Police? What police?
Tree Farmer

Export, PA

#63 Dec 10, 2010
Where are they?
Leah

Indiana, PA

#65 Sep 18, 2012
The manager Tammy is a bitch. I went in there this morning with my boyfriend and we went to get hotdogs. 1 there were no tongs and 2 the cheese would not work. I went to her and told her and she said "does it look like thats my problem?" um yeah it is your the manager and your store is crap. no tongs? what gas station that has hotdogs doesnt have tongs? are we supposed to pick it up with our fingers? there service is terrible and she needs to seriously be fired. i worked there and ha i quit within 2 weeks cause she was rude. i have never met someone so rude in my life. im happy im doing something with my life and going to school for medical assisting so i dont end up like them wretched employees!
taylor

Goodrich, MI

#66 Sep 19, 2012
You quit because the cooler was too stressful. HAHAHA and also didnt know where the cigs were after too weeks.. you kill me. Hahaha. And one of those 'wreched employeess goes to school full time & takes care of his wife & kids your jusst a dumbass. I think you have downe syndrome tammys the shitt.
Seriously

Leechburg, PA

#67 Oct 4, 2012
They hired a child molester, damned if I go in that store again until they get rid of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocco resigns from Saltsburg council (Feb '12) 11 hr Joe Friday 10
River and trails cafe 11 hr Joe Friday 11
Wagner's Power Plant is Full Operation - Again!! 11 hr Mr McGoo 10
Enrollment decline concerns Blairsville-Saltsbu... (Mar '11) Jan 23 swallow this 158
new ordinance (May '14) Jan 20 resident 12
Elementary basketball Jan 20 Big daddy 15
Hipaa doesn't apply at Saltsburg Pharmacy (Oct '10) Jan 16 RITE AID CUSTOMER 106
Saltsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Saltsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:14PM
Boston College's Ryan Day joins Philadelphia Eagles staff
NBC Sports 5:15 PM