First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Belle Vernon, PA

#1 Nov 30, 2012
camped out on heratage trail no entry after dark ??????
Outlaw62

Vandergrift, PA

#2 Dec 1, 2012
He is probably getting there before dark lol

I saw his stuff there under the tunnel today, his sleeping blankets were scattered practically blocking the trail.
Chops Nos All

Monroeville, PA

#3 Dec 2, 2012
sad, he needs some helps.
WHY

Belle Vernon, PA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
I can't believe that Saltsburg cops/boro allows this to take place.
fran line 2

Blairsville, PA

#5 Dec 8, 2012
they dont care his brother has a big time job and an extra house he doesnt care
Info

Vandergrift, PA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
He had a place to stay, he got thrown out for being a peeping Tom. Still feel sorry for him?
Trail Walker

Vandergrift, PA

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Randy?
trail walker 2

Vandergrift, PA

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Why can't you people leave him alone? He's not bothering anyone.
info

Vandergrift, PA

#9 Dec 9, 2012
He gets income from the government by being on disability. He gambles the money he gets, and chooses to live where he does by his actions. When the elementary school hosts a "homeless awareness" day, it pisses me off. My kids are supposed to have sympathy for this man? A peeping tom with a gambling addiction. Sorry, the depths of my charity only extend so far. God helps those who at least try to help themselves.
stunned

Saltsburg, PA

#10 Dec 9, 2012
trail walker 2 wrote:
Why can't you people leave him alone? He's not bothering anyone.
That's probably the meanest thing ever said on this site and there is a lot of competition. Leave a man who is suffering alone? God help you if it ever happens to someone in your family.
trail walker 2

Vandergrift, PA

#11 Dec 9, 2012
stunned wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably the meanest thing ever said on this site and there is a lot of competition. Leave a man who is suffering alone? God help you if it ever happens to someone in your family.
Definition of "leave him alone" ---stop bashing him on this website.
shoobs

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Dec 16, 2012
first of all randy had help more than just a couple times. He doesn't want the help. his family has offered to help him and give him a home in white station and yet he still refuses. you cant help someone who doesn't want the help. you can't blame the family for everything. sometimes its beyond help
byobilly

Blairsville, PA

#14 Dec 18, 2012
bs i dont believe this i saw the poor guy hitchhiking to indiana in a rain storm 2day someone help him he is mentally ill.
Chris

Vandergrift, PA

#15 Dec 19, 2012
byobilly wrote:
bs i dont believe this i saw the poor guy hitchhiking to indiana in a rain storm 2day someone help him he is mentally ill.
You are a someone......Go try!!
The Truth

Vandergrift, PA

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Ya byobill, you are someone, give him a ride to Indiana, let him live with you. Easy to pass off the "golden boy" to someone else and make him someone else's problem while you are not taking action to help him.
Chris

Leechburg, PA

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Depression is a serious illness that should not be taken lightly. It makes people think crazy and more important, it can make them do crazy things. Look at some of the recent tragedies in this country - do you think if somebody would have recognized and reached out to these people some of these things could have been prevented? If anybody out there is close enough to him to force him to get some help, I would encourage you to do it. If not for his sake, then for the rest of the community.
Shuga

Vandergrift, PA

#18 Dec 20, 2012
Chris wrote:
Depression is a serious illness that should not be taken lightly. It makes people think crazy and more important, it can make them do crazy things. Look at some of the recent tragedies in this country - do you think if somebody would have recognized and reached out to these people some of these things could have been prevented? If anybody out there is close enough to him to force him to get some help, I would encourage you to do it. If not for his sake, then for the rest of the community.
Good response. One thing you must know.. nobody can force him into treatment. He must, first, be deemed a threat to himself or the community in order to be involuntarily committed into a mental health facility.
Chris

Vandergrift, PA

#19 Dec 21, 2012
Shuga wrote:
<quoted text>
Good response. One thing you must know.. nobody can force him into treatment. He must, first, be deemed a threat to himself or the community in order to be involuntarily committed into a mental health facility.
Yea but, he isn't really allowed to sleep under a bridge either though. Is he?
bernedette toast

Blairsville, PA

#20 Dec 27, 2012
he can put his flippers under my bed anytime
what

Brighton, MI

#21 Jan 23, 2013
The dick head is in and out of jail all the time he is worthless ge bad mouths every one behind their backs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Clowns (POLICE) 13 hr The King 10
Kevin,Sue and Shondelmyer saga.... (Nov '14) Jun 30 rosie 3
mama p's Jun 29 Park67 7
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... Jun 27 slappy 74
Shop N Slave Jun 19 DBrockie 6
Edmundson asks to have the first-degree murder ... Jun 19 Crystal 27
She needs to make up her mind Jun 17 adult 9
More from around the web

Saltsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE