!!!!! Everyone was young once like you didn't drink under age give me a break. There is nothing in this damn town for kids. Which I think is wrong kids need to blow off steam to. Instead of judging the kids judge yourself's
gggg

Blairsville, PA

#72 May 4, 2012
hello
passingthrough

Greensburg, PA

#73 Apr 8, 2013
Just reading the responses I can see what is partially to blame. Enabling.... One idiot actually said atleast there only smoking weed and drinking instead of doing Heroin? That maybe the dumbest reaction quote I've ever seen online. And good for you in calling out the Cheerleaders if the are a problem group. Because younger daughters do look up to them. Grow up people. Your kids are fucking up. Instead of justifying your bad parenting by turning a blind eye. Step up and be the boss.
wreckchords

Vandergrift, PA

#74 Apr 8, 2013
I'm guessing in the 70's and 80's no one smoked pot and drank beer in Saltsburg. Everyone must have been angels.
What

Johnstown, PA

#75 May 7, 2013
Why is everybody in this town so crazed up your kids aren't doing anything you haven't done at a younger age, they are kids unless their shooting up every day their gana be fine, let them be most lessons in life are learned through personal freedoms by trying to restrict these freedoms all you do is set up your kids to fail and do even more risky behavior because they never learned their lesson the first time.
geeze-o

Apollo, PA

#76 May 7, 2013
Toke a little smoke and chill out ppl.
Right on

Saltsburg, PA

#77 May 9, 2013
What wrote:
Why is everybody in this town so crazed up your kids aren't doing anything you haven't done at a younger age, they are kids unless their shooting up every day their gana be fine, let them be most lessons in life are learned through personal freedoms by trying to restrict these freedoms all you do is set up your kids to fail and do even more risky behavior because they never learned their lesson the first time.
Wow, you never changed. I heard they let you out but CJ said you were still on house arrest. Let me know when you can get out and we can toast to those lessons you never learned. We missed you!
brenda

Blairsville, PA

#78 May 10, 2013
my husband cheated on me and left me for another women who is no good. when will u saltsburger learn
Runs in the family

Pittsburgh, PA

#79 May 17, 2013
Your daughter cheated on her husband and left him for a woman.
ewww...

Sterling Heights, MI

#80 May 17, 2013
Runs in the family wrote:
Your daughter cheated on her husband and left him for a woman.
Yuck,it must all run in that family,she had affair with the husband's friend,her husband had the affair with the friend's girlfriend and yuck the daughter had a husband and kids then decided she liked women,and has lived with 2 different women so far...sounds like a episode of Jerry springer...
is that u sue

Blairsville, PA

#81 May 17, 2013
did u do kevin and was it bad?
messed up

Pittsburgh, PA

#82 May 17, 2013
is that u sue wrote:
did u do kevin and was it bad?
You think Sue is the only one who knows the dirt on your family? The whole town knows your daughter's a total deadbeat parent and she ran out on her husband and two kids so she could screw around with her girlfriend.
brenda

Blairsville, PA

#83 May 17, 2013
now u know thisvstuff how sue
ewww...

Sterling Heights, MI

#84 May 17, 2013
messed up wrote:
<quoted text>You think Sue is the only one who knows the dirt on your family? The whole town knows your daughter's a total deadbeat parent and she ran out on her husband and two kids so she could screw around with her girlfriend.
She thinks that there isn't anyone who knows about that stuff,I don't know how a court even gave the girl visitation,she left her husband with a toddler and a baby who wasn't even a month old, what kind of mom does that stuff?
ewww...

Sterling Heights, MI

#85 May 17, 2013
brenda wrote:
now u know thisvstuff how sue
Everyone knows this stuff,it isn't a secret.
lloyd

Blairsville, PA

#86 May 19, 2013
Im glad my children go to Blairsville. They get a stunning education. Not one like folks receive at Saltsburg-kids there are taught to fill out disability and food stamp applications when they graduate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No More Sorellas (Feb '15) Tue white pizza for t... 16
nar-anon Tue Granny McSammy 6
the muffie man, the muffie man, the muffie man ... Jun 24 bout thyme 13
Johnny Cash Jun 21 Carbuncle 7
C-ANAL Days To Begin (May '12) Jun 19 Mike Burkett 47
Vote For Donald Trump Jun 17 Bens going to Oak... 7
kvi Jun 17 Ben for Trump 113

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance