Father: Saltsburg Baby, Sister Had Br...

Father: Saltsburg Baby, Sister Had Bruises

There are 4 comments on the CBS Local story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Father: Saltsburg Baby, Sister Had Bruises. In it, CBS Local reports that:

The little boy was rushed to Latrobe Hospital Monday after being found unresponsive in the home where he was visiting his mother and her boyfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

shopersaverwrkr

Blairsville, PA

#1 Mar 8, 2012
i heard boyfriend got arrested any truth to this?
kissmyazz

Kittanning, PA

#2 Mar 8, 2012
this is such a sad ending to a baby boys life. And the mother/boyfriend should be charged if they killed him! no child deserves this. makes me angry as hell and the mother/boyfriend should be beat to death *eye for an eye*
SAD-Sad-Sad

Murrysville, PA

#3 Mar 8, 2012
kissmyazz wrote:
this is such a sad ending to a baby boys life. And the mother/boyfriend should be charged if they killed him! no child deserves this. makes me angry as hell and the mother/boyfriend should be beat to death *eye for an eye*
Agree!!
johnniecat

Blairsville, PA

#4 Mar 8, 2012
takes a real man to hit a baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin slum lords 33 min Linda 39
Basketball post 9 hr Slap Nutz 61
Saltsburg (May '16) Feb 21 cess poole 76
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... (Feb '15) Feb 17 oh so 122
Shop n save employees Feb 2 white people svck 11
News Fire engulfs Derry Twp. plant (Aug '07) Jan 31 Sammy 35
Looking for Junior Marchitelli Jan '17 Bebe 7

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltsburg Mortgages